• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Josh(Black Fury) Watches what appears to be a super hero HQ from the roof of an old warehouse. They've hidden this place well he thinks to himself. He easily drops from the roof and approaches the HQ. He had been tracking one hero for weeks and they had led him here. He smiled and walked towards the entrance...

Otakubeats said:
Mitch sat up, rubbing his head. "Shit....bitch turned my leg into metal..." he sighs. "Another thing to fix."
As Louis walked over to Mitch he looked at his leg he would say "I can't really do much about this." As he would shake his head he could only fix them if they got cut off. @Otakubeats

Ivory had been watching from a safe vantage point. She sat silently and speculated, watching with dark green eyes as the man had his leg transformed into metal, she could help but...she didn't really have a reason to. Ivory leant back and watched quietly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zedisback said:
As Louis walked over to Mitch he looked at his leg he would say "I can't really do much about this." As he would shake his head he could only fix them if they got cut off. @Otakubeats
"just help me inside, I can probably figure something out."

"Fight fight fight all that seems to be going on these days" He mussed on the roof top. "Then again it has been making my job considerably easier" he said smiling. 'Hero' did seem to be a title more then a job description. The self styled gentlemen thief began yet another run. Another job awaited.

@Anyone

SirGrey said:
"Fight fight fight all that seems to be going on these days" He mussed on the roof top. "Then again it has been making my job considerably easier" he said smiling. 'Hero' did seem to be a title more then a job description. The self styled gentlemen thief began yet another run. Another job awaited.
@Anyone
Josh saw a man watching from a rooftop. He was laughing at something.Josh quickly sprinted towards him but the man was already running. He had agility and speed and Josh (Black Fury) had a hard time keeping up.

Otakubeats said:
"just help me inside, I can probably figure something out."
As Louis would nod, he shut his eyes for a second, as he started to focus, he wrapped them both inside he had just learned how to wrap teleport, so he didn't have to use portals as much anymore, as the both would fall onto the couch, As he would wait to see what he could do. @Otakubeats

(hey @Zedisback if you keep this rate up of battling the hero association, i suppose saitama has no choice but to battle you and bolt and the rest.... wouldn't that be epic?!?)

Salex said:
(hey @Zedisback if you keep this rate up of battling the hero association, i suppose saitama has no choice but to battle you and bolt and the rest.... wouldn't that be epic?!?)
(Yes it would be, I see it happening, as I don't see the group just giving up, it is hard to say who would win that fight Saitama has a lot of things in his belt, but we beat him in number. @Salex )

He was being followed. "Whoever he is he is quick, not as quick as me but still" he muttered in a rather joyous way. "I do believe I could have some fun with this". For once a genuine smile was drawn under the man who called himself 'Carlisle' face. He yelled "Think you can keep up with me" just as he grappled away to another building.

@TheRoleplayingMaster

Zedisback said:
(Yes it would be, I see it happening, as I don't see the group just giving up, it is hard to say who would win that fight Saitama has a lot of things in his belt, but we beat him in number. @Salex )
(he won't be alone remember? atomic samurai, iaian and genos... not to mention the fact that the hero association can send more s-class heroes, tornado of doom, zombie man, watchdog man, superalloy darkshine, puri-puri prisoner, sweet mask and let's not forget the most powerful besides saitama, blast @Zedisback )

Mitch placed a hand on his leg, the metal retracting a bit but leaving him more tired. "Fuck....it'll take time...."

Salex said:
(he won't be alone remember? atomic samurai, iaian and genos... not to mention the fact that the hero association can send more s-class heroes, tornado of doom, zombie man, watchdog man, superalloy darkshine, puri-puri prisoner, sweet mask and let's not forget the most powerful besides saitama, blast @Zedisback )
(Yeah that is true, but would you really want to control all those characters? Other than the four you already have, even so it would still be a hard fight, and plus it would be hard to control Blast, as Blast has yet to be even seen, so we don't know his power for all we know, he could be weaker than Saitama, and most likely is, as that is the joke that Saitama the main character is more powerful than everyone and everything. @Salex )

SirGrey said:
He was being followed. "Whoever he is he is quick, not as quick as me but still" he muttered in a rather joyous way. "I do believe I could have some fun with this". For once a genuine smile was drawn under the man who called himself 'Carlisle' face. He yelled "Think you can keep up with me" just as he grappled away to another building.
@TheRoleplayingMaster
"Why don't you stop and fight", Josh said as he landed on the building were the mysterious man stood (Carlisle). Josh pulled his mask off to reveal his scarred face and smiled at the Theif. "Do you except", he asked?

Zedisback said:
(Yeah that is true, but would you really want to control all those characters? Other than the four you already have, even so it would still be a hard fight, and plus it would be hard to control Blast, as Blast has yet to be even seen, so we don't know his power for all we know, he could be weaker than Saitama, and most likely is, as that is the joke that Saitama the main character is more powerful than everyone and everything. @Salex )
(wow, you do watch opm, im impressed... and yeah good point, my head is already spinning round round with only 4, how about more than 10?)

Salex said:
(wow, you do watch opm, im impressed... and yeah good point, my head is already spinning round round with only 4, how about more than 10?)
Wow you control 4 characters? Haha that's good. This story is really interesting but do you guys think we need more villians?

Salex said:
(I have yet to watch the anime I tend to read the web comic, as it is always the most updated, I don't really mind the bad look of it, I take that as part of the joke. And yeah 10 is too much. )

TheRoleplayingMaster said:
Wow you control 4 characters? Haha that's good. This story is really interesting but do you guys think we need more villians?
(Also when you're talking ooc, it would be a good idea to use these brackets so people know it isn't in character and I'm planing out a new villain)

(Sounds good maybe your saitama and my hero black fury could have a fight soon. Even though I'm pretty sure I'm going to get crushed! Saitama sounds really tough.)

Salex said:
(like the villains we have aren't op yet, but again i do have saitama...)
(Don't worry about that I have one planed out that is more powerful than Saitama so soon he will have a real fight, and get fun out of being a hero)

TheRoleplayingMaster said:
(Sounds good maybe your saitama and my hero black fury could have a fight soon. Even though I'm pretty sure I'm going to get crushed! Saitama sounds really tough.)
Zedisback said:
(Don't worry about that I have one planed out that is more powerful than Saitama so soon he will have a real fight, and get fun out of being a hero)
(hmm... with all due respect i have trouble finding something more powerful than saitama, as his full power is yet to be revealed... altough if you make him like destroyer of galaxies, could be a challenge for saitama. and also theroleplayingmaster, saitama isn't called "one-punch man" for nothing. ill show you his power later in the rp)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back