• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Samuel looked around his lab, weeps could be heard around it, the lights in the lab seemed dim, they would flicker about, as he walked about until he saw something a purple like energy that seemed to be almost like a gate, was someone from another dimension was in his lab at one point, taking something from his pocket, seeing where it would lead. As he would chuckle whoever made this portal, left too fast, and whoever they could be he was going to make them pay soon, as he started walking in the portal.

As Louis would be relaxing, he would yawn, that fight did take some out of him, looking about the room, not really sure what was going on, as he would say "Is your leg better yet?" @Otakubeats

Rex glared "Your friend became a member again after the group disbanded. You also must remember he damaged my vice Gold, since you done shit that is bigger than this i'll give you Bolt. Just make sure that group is terminated or at least under the association," he said looking at the paper work and lifting with his powers, he sighed and sat back in his chair.

@Salex

Bolt looked at the new man "Yes, I am. This is the heroes of tomorrow," he said as he saw a figure. He realized who it was and ran, Bolt hugged Stella "Where were you!" He said picking her up and going back to the step, he looked at Fury "You want to join?" He stared at Stella "You scared the living Jesus out of me," Bolt said with a sigh.

@TheRoleplayingMaster @Echo Dreamsong

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(I found the post, just give me some time to respond to everyone :) )

[/QUOTE]
(ah yeah thanks, ik you're still kinda tired from last night, btw how was it?)

Stella coughed a bit before smiling. "I, uh, was apparently in an underwater hospital. Not quite sure what happened. I kinda thought I was dead actually." She said with a shrug, waving at the water where the 'Captain' swam off.

Salex said:
(ah yeah thanks, ik you're still kinda tired from last night, btw how was it?)
(I had a wonderful time, didn't come back til 2:00 in the morning. We only went on 5 rides, and played one game but we had fun. One of the best nights I have had in a while.)

@Salex[/URL]

Bolt looked at the new man "Yes, I am. This is the heroes of tomorrow," he said as he saw a figure. He realized who it was and ran, Bolt hugged Stella "Where were you!" He said picking her up and going back to the step, he looked at Fury "You want to join?" He stared at Stella "You scared the living Jesus out of me," Bolt said with a sigh.

@TheRoleplayingMaster @Echo Dreamsong
"he'll die before the group dies, and thanks, altough be warned... i have permission from agoni to attack your heroes if he attacks bolt, but if bolt does too much damage to the city and he won't stop after i ask, ill attack him then" he said @Shammy the Shamrock

Zedisback said:
Samuel looked around his lab, weeps could be heard around it, the lights in the lab seemed dim, they would flicker about, as he walked about until he saw something a purple like energy that seemed to be almost like a gate, was someone from another dimension was in his lab at one point, taking something from his pocket, seeing where it would lead. As he would chuckle whoever made this portal, left too fast, and whoever they could be he was going to make them pay soon, as he started walking in the portal.
As Louis would be relaxing, he would yawn, that fight did take some out of him, looking about the room, not really sure what was going on, as he would say "Is your leg better yet?" @Otakubeats
He finished removing the metal. "Yea, but now I'm fucking exhausted." Mitch was paler than normal, as he layed on the couch. Stupid golden bitch...." He fell asleep.

Rex smiled "Alright, if he does something that not even you can handle. I'll send in Jaeger, you wouldn't like to see him," he said before leaning back on his chair. "Say hi to Agoni for me," he said swerving to look out the window.

@Salex

Bolt examined her "Please don't do that, I was so worried and- my god, I'm turning into my dad." He said grabbing Black Fury and teleported inside, he pointed to the ceiling which was gone. "We really had a giant fight," he said with a chuckle, putting her on the couch.

@Echo Dreamsong @TheRoleplayingMaster

Stella stared at the ceiling, or absence of, in horror. "H-how long was I out? I mean, a shark hospital can only do so much but still!"

@Salex[/URL]

Bolt examined her "Please don't do that, I was so worried and- my god, I'm turning into my dad." He said grabbing Black Fury and teleported inside, he pointed to the ceiling which was gone. "We really had a giant fight," he said with a chuckle, putting her on the couch.

@Echo Dreamsong @TheRoleplayingMaster
"im not rank 1 s class for nothing" he said, he then suddenly rushed off to where bolt is leaving an afterimage behind him while genos trails behind, "alright set you free check, now if you level a city, then you will be hunted get that" he said @Shammy the Shamrock

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Stella stared at the ceiling, or absence of, in horror. "H-how long was I out? I mean, a shark hospital can only do so much but still!"

[/QUOTE]
(welcome back from the dead! where were you?)

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](At the warehouse... I think. Heck, I don't know anything)

[/QUOTE]
(i meant irl, where were you? you died from this rp)

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](I was very very dead then)

[/QUOTE]
(no, shammy was dead, you were like julius caesar dead)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](I left for two pages and you counted me dead)

[/QUOTE]

Bolt sighed and saw Saitama come in "Ya, ya, ya, I know Rex talked to you. Fuck him," he said looking up at the roof and siting on the couch. "You think we can put some glass there, maybe a skylight," he said before remembering Stella's question. "About a week," he said swinging his feet on the couch.

@Salex @Echo Dreamsong

Stella frowned at the floor, probably questioning what the heck happened. "So.... I'm gonna guess I hit my head pretty hard and, well, maybe a coma?"

Bolt teleported in front of Genos "Thanks, you probably saved the group from bloodshed." He said with a smile before looking down at Stella "Did you hit your head on your floor again," he said with a laugh, patting her head.

Ray was teleported back to the warehouse by her mom. "I thought you said this place was dead and I had to lea-i'll check." She walked in with her school bag, she saw everyone and charged over, she slid to the ground and got up. "Saitama! Bolt! What's your face(Stella)!" Ray said raising her hands in the air.

@Echo Dreamsong @Salex

As Louis would get up from where he would seated he would yawn, looking of to Ray not really sure what he should think peering at her as, he said "So how is that arm I made you?" Asked Louis not really sure what to think, before taking his seat yet again. "If my math is right, the energy the arm is made out of will run out, so it will fade out." He said @Shammy the Shamrock @Salex @Otakubeats

Stella huffed and crossed her arms, trying hard to stay angry with Bolt. "No, I don't believe I did- Um, hi? Who are you?" She asked Ray with a small frown/smile. It kind of alternated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back