• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

JustCallMeAimee said:
Ivory rolled her eyes and took to the roof tops, with metal fingers digging into the bricks on the building as she climbed. That was when she saw the two males and she scowled slightly.

@TheRoleplayingMaster @SirGrey
Black fury stopped and looked across the street were a women stood their watching them. He could tell she had powers.He laughed . This day just keeps getting better.

"You might want to try some cream or something my dear friend" he yelled in sarcastic tone "Then again I think you were right to wear that mask". He smiled under his mask. He stood confident, like superman in front of a muggers gun. "And what do I expect, well I except this to be a..shock" he yells as the jabs the man with the metal rods on his umbrella end, which delivers a rather uncomfortable 4,000 volt shock.

@JustCallMeAimee @TheRoleplayingMaster

Salex said:
(hmm... with all due respect i have trouble finding something more powerful than saitama, as his full power is yet to be revealed... altough if you make him like destroyer of galaxies, could be a challenge for saitama. and also theroleplayingmaster, saitama isn't called "one-punch man" for nothing. ill show you his power later in the rp)
(Well I can't wait. Its going to be fun.My hero's pretty generic right now I mean all he's got is super strength and smarts. Other than that hes good at bad jokes which could kill saitama if he hears to many. Ahaha lol)

Ivory sat on the roof top and happily watched, her metal arm glinted under the light of the sun. Her green eyes were almost cold and black even as the man was shocked.

JustCallMeAimee said:
Ivory sat on the roof top and happily watched, her metal arm glinted under the light of the sun. Her green eyes were almost cold and black even as the man was shocked.

Black fury glances at the women on the rooftop watching. "Are you gonna help"he calls out. He gets up and sprints towards the man with his sword. He manages to get one good hit in before he leaps away narrowly avoiding getting shocked again.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheRoleplayingMaster said:
Black fury glances at the women on the rooftop watching. "Are you gonna help"he calls out. He gets up and sprints towards the man with his sword. He manages to get one good hit in before he leaps away narrowly avoiding getting shocked again.
"I'm enjoying the show too much," she replied, taking out a cigarette Ivory placed of in between her lips and laughed quietly watching them. A sword? Interesting. Taking out her lighter she watched a cloud of smoke drift from the end of her cigarette.

The resistance to his shock skill was surprise. The punches were painful. While on the floor trying to recover from punches the man beings to sprint towards him with a unfriendly look and a unfriendly sword. However while the man yells to the women, the thief delivers a good kick to he mans stomach causing him to lose balance near the edge of the roof top. It did the trick. The thief aims his umbrella and grapples away yelling "A shame to cut our meeting sure my friend but I have more important matters to attend to. He dashes off again.

@TheRoleplayingMaster @JustCallMeAimee

JustCallMeAimee said:
"I'm enjoying the show too much," she replied, taking out a cigarette Ivory placed of in between her lips and laughed quietly watching them. A sword? Interesting. Taking out her lighter she watched a cloud of smoke drift from the end of her cigarette.

As he dodges lightning he continues to talk to the lady, who was now smoking. "You really shouldn't do that" he joked. " its bad for your health.

SirGrey said:
The resistance to his shock skill was surprise. The punches were painful. While on the floor trying to recover from punches the man beings to sprint towards him with a unfriendly look and a unfriendly sword. However while the man yells to the women, the thief delivers a good kick to he mans stomach causing him to lose balance near the edge of the roof top. It did the trick. The thief aims his umbrella and grapples away yelling "A shame to cut our meeting sure my friend but I have more important matters to attend to. He dashes off again.
@TheRoleplayingMaster @JustCallMeAimee
Right before he falls he sees the man sprint away into the night... CRACK. "Help... Me" and his vision faded to black...

Right before he falls he sees the man sprint away into the night... CRACK. "Help... Me" and his vision faded to black...
As he dodges lightning he continues to talk to the lady, who was now smoking. "You really shouldn't do that" he joked. " its bad for your health.
Quietly Ivory got up and hopped across to the other roof top, she crouched besides his passed our body and poked him, "you should pass out, it's bad for your health," she taunted back straightening.

JustCallMeAimee said:
Quietly Ivory got up and hopped across to the other roof top, she crouched besides his passed our body and poked him, "you should pass out, it's bad for your health," she taunted back straightening.

He slowly gets up."Thanks for the help", he said. "What's your name?".

He slowly gets up."Thanks for the help", he said. "What's your name?".
"Miss what'sitgottodowithyou." She snorted a laugh and arched an eyebrow at him before sitting down on the edge of the roof legs dangling as she stared off. "Why should I tell you my name?"

JustCallMeAimee said:
"Miss what'sitgottodowithyou." She snorted a laugh and arched an eyebrow at him before sitting down on the edge of the roof legs dangling as she stared off. "Why should I tell you my name?"

"Well I normally like to the know the names of chicks with metal arms and a freaking whole arsenal of weapons on her back," Josh said. He gets up and dusts himself off. He reached out his hand to her. "I'm Black fury but you've already seen under my mask so you can call me Josh"

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](Son of a butternut squash! What did I miss?)

[/QUOTE]
(The Heroes of Tomorrow fought the association of Heroes, the warehouse is mostly destroyed, new people etc. :) )

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](Son of a butternut squash! What did I miss?)

[/QUOTE]
Well my hero got knocked off a building,met a cyborg girl, shammy came back from the dead... So you didn't miss anything ahahah

Bolt got up and stretched, looking around his room and sighed "There is so much work to be done." He said running a hand through his hair, he walked out and went outside, sitting on the first step. His body became energized again as he stared out into the sky.

@Anyone

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](I'm back from the dead 'cause I went to bed :3)

[/QUOTE]
(Welcome back)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(The Heroes of Tomorrow fought the association of Heroes, the warehouse is mostly destroyed, new people etc. :) )

[/QUOTE]
(Oh, I'll just say Wave passed out. She, um, was in a coma or something.)

Stella looked around, finding nothing but black. She tried to hear. Nothing. She tried to see. Nothing. All of her senses had simply disappeared. No pain, no anything. She tried to move, nothing. 'Am I dead?' She thought, trying to feel. 'Cause that wouldn't be nice.' After what felt like an eternity, she began to regain her senses. With a cough, her eyes slowly opened. Looking around, Stella found she was in a cave filled with seaweed and sharks. It was probably her imagination, but the sharks were tending to wounded fish. Even herself. Slowly she sat up, her arms and mind still numb.

"H-how?" She asked when Captain Sharky Shark swam over. The grey shark wiggled under her arm and began to assist her in moving. After a few minutes, Stella and her friend began swimming to the surface. With a gasp, Stella looked at the destroyed warehouse. "What in Hades did I miss...." She whispered before moving onto the sand. Of course, being my character, she fell on her face. Spitting out some sand, she stood up and began walking in search of Bolt. "Anyone?"

"Well I normally like to the know the names of chicks with metal arms and a freaking whole arsenal of weapons on her back," Josh said. He gets up and dusts himself off. He reached out his hand to her. "I'm Black fury but you've already seen under my mask so you can call me Josh"
"A lot of people call my cyborg," she looked back at him and her face seemed to be being covered in a sheet of metal, every feature of her metal face was exactly the same as the human counter part, right down to the scars. As soon as it plated all of her face it retracted and melted under her skin. Laughing quietly she looked away, "but my name is Ivory," she said exhaling smoke into the sky and using her free hand to scratch the shaven side of her head. She glanced up at his hand and placed the cig in between her lips before shaking his hand back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back