• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Ray looked up "Besides people trying to rip off my mask it was fine. I got an B- for a paper about heroes....except it was about the dangers but still." She looked at Lou and became fearful of the idea of it fading away, she just got it. When she heard Stella she smiled underneath her skeleton mask "I'm Ray, child of Death. I can kill anything with one touch and am a disciple of Saitama," she said extending her mitten hand.

Bolt smiled "Don't worry, I am working on a replacement for it. It should be finished in a bit," he said and rubbed her head at hearing of her paper.

Eliza walked in, her old leg under her arm. "Thanks for the help everyone, no one can grab legs." She said getting use to her new one, falling a few times before sitting on the couch. "This will fade! Shit," she said leaning back on it.

@Salex @Echo Dreamsong @Zedisback

As Louis turned to Eliza he nodded saying "It will fade away after sometime, I can't make those last forever, not yet anyway." As he patted Eliza on the back "I'm far from having my powers mastered." As he shut his eye "Bolt Eliza will need a new leg too." @Shammy the Shamrock

As he entered the gate left in his lab, it seemed to lead to a weird place, it had talking flowers? What was this? It seemed weird, doing nothing but looking around, until he saw another one of those purple energy portals left open.

Salex said:
"oh yeah... i forgot about that.." he mumbled referring to ray being his disciple, he then walks towards lou "mind telling me how much collateral damage you did?" he asked @Zedisback @Shammy the Shamrock
"Hmmmm, let me see." As he would stop to think for a second he said "Well the none really just a few holes in the ground nothing big, I was really fighting seriously." He would sit thinking trying to remember how much collateral he did. @Salex

Stella smiled and took Ray's gloved hand in her own. "The names Stella. I, um, control water and talk to sharks. And hit my head a lot." She attempted to joke.

Zedisback said:
"Hmmmm, let me see." As he would stop to think for a second he said "Well the none really just a few holes in the ground nothing big, I was really fighting seriously." He would sit thinking trying to remember how much collateral he did. @Salex
"yeah, resources are not gonna come down from the sky, so keep it low now" he said @Zedisback

Bolt nodded and teleported coming back with a robotic hand. "Prototype," he said putting it on the table, he went over "Ouch, that has gotta hurt sis." He said with a laugh, mocking his sister.

Eliza flipped him off "Fuck you! You didn't get your leg chopped off," she said in a agitated tone. Eliza sighed and leaned back "This place really went to shit," she said crossing her legs.

Ray smiled "You are friends with sharks! COOOOL! I can talk to my mo-. Why shouldn't I tell her, no one can see you so I think i'm fine. PLEASE!" She said talking to the air next to her.

Samuel walked in the other portal, it dropped him in the middle of a warehouse, with a many people he could recognize, he would chuckle saying "So which one of you came to my dimension and left those portals open." Both of his hands behind his back he had an evil aura around him. @Salex @Shammy the Shamrock @Echo Dreamsong @Otakubeats

The eyes of Louis would give a look of 'Oh shit.' when he looked at where the voice came from,anyone could tell he was uneasy now, as he looked around the room at the others.

Ray looked at them and put her head down. "Sorry, mommy said she'll leave," a dead bird fell from the roof "Now she'll leave.". Ray said tapping her fingers.

Bolt teleported to Mitch " How are you do-" he saw the new man and stared. "LOU! Who the fuck is he," he said in a serious tone.

Eliza tensed "Is that from us," she whispered to Lou. She grabbed his hand, hers cold and pale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Astraea was tired of hiding in a corner eating crackers. Nope. She wasn't gonna starve today. Astra had used old curtain fabric from her alley to bandage the burns on her arms, so that was covered. The hero joint was simply a bit away, so she set off. Silently, she slipped in the door and headed for the direction she believed food would be. Finding the kitchen, she began stuffing her small bag with fruits and other food. She even attempted to pick up a bag of flour... Not a good idea. The bags weight dragged her to the floor with a thud. The bag exploded and flour covered the kitchen. And Astra. The girl looked around nervously, trying to brush the flour out of her hair. That failed and she wound up inhaling a bit, causing a few soft coughs.

Stella growled and began calling on some water to flow in. Until she heard a loud thud. "Um, Bolt, what was that?"

Otakubeats said:
Mitch turned on his heel, sending a bolt of electricity at the stranger.
Samuel would chuckle, tanking the electricity he would yawn as he said "Really? That is all you can do. I was thinking this would be fun." He would sign, waiting for the next attack as he said "Who wants to try next?"

Louis stood frozen in place not sure what to do he knew he couldn't beat his father, he knew he was outmatched, as he said "Come on lets run away, I will wrap us away!" He knew they needed to run. Not paying any mind to the sound that was pointed out. @Shammy the Shamrock @Salex @Otakubeats @Echo Dreamsong

Bolt teleported in front of Astraea and picked her up by the shirt. "I got an intruder," he said as one of his hands electrified, he knew he couldn't fight but became ready if needed.

Ray ran up to Samuel "I'll fight you, if it doesn't bother you. I'm ready," she said keeping her hands behind her back. She adjusted her mask and smiled looking up at him.

Ray took her glove off and walked up to him, she placed her hand on his leg, wondering what it would do.

@Zedisback

Bolt laughed "You could of just asked for food. That is why i'm a hero. Gimme that, you'll poke someones eye out," he said snatching the spoon and putting it on the counter, his eyes burning blue.

@Echo Dreamsong

Astra growled as best she could and attempted to smack the hero. That failed and she fell over back into the piles of flour. In her fit of anger, she began signing several things while pointing at Bolt. Let's say that sign language can have very bad things. Such as, 'YOUR FATHER WAS A GOAT AND YOUR MOTHER WAS A FISH STICK!'.

@Zedisback[/URL]

Bolt laughed "You could of just asked for food. That is why i'm a hero. Gimme that, you'll poke someones eye out," he said snatching the spoon and putting it on the counter, his eyes burning blue.

@Echo Dreamsong
Samuel just stood not knowing what see was doing or even trying to do, until it shocked in his mind she had the same power in his dimension he would laugh as he said "Bad news your power doesn't work on me, on really hard punches do." As he would aim to hit her with one percent of his strength. "Or well hard hits in the first place, put your power doesn't work." Before he saw Saitama step in the way. @Shammy the Shamrock @Salex

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]'YOUR FATHER WAS A GOAT AND YOUR MOTHER WAS A FISH STICK!'

[/QUOTE]
images

Users who are viewing this thread

Back