• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Mitch had made his way back in a few hours. "I hate, fucking time lord shit." He grabbed his notebook. "I'll be gone for a few days, i need to work on some stuff. Later." He was gone.

Bolt glared and gave the girl and orange "Be nice," he said patting her head. "She said hi," he said to Stella with a smile "I'm gonna need to head out for a bit to get supplies. You want to come," he asked grabbing himself a box of cereal and pouring the entire box into a bowl.

@Echo Dreamsong

I stood in front of the door, baffled. "How do i get in..." I mumbled, rubbing my wings against the door handle before resorting to scratching at the door with my talons. "Uhh... H-help?!?" I whined. "Why does this always happen... Maybe i should blow it down?" I mumbled

Trust said:
I stood in front of the door, baffled. "How do i get in..." I mumbled, rubbing my wings against the door handle before resorting to scratching at the door with my talons. "Uhh... H-help?!?" I whined. "Why does this always happen... Maybe i should blow it down?" I mumbled
Ty wandered up behind her, his one showing eye widening in awe. "WOAH! Thats so cool!!!!" He smiled in a manner of childlike glee, looking at her wings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bolt was about to go out of the warehouse but heard scratching sounds. "If it is another bird I swear to go-" he walked to it and froze "Hi. I was right," he said leaving the door open. "Maybe I should starting betting," he said laughing before gazing at the women and Ty.

@Trust @Otakubeats

Otakubeats said:
Ty wandered up behind her, his one showing eye widening in awe. "WOAH! Thats so cool!!!!" He smiled in a manner of childlike glee, looking at her wings.
"Ahh!" I yelled and fired a wind blast behind me in an attempt to knock my supposed attacker down, after a few moments i turned around and looked at the person behind me. "Oh, sorry" i said, thinking what i had done was fine. "Can you open the door please?"

Bolt sighed and opened the door "Welcome to the Heroes of Tomorrow base, we use to have a tower but it got destroyed. Anyway may I ask why a boy and a gian-tiny bird girl was at our door," he said walking over to the kitchen and getting an apple.

@Trust @Otakubeats

"I am here to join of course! The name is Lucy, nice to meet you" i said with a pleasant smile, looking up and the person towering above me. "I don't know him" i said, motioning to Ty with one of my wings "he sorta came while i was trying to... Open the door" i looked at the ground in embarrassment "this is a common thing..." I mumbled under my breath @Otakubeats @Shammy the Shamrock

Astra huffed and rapidly signed, 'I AM NOT A CARROT! YOU ARE!' Along with several other vegetable related insults. Then she noticed the orange and eagerly began to peel it. Seeing as Bolt was the one who gave it to her, she trailed after him, looking up curiously. 'Where am I?'

Bolt looked down at Astra "You're at the Heroes of Tomorrow base, where people can join to help the world be a better place." He looked back at Lucy "Really? I'm getting a lot of applications today. Ok, what can you two do," he asked, covering his mouth, laughing at her trying to open a door.

@Echo Dreamsong @Otakubeats @Trust

The One decided to flit through the dimensions of Earth He was fond with when He was bored, and came across the trail of another interdimensional being. It was not old at all, so He decided to investigate. He saw the broken warehouse and manifested His physical form. The wispy figure floated down to the warehouse and awaited someone or something to give off ambient readings of the Dimesion Force, but nothing did.

Astraea frowned and tilted her head before counting on her fingers. When she figured it out she began signing her list. 'Fire. And, um, stealing.' She looked down, suddenly rather ashamed of that.

@Echo Dreamsong[/URL] @Otakubeats @Trust
I pouted at him "i can fly and use wind magic" i slightly waved my right wing and a gust of cold wind blew through the room, holding back, knowing that i could be accepted or denied within seconds. "D-don't laugh! It's a constant struggle for me..." I muttered before returning my gaze to the extremely interesting ground @Echo Dreamsong @Shammy the Shamrock @Otakubeats

Last edited by a moderator:
Bolt patted Astra head "Hey don't be ashamed, just stop stealing and you'll be good. You can join if you want," he said before looking at the others. "You're in! I can set up rooms for you guys if you don't have anywhere to stay," he said smiling and teleporting through a lamb and coming back with an orange. "I can travel or use anything that has electricity, my name is Alex or you can call me Bolt," he said peeling the orange.

@Trust @Echo Dreamsong @Otakubeats

(FREAKIN COOKIES!)

Astra glanced around nervously, fiddling with her hands before signing more insults. This time 'FLOWERS SMELL LIKE BUTTER YOU STIFF NOSED MORTAL!' Then she began signing the alphabet. A nervous habit. Then she pulled out a spork and threw it at Bolt for no apparent reason.

Bolt smiled "Why are you blushing, I think we have one on the top floor if you want it. It now has a sky light due to it being broken through." He said extending his hand "I can teleport you there," he saw the spork and went over. "Listen calm down before I have to throw you from the roof. Insults don't help right now, got it," he said, his eyes red. He calmed down and looked back "You want to see it," he asked, smiling again.

@Trust @Otakubeats @Echo Dreamsong

Users who are viewing this thread

Back