• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

No, you are not just a mortal. You are an unstable mortal. You will only cause her harm if you interfere with this. She is like an empty shell, grasping for any power. I am void of that power, but you mutants are full of it. She will leech your powers if you touch her now.

He slowly pushed Bolt away from Astra and held her protectively.

I am not a foe, but an ally. Neither of us would enjoy me as an ememy to you. I am not to be trifled with.

@Shammy the Shamrock @Echo Dreamsong

You are merely a pawn to the Force. You may draw from it, but it inevitably controls you. You are not strong enough to control it, though you may gain the illusion of it. I am of no conceptual description to you. I advise you to stay out of my business.

@Zedisback

Last edited by a moderator:
<p><em>Beings like yourself who are born with powers survive because of them. You are dependent on them, as they are on you. Without each other you will most definitely die, unless I safely perform the precedure to dispose of your powers, then you will live. The girl cannot be touched for too long, or your powers will be transferred to her. Trust me.</em></p>

<p>

((Rimshot))</p>

<p>

<a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34640-trust/" data-mentionid="34640">@Trust</a></p>

Astra cried again, flailing wildly in her attempts to get away. A little bit louder than last time she called, "Mommy!" She sobbed without opening her eyes. The divine being didn't feel like a good thing to her. She just wanted her mom back.

Quillicious said:
You are merely a pawn to the Force. You may draw from it, but it inevitably controls you. You are not strong enough to control it, though you may gain the illusion of it. I am of no conceptual description to you. I advise you to stay out of my business.
@Zedisback[/i]
"Funny, that may have been true once in a timeline, but not anymore at least, I'm not a pawn in anything sadly, if only that could be true, in someways, I beat you, but anyway, we're both heroes, so no need for us to fight, but please don't act like you know everything." @Quillicious

Trust said:
"What is happening..?" I asked while unsteadily moving towards the divine being on unstable legs. "Who are you? Why are you helping us? And what's all this about an empty shell..?" I asked, my eyes wide with primal fear but driven with curiosity, i forced myself forward @Quillicious @Otakubeats @Echo Dreamsong @Shammy the Shamrock
Ty grabbed her, and pulled her towards the wall, not wanting her to go near the guy. The kid was shaking in fear, and his eyes were wide with something like recognition.

Bolt continued to let his eyes burn "Let me talk to her, that is all I am asking. If you don't I will have to show you what I can do," a glimpse of Clash could be seen but he sighed and went towards them "Don't worry I am here," he said softly to the child keeping his hands in his pockets.

@Echo Dreamsong @Quillicious

Upsetting me is not a good thing to do. I am connected with her now since I absorbed her power. We share an emotional bond that will be broken when she regains her power. Cease from interfering.

The One calmed down, radiating a calming aura to everyone in the room. He passed his hand across Astra's face, sending her into a relaxing sleep.

@Echo Dreamsong @Shammy the Shamrock

Quillicious said:
Upsetting me is not a good thing to do. I am connected with her now since I absorbed her power. We share an emotional bond that will be broken when she regains her power. Cease from interfering.
The One calmed down, radiating a calming aura to everyone in the room. He passed his hand across Astra's face, sending her into a relaxing sleep.

@Echo Dreamsong @Shammy the Shamrock
Ty growled, the calming aura doing the opposite. His knuckles turned white as he tried not to simply tackle the man.

I do know everything. In every possible dimensions out of the infinite number of them, I am this being. I am the Head Council Member of the Interdimensional Council. We in the council are in the same role throughout all of space and time.

@Zedisback

Astraea struggled for a moment before going limp in his grasp.

Dreams found her immediately, not the usual kind, but good dreams. One's of happy times with her mother. But now oranges wove their way in. Unconsciously, she snuggled closer to The One, feeling far safer now.

Quillicious said:
I do know everything. In every possible dimensions out of the infinite number of them, I am this being. I am the Head Council Member of the Interdimensional Council. We in the council are in the same role throughout all of space and time.
@Zedisback
With a whisper he said "Funny thing is I know the same, and if you're so smart did you know this." As he would chuckle he lowered both of his hands to his front hoodie pocket saying in his ears to where no one else could hear him "Did you know that we've had this same talk countless number of times before, in other timelines of this dimension." @Quillicious

"Okay..." I mumbled as i let Ty pull me to the wall. I slid down, having no energy in my legs anymore. "Don't leave my side please..." I asked Tyr almost silently "even just looking at him, i can tell he is stronger than we comprehend, it's why I can't stand his presence..." I mumbled @Otakubeats @Quillicious

I need to go somewhere. Please excuse me.

The One slowly rocked her, his mental form off searching. He returned shortly.

I know how to prevent her from hurting herself when she uses her powers.

I again advise you to cease. Your attempts at comparison between us are futile.

The One was slightly annoyed at Louis, his usual white, whispy body turning a little more solid looking.

@Zedisback

Quillicious said:
The One was slightly annoyed at Louis, his usual white, whispy body turning a little more solid looking.

@Zedisback
Ty sat next to the older girl, his arms around his knees. "Shut up and fix her. The sooner she's fine the sooner you'll leave and then my head will stop pounding." He snarled at the stranger, wincing as his head pounded slightly.

Quillicious said:

@Zedisback
In another whisper he said "Just remember this, unlike the others I don't forget when a dimension starts when it is destroyed, you could remember to I don't know for sure, but remember this the guardians are watching." After he said those words, he warped himself away, it was like he was never behind the One at all, as he walked up from behind Bolt saying "Hey Bolt, how is it going." @Shammy the Shamrock @Quillicious @Echo Dreamsong

I am afraid that might not be a wise decision. The girl, when given control over her powers, ends up more successful and more responsible when she is under my care and training until she has mastered her powers. Other choices may drive her down the path of becoming evil, descending into insanity, and even her death. This is but a warning, and it is dangerous for me to even say this.

@Shammy the Shamrock @Echo Dreamsong

Users who are viewing this thread

Back