• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Bolt snapped "You don't know what's right for her! I would never trust you with her, why not let her choose, you aren't her parent." He said as his eyes became black, he soon calmed down and the electricity from his body faded. He crossed his arms, his body shaky.

@Quillicious @Echo Dreamsong

"Evil... What's the difference between right and wrong when mistakes cause all the problems" i hissed, remembering some supposedly bad things i had done, having no real moral stand point @Quillicious @Otakubeats

I curled my wings around Ty and myself comfortingly. "It's okay..." I told him, blushing a little due to having sensitive feathers. "He'll be gone soon, don't worry about it" my eyes still a little afraid about his whole talk about killing me by removing my powers. "Just don't do anything rash" @Quillicious @Otakubeats

The One's body grew pitch black. His form twitched, along with Astra's. He grew taller and more menacing. His voice now boomed through the building.

THERE ARE NO RESTRAINTS THAT KEEP ME FROM WIPING YOU FROM EXISTANCE! YOU DO NOT KNOW THE EXTENT OF MY POWER, AND YOU WILL NOT WANT TO!

Bolt grabbed the One's hand "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING, YOU MAY SAY YOU DO BUT YOU DON'T! IN FACT ERASE ME RIGHT NOW, SEE WHAT HAPPENS!" He said refusing to let go of his hand, his body pulsed with energy, Clash was getting ready.

Quillicious said:
The One's body grew pitch black. His form twitched, along with Astra's. He grew taller and more menacing. His voice now boomed through the building.
THERE ARE NO RESTRAINTS THAT KEEP ME FROM WIPING YOU FROM EXISTANCE! YOU DO NOT KNOW THE EXTENT OF MY POWER, AND YOU WILL NOT WANT TO!
Louis would laugh he would just chuckle a little he knew that was aimed at him, he would just say "Try it, you won't get far, because, buddy." His eyes shut for a second As he warped behind him, his voice could be heard only by the one in his head "I DON'T EXIST IN A DIMENSION, WE'VE BEEN AT THIS COUNTLESS TIMES." With a flash of light he was back behind Bolt patting him on the back hoping he would take that warning. @Quillicious @Echo Fox @Shammy the Shamrock @Otakubeats

<p>Astra whimpered, shifting in pain. Desperately she kicked her leg in an attempt to free herself from the powerful man's grasp.</p>

No. I tire of this. You are all fools. This one should be treated with more care. If only you understood.

The One then disappeared. Along with Astra.

Trust said:
I curled my wings around Ty and myself comfortingly. "It's okay..." I told him, blushing a little due to having sensitive feathers. "He'll be gone soon, don't worry about it" my eyes still a little afraid about his whole talk about killing me by removing my powers. "Just don't do anything rash" @Quillicious @Otakubeats
Ty began shaking as they continued to increase in volume, he didn't know why but his head felt like it was splitting. Tears trickled down his face as the pain continued to multiply.He clutched his head, trying to stop it from splitting, even though it wasn't a physical wound. Things began to blur together until he gave one last muffled cry, falling limp.

Bolt snapped "I need some time to myself. I...just....need-" he couldn't finish his sentence as he started to walk off. His eyes dimmed and he felt like he weighted a ton. The lights around the place started to flicker and tears streamed down. His eyes snapped back "I'm going to kill him, and hold his head up to show what I have done. No man is all powerful," he said to himself, sitting by a tree as electricity moved around him.

Otakubeats said:
Ty began shaking as they continued to increase in volume, he didn't know why but his head felt like it was splitting. Tears trickled down his face as the pain continued to multiply.He clutched his head, trying to stop it from splitting, even though it wasn't a physical wound. Things began to blur together until he gave one last muffled cry, falling limp.
As for the first time he had to be serious he said "His so called absolute power corrupted him, if only he knew." As everything would flash for a second, everything lost color for a second, as Louis warped away, as he warped beside, Bolt before warping away with him saying come on we need to plan this out he didn't take my warning it seems hoping he wouldn't get shocked, anyone could tell he was getting serious. @Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Bolt stared and teleported away, he walked inside but saw Lucy "I don't know who he is but right now I need my alone time." He said in a cold voice, he went inside and lied on the couch. The lights turned off for a second then flickered back on, his body shaking as he tried to calm down.

@Quillicious @Otakubeats @Echo Dreamsong @Trust

Astra screamed her head off, thrashing around. (Technically it wasn't loud, barely more than a whisper) She had no idea where she was, only knowing that her mom was not there. She began rapidly signing insults, though she couldn't see them. 'YOU'RE A FUCKING LAMP! GO EAT A FEATHER! BURN IN AN ICE CUBE!' She sign shouted, flailing about and kicking at anything.

Bolt kept remembering the words "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" He punched the sofa, it didn't help in the slightest as held his head. "I could have protected her, I could have helped, I SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED THAT DAMN WHITE THING!" He said breathing heavily, he shook the words still ringing.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username=""Shammy the Shamrock" data-cite=""Shammy the Shamrock" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="196495" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Bolt kept remembering the words <span style="font-size:8px;">"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" </span><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#000000;">He punched the sofa, it didn't help in the slightest as held his head. "I could have protected her, I could have helped, </span></span><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#ff0000;">I SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED THAT DAMN WHITE THING!" </span></span><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="color:#000000;">He said breathing heavily, he shook the words still ringing.</span></span>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

Ty whimpered, the yell ringing in his ears. <a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31528-shammy-the-shamrock/" data-mentionid="31528">@Shammy the Shamrock</a></p>

Bolt patted Ty's head "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I just can't-" he stopped and became silent. He still felt the words rushing through his head but realized he should be quite, no one wants to hear his problems.

"What should i do?" I asked Alex, confused and unsure about Ty's condition. "I don't suppose we could go save your... Daughter? Friend? I can always go with you if you need back-up" i told him, smiling a little bit but silently hoping he would tell me to stay here with Ty. "Maybe you should tell us about her, maybe then we will know why that thing took her" @Otakubeats @Shammy the Shamrock @Echo Dreamsong @Quillicious

Astra fought the drowsiness for a moment before finally giving in. This time she wasn't so lucky in the dream department. Water swallowed her as flames refused to go out. Heat slowly destroyed her arms and legs, leaving them useless. The smoke filled her eyes, leaving them stinging and sightless. She would have been fine with that, but the sound of those she knew screaming began to echo. First her mother's cries, then her first friend. And next, the next was worse. Bolt's screams blocked out anything else. Louder and louder until Astra finally broke. She stumbled through the burning bodies, trying to call out for her mom. She inhaled the thick smoke and coughed, the lack of oxygen bringing her down. But the dream wouldn't end anytime soon. No, for what felt like eternity, Astra listened to their screams.

Stella sat down next to Bolt and sighed. "We will find her."

Bolt looked at her "He's some sort of omnipotent being, we can't really find him. As for the girl, just a day ago she tried to loot this place and steal our food. However we heard her and I patched her up and gave her food. I still don't even now her name, but when she called me mom.....I don't know but I felt protective, like I would never let anything hurt her." He said leaning back "Her power was to control fires but it seemed to hurt her." He saw Stella and patted her head "I don't know," he said looking down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back