• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Astra huffed and turned away, then she decided an orange was a good weapon and threw it at Bolt's head. Then her arms caught fire again, earning her a lot of pain. So she curled up and tried to ignore her melting flesh. Eventually she gave into the pain and sobbed, squeezing her eyes shut in an attempt to shut out the pain. Her flesh was charred and burned off as she whimpered and curled tighter. That of course led to her legs catching to. And her face.

(COOKIES FROM HERE ON OUT!)

(HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhAHAHAHAHHASHHAAHAHHWWAHAHHAAHAGAHAHWAHHAQYAHABAGAHAAHAAHAHARYA)

(COOKIES!!!)

Astra clung to Bolt's shirt, whimpering. "M-mo-mmy" She whispered before sobbing into Bolt's shirt as tears streamed down burned cheeks bringing more pain.

Bolt stared at the man "Get the fuck away!" He growled as his body charged with energy, he covered Astra so she wouldn't get hurt. His body started grabbing energy, from a mixture of worry and anger his body began to glow. He soon calmed down "Please help," he said shaking but refusing to let go of Astra

@Quillicious @Echo Dreamsong

Last edited by a moderator:
(Cookies!)

giphy.gif

Quillicious said:
The One floated in front of Bolt.
Remain calm, humans. I have heard the accident. Stay where you are and I will heal the girl.

@Shammy the Shamrock @Echo Dreamsong
As Lou got up, he was out of shock of seeing not person now, unlike the others he knew what was going on, he could sense this being drawing from the Dimensional Force like he did, or something like it, as the purple tent in his hazel eyes turned into a passive purple glow he said "So what are you?" As he stood in front of it @Shammy the Shamrock @Echo Dreamsong @Quillicious

He gently took her from Bolt and held.her in one hand. He moved His hand across her body and an orange glow travelled through His hand, to his arm, and to the place His heart would be. It stayed there, pulsing as Astra's heart did. Her arms grew back her muscle, then her flesh, and He did the same every place she was hurt. It didn't cause her any pain, but her power was now in His body, waiting to return.

All is well, child. All is well

He still held her in His arms.

The One turned His head to Lou, sensing his power.

That does not matter. I am here to find the source of the Dimensional Force disruptance, yet you are not the source.

@Zedisback

Astra kept her eyes closed tightly as she reached out wildly for Bolt, hoping her new friend would be there. "M-mommy!" She whisper shouted. When he grabbed her, Astra buried her face in his chest, clinging tightly to him.

Quillicious said:
The One turned His head to Lou, sensing his power.
That does not matter. I am here to find the source of the Dimensional Force disruptance, yet you are not the source.

@Zedisback
As Louis would watch he said "Well bad news, it is a need to know for me, as well, I'm one of the few that draws and generates from it." As he wrapped himself behind the one waiting for him to speak @Quillicious @Shammy the Shamrock @Trust

Quillicious said:
The One grabbed her back, very distraught.
No, mortal! You must not hold her when her power is drained! Her life force is connected to it! She will die if she is separated from me now!

@Shammy the Shamrock @Echo Dreamsong
Ty yelped, startled. He gave out a slight whimper, hiding away from the stranger. The man's energy signature reminded him of death and pain. He didn't like it. Not at all.

Bolt became aggressive "I ain't just a mortal, I just want to talk to her." Bolt grabbed Astra's hand "You ok, please I need to know," he said in a soft voice, his body became electrified but only in his lower half. He didn't trust this new figure and his eyes became red.

@Quillicious @Echo Dreamsong

Users who are viewing this thread

Back