• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Bolt looked at Saitama and stared "What are you doing here?" He asked, putting his hands in his pockets. He let out a sigh in his Black Bolt outfit.

@Salex

Rex made the disc stop, he threw them back with full force. He smirked as he crossed his arms, his pink eyes burning with rage.

@Zedisback

Gold was blinded "Fuck!" She said using her powers as the gold was starting to travel up his leg. Gold smiled "One touch and it spreads," she said covering her eyes.

@Otakubeats

Titan looked down at his leg "I can't feel it," he said grabbing a piece of the ground and throwing it at them, he was getting tired of their tricks.

@Quillicious

@Salex[/URL]

Rex made the disc stop, he threw them back with full force. He smirked as he crossed his arms, his pink eyes burning with rage.

@Zedisback

Gold was blinded "Fuck!" She said using her powers as the gold was starting to travel up his leg. Gold smiled "One touch and it spreads," she said covering her eyes.

@Otakubeats

Titan looked down at his leg "I can't feel it," he said grabbing a piece of the ground and throwing it at them, he was getting tired of their tricks.

@Quillicious
"oh, me and genos was sent here on an account of dragon-level villains, what's happening?" he asked @Shammy the Shamrock

Bolt sighed "The group is fighting the Heroes Association, Lou stole me back and since I joined again after, I was still there property." He said looking around at the battle, he frowned under his mask.

@Salex

@Salex[/URL]

@Zedisback

@Otakubeats

@Quillicious
"You bitch!" He growled, and decided to use his last ditch effort. Changing the electronic voltage to that of the human nervous system, he gathered energy. Sparkz then grabbed her wrist, smirking devilishly. Without warning, electricity encased the two. Her nerves became fried and pained as her powers were neutralized. The teen fell back onto the ground his eyes dulling as he collapsed. Using that effort had harmed him greatly as well, draining his life energy directly and sending him into a comatose state.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
@Salex[/URL]

@Zedisback

@Otakubeats

@Quillicious
As Louis would laugh, he would wrap himself, behind Rex in a whisper he said "We don't have to fight just leave." As he would laugh, as the purple energy would form in his hands, as two blasts of dimension energy formed in his hands, he would say "You more than likely know what I can do, don't you?" He would chuckle @Shammy the Shamrock

Jace dodged most of it, but a small chuck hit him in the side. He yelled in anger and the asphalt around him started to melt, then bubble.

"Alright then, screw this! Now you've really pissed me off!"

To Titan, Jace suddenly grew to the height of a skyscraper, towering over the previously tall man.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Rex growled "Return to base, we need Jaeger," he said as he became a hologram. He used his powers to slice right at Lou's shoulder, the floating blade flew and went right into Eliza's leg, cutting it off.

Eliza stared at her missing leg "FUCK! FUCK FUCK! FUCKETY! FUCK!" She yelled getting up as the leg was still moving, she placed her hand against the wall, trying to stand up.

@Zedisback

Gold fell to the ground, her body felt like a tone before she seemed to vanish from thin air.

@Otakubeats

Titan grabbed Jace by his foot and swung him with ease. He spun faster and faster before throwing him into space, he vanished seconds later "Aww, leaving so soon," he said crossing his arms as he went.

@Quillicious

he seemed to have no impact to the other heroes battling each other, as he watched, more people started to get hurt. "... alright this is getting too far" he said, he then suddenly rushed to the middle of the battle and punched the ground emitting a shockwave that sends everyone at least 10 meters away flying @Quillicious @Otakubeats @Zedisback @Shammy the Shamrock

Bolt looked around as the Heroes Association left "So they called you in, I didn't know I was dragon-level." He said with a laugh watching everyone get hurt. "Jesus.....why are you still here," he asked staring at Saitama.

@Salex

Bolt shrugged "My information is classified but Lou talked me back into making joining the Heroes of Tomorrow. Then the Hero Association tried to contain them due to me being their property." He said crossing his arms, he let out a sigh and looked around the base "I need to fix this place, shouldn't you be heading back with the association," he said grabbing a piece of rubble and throwing it to space.

@Salex

@Salex[/URL]
genos then finnaly arrived and said "i watched the whole thing while through a cctv camera nearby, ill fill in the paperwork". saitama then said "you do know now that im gonna have to fill mountains of papers of reports for this stunt you pulled right?" @Shammy the Shamrock

Bolt shrugged "Not my problem, I have a base to fix. Unless you want to help," He said destroying more rubble, he stared at Saitama before doing his work. He patted Jace head "You did good, keep doing that and we will be able to one day beat them." He said looking at the warehouse and ripping the door out "We needed a new one anyway," he said with a chuckle.

@Salex @Quillicious

"well, me and genos are gonna go to the nearest hero association branch and fill in some paperwork, i think with my rank i should be able to set you free bolt. you, lou, jace and the other girl should lay low... you're all now an s-class wanted villain for bringing this much damage" he said, he then suddenly disappeared leaving only an afterimage behind, while the truth is that he rushed towards the association hq branch nearby @Zedisback @Shammy the Shamrock @Quillicious @Otakubeats

"Okay. That sucks."

'There's really no difference for me. You guys know that already, though. Thanks for lookin' out for me with that statement, by the way.'

Quill seemed to stare past everyone as he said that, and put up a hand on the side of his mouth to keep Jace and Bolt from hearing.

'A bit of a showoff, eh? Plus I thought his power was electricity...'

"Huh?"

'Oh, nothing.'

He smirked at a random space and winked.

@Shammy the Shamrock

Bolt scanned him before taking his Black Bolt suit off. Bolt sighed "Man thank god for this suit, I really need it." He said dusting himself as it turned into a suit case which he picked up. He went inside and sat on the couch, he looked up at the what once was ceiling.

@Quillicious

@Anyone

Mitch lay unconscious from the fight with gold, faint sparks dying near him. The shockwave had tossed him a few feet and hi his head on a rock. The crimson liquid slowly dripped from his forehead.

(Gtg night.)

Quill approached Mitch, his hands in his pockets. He seemed to be talking to himself.

'Could I? Would they let me? It might be against the rules to...'

He kneeled beside Mitch's head, and opened the convenient first aid kit he had.

'Don't question it. Just be glad he's gonna be okay. As if he'd die...'

After several minutes, Quill had patched Mitch up.

'I'm still not a hero, okay?'

@Otakubeats

Rex growled as he sat in his chair at the HQ "GAAAA! I am really getting fed up with those Tomorrow whatever's" He said crossing his arms and gazing at his suit, his pink eyes burning as he slammed a hand against his desk.

Bolt yawned and decided to go over to his bed, he sat on it and started to doze off. He went to bed as any sign of electricity was gone.

(Sorry fell asleep mid-typing, I'm going to bed. Night!)

saitama storms in the HQ while genos is trailing behind him while holding a pile of paperwork taller than he is, he pass the other employees as saitama is an s-class hero and walks into rex's office saying "i thought you said that bolt will be freed, it appears that you and your friends are hunting him down, i went to japan with genos and brought in the paperwork to set him free" he said as genos then drops down the paperwork on top of his desk as it almost reach the ceiling @Shammy the Shamrock

@Zedisback[/URL]

Gold fell to the ground, her body felt like a tone before she seemed to vanish from thin air.

@Otakubeats

Titan grabbed Jace by his foot and swung him with ease. He spun faster and faster before throwing him into space, he vanished seconds later "Aww, leaving so soon," he said crossing his arms as he went.

@Quillicious
As Louis stood he looked around running over to Eliza looking down as he said "Don't worry I'll fix this." He placed his hand on the cut off leg wound not even dodging Rex's attack from before getting a cut on his shoulder as a leg of purple energy formed on Eliza making her a fake leg, he would say "What now?" @Otakubeats @Quillicious @Salex @Shammy the Shamrock

Zedisback said:
As Louis stood he looked around running over to Eliza looking down as he said "Don't worry I'll fix this." He placed his hand on the cut off leg wound not even dodging Rex's attack from before getting a cut on his shoulder as a leg of purple energy formed on Eliza making her a fake leg, he would say "What now?" @Otakubeats @Quillicious @Salex @Shammy the Shamrock
Mitch sat up, rubbing his head. "Shit....bitch turned my leg into metal..." he sighs. "Another thing to fix."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back