• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Bolt smiled "We have 3 hours, then they come. He'll bring the strongest of the strong, we aren't exactly a legal organization." He said with a chuckle, his eyes turned a bright blue.

@Otakubeats

Eliza smiled "Good, you want to travel again," she said before kicking him in the foot. "Sorry but did you know that would happen," she said laughing at what she had done.

@Zedisback

@Otakubeats[/URL]

Eliza smiled "Good, you want to travel again," she said before kicking him in the foot. "Sorry but did you know that would happen," she said laughing at what she had done.

@Zedisback
As he would chuckle he would shake his head saying "Well- OH SHIT." he started to walk about it just came into his mind what was about to happen "The new group Bolt was with, will more than likely come after me now, after I did steal him back." @Shammy the Shamrock

Zedisback said:
As he would chuckle he would shake his head saying "Well- OH SHIT." he started to walk about it just came into his mind what was about to happen "The new group Bolt was with, will more than likely come after me now, after I did steal him back." @Shammy the Shamrock
Mitch ran past Louis, grabbing a nearby notebook and opening it to start scribbling furiously.

Bolt sighed "What are you planning Mitch," he said putting his helmet back on, he placed his hands in his pockets.

@Otakubeats

Eliza growled at the thought of the hero association "I want to help but I have no powers, unless eating people counts," she said looking down. She messed with a spear and sat on the couch, looking at the clock.

@Zedisback

@Otakubeats[/URL]

Eliza growled at the thought of the hero association "I want to help but I have no powers, unless eating people counts," she said looking down. She messed with a spear and sat on the couch, looking at the clock.

@Zedisback
As Louis stood he walked behind Bolt saying "Hey I think the association is going to attack us now. We should be ready." As he shut his eyes, saying "Okay what can those guys do, power wise?" @Shammy the Shamrock

Bolt tried to think "The team he has are Gold, Shout, Titan, and himself. The council as they like to call themselves, Gold can turn anything into gold, Shout is a banshee, titan is the immovable man, and Rex can predict what you're gonna do and telekinesis." He said, getting out of the suit and letting Clash's substance form armor around his body "We're outnumbered, GRAA! We can't do this without the rest." He said grabbing his head.

@Otakubeats @Zedisback

"and...done. If I can aim an electrical current and disable their nerve functions then it should stem their powers. Only problem is, it's a last ditch effort. I do it I'm out for a week at the least."

Bolt pulled his hand away and smiled "Who do you have in mind." He said as he looked at his suit and turned it into a case, he let out a sigh. He thought about what Mitch said "I'm a living lighting bolt, doing that would either make me cease to exist for a weak or turn me human," he said sitting on the couch.

@Zedisback @Otakubeats

@Zedisback[/URL] @Otakubeats
As he shut his eyes, his voice turned serious as he said "One of the most powerful people I know of. But, to get to him we kind of need to make an exist again, but if we do it, he may, turn us all into his experiments, Eliza knows what I'm talking about." He looked down, not sure what he should do. @Shammy the Shamrock

Zedisback said:
As he shut his eyes, his voice turned serious as he said "One of the most powerful people I know of. But, to get to him we kind of need to make an exist again, but if we do it, he may, turn us all into his experiments, Eliza knows what I'm talking about." He looked down, not sure what he should do. @Shammy the Shamrock
Mitch immediately looked at him, a bit of fear flickering in his eyes. "No. If you do decide to bring him here, keep him away from me. I'm gonna go set stuff up." He quickly walked out.

Rex teleported to the site, his men with him. A little boy was behind him, he smiled, a mask covering his mouth. A women dressed in black and gold came second "Let's get this done Rexy," she said smirking. Titan smiled in his armor, he was frail but with every step a small earthquake happened. They all stood, waiting for the others to come out, they all wore HT somewhere on their clothes.

@Zedisback @Otakubeats @Quillicious @FrostXShadow

(So sorry!)

As Louis would step outside he new, a real fight was about to start, this wasn't a game anymore this was life or death, stepping in front of the group, he would smile holding both of his hands in his front hoodie pocket, His eyes shut he would chuckle, he knew he was out matched, he couldn't take four people at once even if he wanted to, but he could hold them off for some time if needed, Gary showed no sign of being around so it was up to him. Getting a feel for the effects of the mans steps.@Shammy the Shamrock @FrostXShadow @Otakubeats @Quillicious (Don't worry about it.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Quill smirked.

'Now, you guys are gonna ask me "Oh, you're such a badass, Quill, will you join our team?" I'm not the hero type, alright? This is purely cause I've been wanting to kill something for a while. Now, we gonna do this?'

Jace shrugged.

"Don't mind him. He's showy, but he can walk the walk."

Quill took a stance in front of Louis and shooed him away.

'Let the big boys do this. Unless you're up to the challenge.'

Jace stood beside him and held out a hand to Louis.

"Let's give 'em hell, eh?"

@Shammy the Shamrock @FrostXShadow @Otakubeats @Zedisback

"I'll take that Rex guy." As his eyes shut for a second, he reopened them, well knowing he couldn't hold back this time, he had to use his full power, as his eyes, the purple tent didn't turn into a passive glow, it was a a powerful glow, filled with energy, it could be felt radiating off his person, as he stood waiting for Rex. He just looked at the boy in front of him, as he nodded, warping himself in front of the boy Waiting for Rex@Shammy the Shamrock @Quillicious @Otakubeats @FrostXShadow

Rex smiled "I'll enjoy this," he said raising his hand as Lou was thrown to a wall. He lifted him up with the flick of his finger and threw him into the sky. He crossed his arms and laughed at Lou.

@Zedisback

Gold glared at Mitch "You really want to go," she said as her hands became gold. She hit his with the same force as a truck, smiling as she did. Gold grabbed her other hand as it became a sharp pike, she went into a fighting stance and gestured him forward

@Otakubeats

Titan shrugged "Not very good comrade," he said kicking his foot a bit. He took one single step causing an earthquake, he slammed the ground with his hand, the ground around them shook more.

@Quillicious

Mitch took the hit, giving off what would seem like an insane laugh. "Tickles, but too bad that your a lightning rod Goldilocks." He vanished in a flash of light, appearing above her as volts of electricity encased her entire figure. He then aimed a kick at her wrist. @Shammy the Shamrock

@Zedisback[/URL]

Gold glared at Mitch "You really want to go," she said as her hands became gold. She hit his with the same force as a truck, smiling as she did. Gold grabbed her other hand as it became a sharp pike, she went into a fighting stance and gestured him forward

@Otakubeats

Titan shrugged "Not very good comrade," he said kicking his foot a bit. He took one single step causing an earthquake, he slammed the ground with his hand, the ground around them shook more.

@Quillicious
Louis would warp himself behind Rex saying "Unlike anyone else you had a fight with this won't be easy." He would chuckle, as a sword Dimension Force energy formed in his hand, as he started to slash at Rex. @Shammy the Shamrock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back