• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Salex said:
(hi, sorry i have been inactive, exams are coming up and as an asian i have to study my ass off... jk)
saitama rushed back to the warehouse "what'd i miss?" he asked @FrostXShadow @Zedisback @Shammy the Shamrock
As Gary ran in place he said "Well, Louis, and Eliza are out somewhere Lou teleported away with her." As he stood waiting for him to speak back.

@Zedisback[/URL]

"Alright lets go." Said Louis, as he waved to the other him, as a portal opened up over the two sending them to a random dimension. They both seemed to be in a lab that looked a lot like Louis's, as he would snap his fingers fast, a purple energy would cover them, making the people in this dimension not able to see them. "This one..." @Shammy the Shamrock

Bolt looked down from his suit "What is my first mission Saitana." He asked, he was a completely diffferent person. He held his helmet under his arm.

@Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zedisback[/URL]
As he grabbed the hand of Eliza he would lead her, to the cell block part of his lab this was in his lab in their dimension but it was empty there Louis said "The worst dimension for our group." As they got to the cell block area, showing all the heroes two per cell Gary and Shadow in one, Saitama and Bolt in one Eliza and Louis, they all had hand plates drilled onto their hands, starting at 'NG-1' from Louis and going up from Eliza, the cells had that was a light blue and yellow. @Shammy the Shamrock

Eliza froze "WHERE THE HELL ARE WE!" She said louder, looking away from the cell, her hands were cold.

@Zedisback

Bolt titled his head "I'm a soldier, I need orders." He said moving his hand as a red mist came, he controlled it as it form a dragon.

@Salex

@Zedisback[/URL]

Bolt titled his head "I'm a soldier, I need orders." He said moving his hand as a red mist came, he controlled it as it form a dragon.

@Salex
"You said you wanted to look around in other dimensions." Said Lou, he could feel the coldness of this lab, as this dimensions Lou would shake the Eliza in his cell putting to the two, this Lou could use this dimensions Dimension Force letting him see the two, unlike the others in the lab, before a tall man who had a lab coat on came to the cell block Eliza and Louis would be unable to make out his face or hear his name in this dimension thanks to him being wiped from existence in their own dimension. @Shammy the Shamrock

Eliza shook her head "What happened to them. What kind of timline....is this," Clash said looking at him still acting like Eliza. She smiled "Can we see another hun," she said trailing his chest.

@Zedisback

Bolt looked at them "What? I gained a few things under Master Rex. My powers have excelled," he said as the dragon went electric and went for Gary's face and vanished before biting him.

@Zedisback[/URL]

Bolt looked at them "What? I gained a few things under Master Rex. My powers have excelled," he said as the dragon went electric and went for Hary's face and vanished before biting him.
"Well in this dimension we're all experiments, by well... it doesn't really matter who." As he couldn't help but not like this dimension Louis said "In this one they have never seen the light of day or battle, they are experimented on daily", Hoping she wouldn't ask about the man.

As Gary would duck, right before it would vanish, he would say "You still couldn't beat me." As he ran in place yet again not really sure what to think. @Shammy the Shamrock @Salex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back