• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Ray shook her stub "Can I get a robot arm. She took away lefty, I like lefty," she said placing a pink bandage on it. She looked at Lou "MR. LOU!" She said with a smile, walking up to him.

@Salex @Zedisback

As Lou looked at the missing arm he said "Let me do something." As he stood up, thanks to his hood over his head, a shadow covered his eyes, before the tent of purple turned to a passive glow of purple that could be seen in the shadows, as purple energy started to grow on her arm, as a arm formed of dimension energy was on her like a normal arm, only purple, it worked just like a normal human arm. as he would sit back down, looking down again. @Shammy the Shamrock

Ray smiled "THANKS! The warehouse is still intact. Eliza been waiting at your door like a dog. I tried to talk to her but she almost bit me." She said waving her new arm around for everyone to see.

@Zedisback

Last edited by a moderator:
Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#b3b300]Ray smiled "THANKS! The warehouse is still intact. Eliza been waiting at your door like a dog. I tried to talk to her but she almost bit me." She said waving her new arm around for everyone to see.[/COLOR][COLOR=#b3b300] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32653-zedisback/ said:
@Zedisback[/URL]
"So that is where Eliza has been." Louis said in the low voice still looking down, as he reached into his hoodie pocket pulling out some cloth wrapping, as he would walk up to Ray, as he would blush a bit on his face, as he grabbed the new arm, he made her, as he started to wrap it up, stopping when none of the purple could be seen, as he waved after he was done, as a portal opened up behind him, with purple inside it, as he would exit outside of his door, keeping his hood up as he said "Sorry about being gone." @Shammy the Shamrock

Eliza got up from her curled up position, she punched him in the arm. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! You can't leave me waiting," she said at first aggressive, then calm. She removed her mask to show her bloody mouth "I've been living off dogs." She said disappointed at herself.

@Zedisback

saitama, now well rested stood up. he was still only wearing his underwear so he took his jumpsuit and put it on, and then put on his gloves and boots. he then says "ray stay here with genos, genos take her to the civillian shelter" before flying out of a wall leaving a hole. he flies towards the safehouse and sees the couple talking "you should get married, and eliza that's both cruel and horrifying" he said with a strait face as always showing no emotion. meanwhile genos took ray's hand as he leads her towards the shelter @Shammy the Shamrock @Zedisback (sorry im back, just watched x men apocalypse)

Ray frowned "Why do I have to be taken to the shelter. I am a hero too." She said as the normal hand started turning black like her other.

Eliza picked Lou up and looked at Siatama "I don't think people would approve a salamander woman who eats people being wed. Also it was either dogs or humans so pick." She said putting her hands under Lou's arms and swaying him side to side like a cat.

@Salex @Zedisback

Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#b3b300]Ray frowned "Why do I have to be taken to the shelter. I am a hero too." She said as the normal hand started turning black like her other.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#8000ff]Eliza picked Lou up and looked at Siatama "I don't think people would approve a salamander woman who eats people being wed. Also it was either dogs or humans so pick." She said putting her hands under Lou's arms and swaying him side to side like a cat.[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29184-salex/ said:
(great, plot is simple too unlike days of future past)

"well neither, there are like scattered food everywhere" he said. "im not sure but i am certain that what master saitama chooses is the wisest thing we can trust" genos says to ray @Shammy the Shamrock @Zedisback

As Lou let her do it he said "So, how was everything with you?" Asked Lou, as he looked in her eyes, thinking back at what Ray did as he would blush, as he would chuckle, at how filled with life the child of death was. @Salex @Shammy the Shamrock

Ray nodded "So are you a robot, or cyborg. I have never seen anything like you....mom says I shouldn't say that to people." She said looking up at Genos then back down placing her mitten on her free hand.

"I really need to stop, but humans and dogs just taste good. I lived off carrots for most of my early life so my food style was pretty bland." She said walking towards the couch, Elly smiled "I'm just glad to have my Lou back, I missed him a lot." She said looking back at him, whipping her mouth and kissing his forehead.

@Salex @Zedisback

Ray looked down "I am sorry for that. My dad was killed by my mom, creating me. She really doesn't like talking about him," she said starting to walk faster. She lifted her feet and clung to his arm, smiling as they moved.

Eliza smiled "No problem, making you happy is my job. I ran underneath your bed when the destruction happened, I ain't a hero so it wasn't my business." She said sitting on the couch, she placed him next to her and looked around "What did you do?" She asked Lou cleaning her teeth with her sleeve.

@Zedisback @Salex

(( It means "your fight is over" jeez you people need to watch the 100))

Shadow sat up on his hospital bed looking down at his bandaged stomach "well that's just great Saitama you Idiot" he sighed he got up slowly putting on his usual clothes, he slipped on his boots and jacket before teleporting walking out the room ignoring the nurses and doctors telling him to get back in bed. he stuck up his middle finger and walked out the building teleporting...... He appeared sitting on the arm of the couch eating a donut next to Eliza "What did I miss" he asked while eating the donut

(( Shadow is such a stalker ))

@Shammy the Shamrock @Salex @Zedisback

Eliza smiled "No problem, you rest." She looked over at Shadow "Nothing, i've been here for a while, hey what's that," she asked taking the donuts and examining it. She took a bite, she shoved it in her mouth "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!" She asked her eyes lit up, the looked at Lou and became silent.

Clash had taken over again, she teleported to the tower and got suited up. She was getting ready for her moment "Today's the day, I just can't wait. I will enjoy this," she said sitting on her desk, and spinning. Clash placed her trophy(Ray's Hand) on the desk and fixed her tie walking out.

@Zedisback @FrostXShadow @Salex

Shadow gave her a weird look "A Chocolate covered donut "he said munching on another one from the box, He felt a slight pain in his ribs causing him to wince but quickly hid it an continuing to eat the donut happily

@Shammy the Shamrock

Clash looked around the destroyed city, she used the tentacles as stands to she could walk over it. She placed things all over the city and went back, she went to a camera "Hello who ever is watching. I am here to tell you in 24 hours that all heroes will be disabled, by that I mean any powers will be deactivated. I am giving any vigilantes the chance to leave, if you don't follow, I will find you and kill you on the spot, that is all. This was brought to you by Tomorrow, building a better future today." She said as any television went back to normal, she went over to her desk and relaxed playing with the anomaly doll.

Bolt teleported in nervous "What the hell was that. Clash really is back, I never thought I would see the day," he said walking back and fourth. He tried to think of a solution but nothing came to mind "ARGH! I don't know what to do, she's just getting pesky, how the hell does she have the authority of my dads business." He asked himself before whistling for his gauntlet "Get every hero here, I need to have a meeting," he said going on the table and repairing the glove.

@Salex @Zedisback @FrostXShadow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back