• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

@Zedisback[/URL]
As he just stood he said "What do you want?" It asked, as he would just look at her as he said "You're the one Bolt called clash, hehehe. Let me guess you want to kill me?" It chuckled, as it said "Why don't we team up, Saitama can beat us both, so why not be smart about this?" It asked, thinking he could use a team member, as he would wait for her to speak again. @Shammy the Shamrock

She smiled "Actually I am the one called Bolt, I took his body, i'm the only thing keeping him alive." She thought of his offer and summoned a tentacle that formed a hand "Deal! We also have to deal with another guy who wants to kill him, I was hoping to get him on my team. You want to join, I need a guard for the old heroes base while I work from the inside," she said playing with the anomaly doll.

@Zedisback

"heh.... the anomaly and the devil, isnt this a great day, GENOS FLYING FIRE PUNCH!" saitama shouted, suddenly genos with his boosters rushed towards saitama, he grabbed saitama by the leg and spins him around, he then threw saitama to the black devil while he shoots his palm repulsors towards the black devil, now meaning saitama in full velocity and a fireball towards the black devil, saitama punched the black devil in the chest catapulting him a few feet away, meanwhile atomic samurai and iaian can be seen decapitating hellhounds @Shammy the Shamrock @Zedisback @FrostXShadow

@Zedisback[/URL]
"Nice doll." The anomaly said as he would chuckle at the way Bolt ended up as he said "That boy was stupid, did he really think he could kill me?" As he would laugh even more, as he remembered what he wanted to do this time as he said "Before I forget I have a gift for Lou and his friends. Louis's father erased from himself from existence, guess where he ended up? The Void, where he turned into nothing, so I can play with him." As he snapped his fingers, after he did that a man in a lab coat, would be by the side of the anomaly, them an seemed tall, as he would just look at the two.

As Lou stood he said "Wait two villains at once? Isn't this fun." He said. As he would wait for his turn to attack, as he lowered both of his hands to his front hoodie pocket. @Salex @Shammy the Shamrock

As a glow seemed to eat up Louis's father, he teleported away, as his right hand would fire up in the air, as seven beams of light would fire down from the sky behind him, as seven hands would be behind his person, one green, one red, one cyan, one blue, one orange, one yellow, and one purple. As he stood in front of the heroes with his hands behind his back.

As Lou stood he remembered seeing hands like that in his lab could they be? As he said "No, no, no. I never used those hands, only one person has, that is all I remember about him, could it be the one I remember like a bad dream...." Anyone could tell just seeing those hands, was reminding him of bad memories. @Salex @Shammy the Shamrock

Devil l stood completely as saitama punched him he looked down "was that supposed to hurt" he cackled and kicked saitama into the air he noticed the anomaly "hey your gonna kill my fun man" he shook his head

(( Don't worry he isn't invincible if you stab him with iron he will bleed so basically GET SOME IORN))

@Zedisback @Salex @Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
FrostXShadow said:
Devil l stood completely as saitama punched him he looked down "was that supposed to hurt" he cackled and kicked saitama into the air he noticed the anomaly "hey your gonna kill my fun man" he shook his head
(( Don't worry he isn't invincible if you stab him with iron he will bleed so basically GET SOME IORN))

@Zedisback @Salex @Shammy the Shamrock
As it made its way behind the devil it said "Or we could work with each other." It would chuckled, as he would stay behind him, as he waited for his answer, as he said "Well yes or no." It asked. @FrostXShadow

FrostXShadow said:
"If it means more fun Hell yea" he smirked "Pun intended" he laughed "Lets have some fun shall we?" he asked the anomaly
@Zedisback
"Yes, lets have fun." As the anomaly snapped his fingers, as giant golems of nothingness, came to life around the city, all having two giant duel swords as he said "Do you have anything you would like to do." As after that everything started to shake around him, as the fabric of reality collapsed for a second, just by the force of him going to his full power. @FrostXShadow

"Gladly" Devil snapped his fingers and the golems were engulfed in fire, it surrounded them like armor and the swords having flames burst into life "I guess ill throw some hell hounds in there too" he snapped his fingers again and seven visible hellhounds flew from a flame made pentagram

@Zedisback

atomic samurai, iaian and genos saw the golems seeing the civillian shelter and slowly going there, they hastely go to the entrance of the shelter where it is at the weakest, with the help of the national guard they held back againts the swarm of fire, "who said that was supposed to hurt, i was just getting warmed up, come on you and the anomaly can't kill a human like me? that's just plain shameful..." saitama said taunting them @FrostXShadow @Zedisback @Shammy the Shamrock

Clash clapped summoning a tornado of stars. She flew to the ground lifting her hand as more disc were created. She threw one after another as they cut through more buildings. She teleported to the two "Glad to see my friend helped you," she said pointing at atomic samurai and shot a giant blast of energy from her hand.

@Zedisback @FrostXShadow @Salex

Devil sighed "Hellhounds..Kill" he said pointing to the small group, the hell hounds snarled and sprinted at the group launching themselves

Blaze

Ryan walked up beside Saitama "Yo..Saitama need some help?" he asked holding his hand out as flames blazed to Life

(( be back later I have school))

@Zedisback @Shammy the Shamrock @Salex

Clash backed up "Wow, it was 5 minutes. I'll show how the gods do it," she summoned disc as they created a spiked tornado. She pointed at Saitama as the disc flew right at him. She walked onto the air and waited to see what would happen.

@Salex @FrostXShadow @Zedisback

saitama at this point was angry as they involved the civilians in this, as the disk flew closer and closer to him he just grabbed it and dropped it to the ground, he then moved so fast he created an afterimage like he didn't move, by the time the afterimage faded out he was in front of clash and he punched her with a consecutive normal punch that would be lethal to disastrous monsters @Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Clash teleported away, she looked at him spitting black goo. She smiled "Wow, you really are as strong as they say. Let me tell you something kid," she said lifting her hand as a tentacle threw him into space "There was a reason they just used acid, I haven't found anyone that can kill me. I'll count to see how long it takes," she said, the tentacles covered her in case of an aftershock.

@Salex

Devil stood completely still and took saitama's punch "Come on One Punch Man punch harder" he cackled out

@Salex (( sorry im late I had to study for final Exams tommrow))

As the anomaly would think he would fly up into the sky into view, as he said "Dodge this and see what happens." He would laugh as he said that, as, both of his hands would extend forward, it said "Matter Eraser Cannon!." As a dark purple beam that was one hundred feet wide, he was now done playing. @Salex @FrostXShadow @Shammy the Shamrock

Clash looked up and walked to his side, standing on air. "Impressive. May I try something," she said touching the anomaly shoulder and creating a disc of nothingness, she threw it at a building as it disintegrated. She smiled "You need more back up," she said forming hundreds of nothingness disc behind them.

@Zedisback @Salex @FrostXShadow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back