• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

As Gary was running for some reason he tripped, as he started rolling and bouncing on the ground at the speed of sound, as he stopped rolling and bouncing when he reached Egypt as he said "That hurt." (Tripping a speedsters worst enemy)

As Nero was now back on top of a building he found the package where they said it would be as he opened it, he found a fifty caliber barrett, as he couldn't help but smile, as would loud it up with some explosive bullets, as he would start to leap again, as he would aim at the head of Genos before he would fire, as he let time return to normal after one second, the shot could be heard, after the bullet hit, it would explode. @Salex

Zedisback said:
As Gary was running for some reason he tripped, as he started rolling and bouncing on the ground at the speed of sound, as he stopped rolling and bouncing when he reached Egypt as he said "That hurt." (Tripping a speedsters worst enemy)

As Nero was now back on top of a building he found the package where they said it would be as he opened it, he found a fifty caliber barrett, as he couldn't help but smile, as would loud it up with some explosive bullets, as he would start to leap again, as he would aim at the head of Genos before he would fire, as he let time return to normal after one second, the shot could be heard, after the bullet hit, it would explode. @Salex
when the bullet shot genos' sensors went crazy, he turned his back on the bullet and it took a chunk away from him, "master, somebody's here trying to kill us" genos said "well good work sherlock, i didn't knew that by the gunshot shooting at us!" saitama said "thank you, my detective skills are imparable" "i was being sarcastic genos, run to cover" saitama commanded, genos carried lou into cover to a rubble wall and genos is scanning every 0.5 milisecond on his 180 degrees of vision @Zedisback

Salex said:
when the bullet shot genos' sensors went crazy, he turned his back on the bullet and it took a chunk away from him, "master, somebody's here trying to kill us" genos said "well good work sherlock, i didn't knew that by the gunshot shooting at us!" saitama said "thank you, my detective skills are imparable" "i was being sarcastic genos, run to cover" saitama commanded, genos carried lou into cover to a rubble wall and genos is scanning every 0.5 milisecond on his 180 degrees of vision @Zedisback
As Lou was behind cover he said "Any idea who this is, Genos?" Asked Lou as he would think about as he said "I never see anyone shooting a gun at us do you?" Asked Lou as he said "Maybe this guy is invisible." Said Lou.

As Nero was behind cover he reached into his coat pulling out a phone, as he typed something on the keyboard, as what he typed was "Give me, a long range EMP bombing, at my location." As two minutes later, an emp blast bombed over the city, as it would disable most technology, as he hoped it would work on Genos, as from what he was reading on his profile before this job, he was a cyborg. @Salex

Zedisback said:
As Lou was behind cover he said "Any idea who this is, Genos?" Asked Lou as he would think about as he said "I never see anyone shooting a gun at us do you?" Asked Lou as he said "Maybe this guy is invisible." Said Lou.
As Nero was behind cover he reached into his coat pulling out a phone, as he typed something on the keyboard, as what he typed was "Give me, a long range EMP bombing, at my location." As two minutes later, an emp blast bombed over the city, as it would disable most technology, as he hoped it would work on Genos, as from what he was reading on his profile before this job, he was a cyborg. @Salex
"AAAAARRARRRAAGAGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!" genos shouted before going offline, he has nanobots that can repair his circuits but it will take time before he goes online again, atomic samurai and iaian came to the warehouse. "what seems to be the problem?" atomic samurai asked "some guy took out genos, he is repairing from the inside" saitama said, iaian then goes to genos protecting him, and saitama flies up to see everything he saw a man behind cover, he landed behind him and said "hello" @Zedisback

Salex said:
"AAAAARRARRRAAGAGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!" genos shouted before going offline, he has nanobots that can repair his circuits but it will take time before he goes online again, atomic samurai and iaian came to the warehouse. "what seems to be the problem?" atomic samurai asked "some guy took out genos, he is repairing from the inside" saitama said, iaian then goes to genos protecting him, and saitama flies up to see everything he saw a man behind cover, he landed behind him and said "hello" @Zedisback
As Nero said "Hello, Saitama, possible weaknesses, kinetic energy adsorption, posion,paralysis." Nero said as he stood As he looked to where the others stayed as he said "Louis, possible weaknesses, low stamina, he may do a lot of damage at once, but you just have to out last him. "Iaian, doesn't have a lot of stamina like Lou just outlast him. "Atomic Samurai, possible weaknesses, cutting off his arms, posion, parlysis, holding a hostage." @Salex

Zedisback said:
As Nero said "Hello, Saitama, possible weaknesses, kinetic energy adsorption, posion,paralysis." Nero said as he stood As he looked to where the others stayed as he said "Louis, possible weaknesses, low stamina, he may do a lot of damage at once, but you just have to out last him. "Iaian, doesn't have a lot of stamina like Lou just outlast him. "Atomic Samurai, possible weaknesses, cutting off his arms, posion, parlysis, holding a hostage." @Salex
"possible huh.... well" he said, he then curled his hand to a fist and used a punch level for humans, he punched nero not killing him but hurting him enough for him to go through the rubble and get stuck to a wall of a building @Zedisback

Salex said:
"possible huh.... well" he said, he then curled his hand to a fist and used a punch level for humans, he punched nero not killing him but hurting him enough for him to go through the rubble and get stuck to a wall of a building @Zedisback
As Nero saw he was about to get hit, he start using his time leap again, as he pulled out his knife, and a small class tube that held poison in it, as he put it on the blade, as he would make a cut on Saitama, as he was thinking now would be the time to run away as he would just leave a note at the feet of Saitama, it said "If you want to do this without me killing you ,give me two million for each member of the heroes of tomorrow." it was signed Nero. @Salex

Zedisback said:
As Nero saw he was about to get hit, he start using his time leap again, as he pulled out his knife, and a small class tube that held poison in it, as he put it on the blade, as he would make a cut on Saitama, as he was thinking now would be the time to run away as he would just leave a note at the feet of Saitama, it said "If you want to do this without me killing you ,give me two million for each member of the heroes of tomorrow." it was signed Nero. @Salex
he then used his hands to grabs the blade, he wasn't affected as he could even stand a full strike from sonic's katana, so he wonders if this assasssin even knows how to fight heroes, he walks back completely ignoring the note (come on man, you can do better than this, this villain is pathetic! what happened to the collosal titan type villains? @Zedisback )

Salex said:
he then used his hands to grabs the blade, he wasn't affected as he could even stand a full strike from sonic's katana, so he wonders if this assasssin even knows how to fight heroes, he walks back completely ignoring the note (come on man, you can do better than this, this villain is pathetic! what happened to the collosal titan type villains? @Zedisback )
As Nero stood he needed to come up with a way to beat Saitama, as he stood, as he called someone to get a pick up.

As Lou stood, he left the cover, holding Genos over his shoulder as he said "How long until he is fixed?" Asked Lou, as he walked up to Saitama as he said "Good job." giving him a thumbs up. (This character isn't a villain he is a anti-hero, don't worry the big villain we have will come back soon, this one is just to fill time mostly, but yeah I have some more ideas for big villains. @Salex )

Zedisback said:
As Nero stood he needed to come up with a way to beat Saitama, as he stood, as he called someone to get a pick up.

As Lou stood, he left the cover, holding Genos over his shoulder as he said "How long until he is fixed?" Asked Lou, as he walked up to Saitama as he said "Good job." giving him a thumbs up. (This character isn't a villain he is a anti-hero, don't worry the big villain we have will come back soon, this one is just to fill time mostly, but yeah I have some more ideas for big villains. @Salex )
"he'll be back in an hour or so" saitama said, atomic samurai and iaian already left and saitama walks down on trying to pursue the anti hero @Zedisback (yuuussss!!! thank you!)

Salex said:
"he'll be back in an hour or so" saitama said, atomic samurai and iaian already left and saitama walks down on trying to pursue the anti hero @Zedisback (yuuussss!!! thank you!)
As Nero remembered Saitama liking grocery store sales, he remember he did take a poster talking about the sale on it as he was near him, he would time leap running to place it in his hands, and running off before time returned back to its normal speed, as he hoped he would buy the bait, if he did walk into the store it would blow up, as he waited to see if he would take it or not. (No problem) @Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
Zedisback said:
As Nero remembered Saitama liking grocery store sales, he remember he did take a poster talking about the sale on it as he was near him, he would time leap running to place it in his hands, and running off before time returned back to its normal speed, as he hoped he would buy the bait, if he did walk into the store it would blow up, as he waited to see if he would take it or not. (No problem) @Salex
"huh... never remembered taking a poster but i guess i don't nee-.... MEAT ON SALE??!!!?!?!" he shouted, he then rushed towards the store in a flash of a seconds @Zedisback

Salex said:
"huh... never remembered taking a poster but i guess i don't nee-.... MEAT ON SALE??!!!?!?!" he shouted, he then rushed towards the store in a flash of a seconds @Zedisback
As he would chuckle he knew saitama would find what waited for him bombing, as he chuckled walking the other way, as he saw a pizza place, as he stopped in it and order a pizza, as he would sit back waiting for it to come to his table. @Salex

Zedisback said:
As he would chuckle he knew saitama would find what waited for him bombing, as he chuckled walking the other way, as he saw a pizza place, as he stopped in it and order a pizza, as he would sit back waiting for it to come to his table. @Salex
a man a pitcher of punch juice and says "would you like a drink?" @Zedisback

Zedisback said:
"No thanks just get me my pizza." Nero, as he lifted up his coat showing his pistol to the man as he said "And make it fast." He gave as a warning. @Salex
"oh well i insist, here have some PUNCH!" the man said, the man turned out to be saitama and he punched nero going through the wall of the pizza parlor and catapulting through the street, saitama then walks out of the hole to see where he is @Zedisback

Salex said:
"oh well i insist, here have some PUNCH!" the man said, the man turned out to be saitama and he punched nero going through the wall of the pizza parlor and catapulting through the street, saitama then walks out of the hole to see where he is @Zedisback
As Nero got punched her got knocked back to the middle of the road, as it seems he was out, he really couldn't do much when he was caught off guard. @Salex

Zedisback said:
As Nero got punched her got knocked back to the middle of the road, as it seems he was out, he really couldn't do much when he was caught off guard. @Salex
the manager was at the entrance of the pizza parlor with his mouth open wide, he handed him the fruit punch pitcher and said "thanks" as he walked out, he then grabbed the anti hero and brought him back to the warehouse site picking rope up on the way, by this time genos already rebooted and is waiting for saitama and saitama ties the anti-hero to a pole @Zedisback

Salex said:
the manager was at the entrance of the pizza parlor with his mouth open wide, he handed him the fruit punch pitcher and said "thanks" as he walked out, he then grabbed the anti hero and brought him back to the warehouse site picking rope up on the way, by this time genos already rebooted and is waiting for saitama and saitama ties the anti-hero to a pole @Zedisback
As he wake up he said "Good job, you didn't play fair, I like that." He said with a chuckle as he said As he would wait for what they had to say.

As Lou stood up he said "Welcome back to the living world Genos." He said as he would pat him on the back as Lou said "Why did you try to kill us?" Wanting to know the reason, not even sure, what he was doing. @Salex

Zedisback said:
As he wake up he said "Good job, you didn't play fair, I like that." He said with a chuckle as he said As he would wait for what they had to say.

As Lou stood up he said "Welcome back to the living world Genos." He said as he would pat him on the back as Lou said "Why did you try to kill us?" Wanting to know the reason, not even sure, what he was doing. @Salex
"i was never dead, my consciousness is always on two sides, one in the proffesor's lab and one in this body, one part of me simply went offline" genos said @Zedisback

Salex said:
"i was never dead, my consciousness is always on two sides, one in the proffesor's lab and one in this body, one part of me simply went offline" genos said @Zedisback
"Its good to have you back anyway." Said Lou as he would chuckle patting him on the back again, as he looked where the bullet hit him before as he said "Your body could need to be fixed up a little." Said Lou.

"But for now I must say goodbye." As he waved he somehow untied himself as he said "Thanks for the fun." As a helicopter could be heard above him, as a ladder would drop from it as he would grab onto it, as he was thankful he could reach his knife in his coat pocket to cut the ropes. As he would hope no one would try to stop him.@Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
Zedisback said:
"Its good to have you back anyway." Said Lou as he would chuckle patting him on the back again, as he looked where the bullet hit him before as he said "Your body could need to be fixed up a little." Said Lou.
"But for now I must say goodbye." As he waved he somehow untied himself as he said "Thanks for the fun." As a helicopter could be heard above him, as a ladder would drop from it as he would grab onto it, as he was thankful he could reach his knife in his coat pocket to cut the ropes. As he would hope no one would try to stop him.@Salex
suddenly from genos's palm he shot a fireball towards the helicopter roasting it, not allowing the anti-hero to escape "oh we're not done with you yet" saitama said cracking his knuckles @Zedisback

Salex said:
suddenly from genos's palm he shot a fireball towards the helicopter roasting it, not allowing the anti-hero to escape "oh we're not done with you yet" saitama said cracking his knuckles @Zedisback
As he would fall he would say "You could always buy me off." He said with a chuckle as he waited to see how they would act. @Salex

Zedisback said:
As he would fall he would say "You could always buy me off." He said with a chuckle as he waited to see how they would act. @Salex
"that's not how we work you see" saitama said, he then grabbed nero and dropped him off to the nearby police station, he then goes back to the warehouse "took care of him" he said as he dusted off his hands @Zedisback (where were you)

Salex said:
"that's not how we work you see" saitama said, he then grabbed nero and dropped him off to the nearby police station, he then goes back to the warehouse "took care of him" he said as he dusted off his hands @Zedisback (where were you)
Minutes after Nero was dropped off, on the news, it could be heard that the police station, had been shot up, as he left a note saying "Your turn Saitama." It was signed Nero, as he would chuckle, at the fact that he forgot to take his weapons, and still the fact that he had powers. Even if he wasn't sure if they knew or even understood his powers.

As Lou would walk up to him he said "Good job." As he would pat him on the back as Lou said "You did take his weapons away right?" Asked Lou as he would wait for the answer. @Salex (Sorry I was out eating something, and left my computer on.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back