• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Zedisback said:
Minutes after Nero was dropped off, on the news, it could be heard that the police station, had been shot up, as he left a note saying "Your turn Saitama." It was signed Nero, as he would chuckle, at the fact that he forgot to take his weapons, and still the fact that he had powers. Even if he wasn't sure if they knew or even understood his powers.

As Lou would walk up to him he said "Good job." As he would pat him on the back as Lou said "You did take his weapons away right?" Asked Lou as he would wait for the answer. @Salex (Sorry I was out eating something, and left my computer on.)
".... oh shi-" he said before rushing to the police station, he then saw bodies shot, and people screaming, he saw a note which he then takes a pen and writes this in case he gets back @Zedisback
Your Turn Saitama -Nero

Anti hero or not, im coming for you -Saitama

(( I feel like playing as my villain char for abit ))

Flames rose all around the city closing the city in a wring of fire, through the center a star was being created through flames. after the pentagram was complete the flames turned blue and a evil laughed pierced through the air "I am back my lovely humans who wants to play a game" the voice laughed it echoing throughout the city being heard by everyone

@Salex @Shammy the Shamrock @Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
Flames rose all around the city closing the city in a wring of fire, through the center a star was being created through flames. after the pentagram was complete the flames turned blue and a evil laughed pierced through the air "I am back my lovely humans who wants to play a game" the voice laughed it echoing throughout the city being heard by everyone

"... Black devil, god level monster" genos said "well another day another punch to give, will he be as strong as boros?" he said as genos, saitama, atomic samurai and iaian goes to find the black devil @FrostXShadow @Zedisback @Shammy the Shamrock (sorry if its not the black devil)

FrostXShadow said:

"Well, well, well what look at what we have, another target, that I could get half a million for." He said with a chuckle as he looked at them far away on top of a building, as he got the rifle he used on the heroes before, as he pulled it out from under his coat, as he started lining up the shot, when it was lined up, he started leaping, after he would shoot the gun he let time go back to normal as he waited for a second to pass. @FrostXShadow @Salex

Black devil turned and grabbed the bullet with his finger "Do you really think you can kill me with your Pathetic human toys?" his voice echoed through the city as he looked at the shooter from far away "How about we try my gun instead" he shaped his finger to be a gun and aimed at the shooter "Hell fire cannon" he said as a giant ball of hell flames shot towards the guy "does anyone else wish to challenge The Devil" his voice rang through the city a loud cackle following after

@Zedisback @Salex

FrostXShadow said:
Black devil turned and grabbed the bullet with his finger "Do you really think you can kill me with your Pathetic human toys?" his voice echoed through the city as he looked at the shooter from far away "How about we try my gun instead" he shaped his finger to be a gun and aimed at the shooter "Hell fire cannon" he said as a giant ball of hell flames shot towards the guy "does anyone else wish to challenge The Devil" his voice rang through the city a loud cackle following after
@Zedisback @Salex
"me" saitama said said suddenly, saitama was behind him with his arms crossed and a normal pose, his face showing no emotion, just a straight mouth and circular eyes as his normal self usually is @FrostXShadow (where were you?)

(( end of school test and stuff and I have to goto school now i might be on later but idk))

"Well well well if it isn't Saitama " he chuckled as he turned to saitama his blue eyes glowing brightly "you may be a worthy opponent" his face broke into a demonic grin he held his hand up to saitama and shaped it as a gun "Hell fire cannon" he said simply causing the same destructive blast to form and fire at saitama

FrostXShadow said:
(( end of school test and stuff and I have to goto school now i might be on later but idk))
"Well well well if it isn't Saitama " he chuckled as he turned to saitama his blue eyes glowing brightly "you may be a worthy opponent" his face broke into a demonic grin he held his hand up to saitama and shaped it as a gun "Hell fire cannon" he said simply causing the same destructive blast to form and fire at saitama
saitama simply stood there, after the blast and the dust cleared, he was still standing there "come on, you're the devil for christ sakes... no pun intended, but you can try harder than that" saitama said @FrostXShadow (well if you're still having tests good luck with that)

Clash smiled "Ooh, a worthy opponent, I should show myself at least once. I guess i'll have to change bolts body for a bit," she said transforming, she dawned a suit, changed her eyes to purple and cover her mouth with a bandanna. She went to the scene and stood to the side. "Aww, Black Devil, I haven't seen him since 8 centuries ago, he's really grown," she said with a giggle, leaning on a pole.

Devil laughed "that wasn't to kill you idiot I wanted to see if the rumors were true you are indeed a worthy open if you can stand through my hell Canon" he turned his head to the voice "I do not know you or of you leave before you die" he turned his head back to saitama "if your as strong as I think you are then you won't be hurt from this" he snapped his fingers and a blazing pentagram formed above saitama, the pentagram realized a stream of flames one hundred times hotter than the sun

@Shammy the Shamrock @Salex @Zedisback

"Me?...Die?" he cackled a loud his voice echoing through the city "you really think you can kill the Devil" he tilted his head a little his blue eyes shining through his pitch black hair "Hellhounds" he said as invisible dogs came from a burning pentagram on the ground and charged for the girl

@Shammy the Shamrock

She sighed "Really hounds, I like puppies more," she walked up on air, seeming to be side ways parallel to a building. Clash went right above him, still high in the air, her head pointing down "I really think you wouldn't want to mess with me. I ain't no damsel in distress, I've been around for a long time so respect your elders." She said waving from the air, she let her electric purple eyes shine.

@FrostXShadow

((This is a shine off, whoever eyes shine more wins > :) ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray ran into the city in her reaper form, she saw Siatama versus the black devil and walked up to the devil. She smiled, back in her human form "Do you know my mom? You look like you would," she said removing her gloves revealing her charred hands. Ray did jaz hands, unafraid of the demon.

@FrostXShadow @Salex

Ray felt the kick and got back up, she walked back "Do you hurt because you are hurt. If you're a demon why are you not in heck, do you feel a burning feeling every time you move or talk. Do you know what heaven is like," The girl asked, her masked was cracked and a giant shadow seemed to be behind her, growing.

Clash smiled "My turn," she pointed down at him as tentacles started to inch closer. She raised her hand as the became sharp and charged right at him "I'm over 10,000 you know."

@FrostXShadow

The tentacles hit an invisible force casing it to flare up and the tentacle to burn he turned to look at the girl " Heaven was amazing angels flying every where" he smirked "to bad I killed them all" he said as a line of fire started burning it's way to the girl he looked up to clash "I was one of the original Angles I believe you mortals call me Lucifer that makes me older? he smirked

@Shammy the Shamrock

Clash smiled "You where an angel, I was a god. I was kicked since apparently fighting god is 'a crime against creation' or some shit like that. I think you should just crawl back to hell, have yourself some tea. I would have like to talk but then you turned out to be a prick." She said raising her tentacles, she snapped her fingers as the black tentacles formed a tornado and started throwing rubble at him.

Ray looked at the flame "COOL!" She said poking the flame only to get her hand burnt "I am Ray, Mr. Lucifer. If you are the devil does death work under or above you? She's apparently my mom," she said waving at Clash who just ignored her.

@FrostXShadow

FrostXShadow said:
original Angles
angle.png

(He is terrifying, I AM FREAKING OUT. I'M SEEING THIS IN MY NIGHTMARES ;- ;)

Ray looked down "S-sorry Mr. Siatama, I just wanted to help. I know I shouldn't have come," She said twiddling her fingers, her mask broke open as she scrambled to get the pieces, covering her face "SHOOT!" She mumbled to herself picking up the pieces, her head still down.

@Salex @FrostXShadow

As without warning the sky would turn into nothingness, as a laugh could be heard as he said "I'm back." , as without saying anything else, the sun faded into nothing, as it got deleted into nothingness as it said "Saitama last time I was holding back." It chuckled.

As Nero saw a fireball coming his way he started leaping as he jumped out of the way, as time returned to its normal speed, he could hear a voice as he said "What the hell is that?" As he looked around watching as everything went dark around his person.

As Gary was still trying to find out how he tripped that one day, as he saw everything turn back he said "Time for another round than, huh?" He said with a smug look running in place, as he would just laugh.

As Lou stood at the empty lot at the warehouse he said "This guy again..." As he would snap his fingers as a portal opened up behind him, as he would exit the portal at the said of Saitama as he said "Be ready it is back." Said Lou @Salex @FrostXShadow @Shammy the Shamrock

Clash smiled "OOOH! Today is my day isn't it," she said walking into the sky, she appeared face to face with the anomaly, except she was upside down. "So you are The Man Who Embraces the Nothing, hi" she said keeping her arms behind her back, she played with her blood which created a small doll of the anomaly.

@Zedisback

Users who are viewing this thread

Back