• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Zedisback said:
(Its alright)
"What are you talking about? Oh, you mean the dimension force." He said with a chuckle as he turned serious for a second as he said "After I started to fade out after pushing back the moon I could hear it calling me saying it wanted to train me, saying it was impressed because I could use the dimension force without it letting me, the dimension force is a shapeless entity that is living. All his training was, was me meditating for over 80 hours without moving, by the way is anything different about me? I don't feel any different." Said Lou @Salex
"nope, nothing at all, in case you were wondering about the anomaly i took care of him for now" saitama said, genos was then scanning lou to see any other details different from previous @Zedisback

Salex said:
"nope, nothing at all, in case you were wondering about the anomaly i took care of him for now" saitama said, genos was then scanning lou to see any other details different from previous @Zedisback
As Lou just stood their as nothing would come up in the scan made by Genos everything would just be question marks as Lou said "Trying to scan me, right?" He said with a chuckle, as he said to Genos "Hey do you mind if we have a little spar?" ASked Lou. @Salex

Zedisback said:
As Lou just stood their as nothing would come up in the scan made by Genos everything would just be question marks as Lou said "Trying to scan me, right?" He said with a chuckle, as he said to Genos "Hey do you mind if we have a little spar?" ASked Lou. @Salex
"wait, you againts me? the only person who ever beaten me in a spar was sensei, and he ended it in one punch" genos said (sensei=saitama) "but in that case, since you and iaian was a tie" he said, he then took out a briefcase and attached it to his arms, the briefcase then extended covering his arms with new modifications in an iron man-like style "i will try my hardest to not dissapoint you, so where should we spar?" genos asks, then suddenly saitama asks "hey, why not spar againts me?" @Zedisback

Salex said:
"wait, you againts me? the only person who ever beaten me in a spar was sensei, and he ended it in one punch" genos said (sensei=saitama) "but in that case, since you and iaian was a tie" he said, he then took out a briefcase and attached it to his arms, the briefcase then extended covering his arms with new modifications in an iron man-like style "i will try my hardest to not dissapoint you, so where should we spar?" genos asks, then suddenly saitama asks "hey, why not spar againts me?" @Zedisback
As he walked back he would peer at Genos for a second, as his eyes shut for the second, as he reopened them the purple tent would get more intense, as his hazel eyes got engulfed, as the hazel tent turned to a passive purple glow, no more hazel could be seen now just a glowing purple. As he said "I'll start off with a basic technique." He said wanting to try out what he learned not to long ago, as without warning he seemed to disappear, as he was now behind Genos tapping his hand on the shoulder as he said "Basic technique one, the:body flicker technique." @Salex

Zedisback said:
As he walked back he would peer at Genos for a second, as his eyes shut for the second, as he reopened them the purple tent would get more intense, as his hazel eyes got engulfed, as the hazel tent turned to a passive purple glow, no more hazel could be seen now just a glowing purple. As he said "I'll start off with a basic technique." He said wanting to try out what he learned not to long ago, as without warning he seemed to disappear, as he was now behind Genos tapping his hand on the shoulder as he said "Basic technique one, the:body flicker technique." @Salex
genos was suddenly alerted as his sensors in his body started to go crazy to find lou, the moment lou appeared behind his back he suddenly hit him with his elbow "sorry about that, prototype from the professor, still work in progress as the servos are too tight" genos says @Zedisback

Salex said:
genos was suddenly alerted as his sensors in his body started to go crazy to find lou, the moment lou appeared behind his back he suddenly hit him with his elbow "sorry about that, prototype from the professor, still work in progress as the servos are too tight" genos says @Zedisback
As he saw the elbow he moved back ducking under it leaving an afterimage in his place as he said "Basic technique two: The afterimage body flicker technique. "When you mix those two you get this." As without warning he used the body flicker technique, and the afterimage technique at the same time leaving a trail of afterimages as he said "Dimension Force Technique:Afterimage Explosion." After he said those words the trail of afterimages around Genos would explode. @Salex

Zedisback said:
As he saw the elbow he moved back ducking under it leaving an afterimage in his place as he said "Basic technique two: The afterimage body flicker technique. "When you mix those two you get this." As without warning he used the body flicker technique, and the afterimage technique at the same time leaving a trail of afterimages as he said "Dimension Force Technique:Afterimage Explosion." After he said those words the trail of afterimages around Genos would explode. @Salex
after the explosion genos was still standing alright, "impressive, i see most of the police have left, so just stand there and try to avoid this" he said "plasma blast, 50% power!" he shouted then his palm blasters started to glow and glow then it released a huge wall of plasma energy and fire towards lou (blast from genos: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/onepunchman/images/6/61/DestroyedBuilding.png/revision/latest?cb=20151107162242)

Salex said:
after the explosion genos was still standing alright, "impressive, i see most of the police have left, so just stand there and try to avoid this" he said "plasma blast, 50% power!" he shouted then his palm blasters started to glow and glow then it released a huge wall of plasma energy and fire towards lou (blast from genos: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/onepunchman/images/6/61/DestroyedBuilding.png/revision/latest?cb=20151107162242)
As Genos could tell he wasn't putting a lot of effort in this fight he had already lowered both of his hands to his front hoodie pocket as his left hand would rise as he said "Dimension Force Technique: Dimension Shift." After he said those words, he and Genos had switched places, as Genos would see his own blast coming towards his. @Salex

Zedisback said:
As Genos could tell he wasn't putting a lot of effort in this fight he had already lowered both of his hands to his front hoodie pocket as his left hand would rise as he said "Dimension Force Technique: Dimension Shift." After he said those words, he and Genos had switched places, as Genos would see his own blast coming towards his. @Salex
genos then knew something has changed, the flames was going to him, he then put full power towards his thrusters and moved out the way of the blast, which then left a huge hole leading towards the horizon (hole :Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet)

Salex said:
genos then knew something has changed, the flames was going to him, he then put full power towards his thrusters and moved out the way of the blast, which then left a huge hole leading towards the horizon (hole :Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet)
As Lou stood in place he asked "What do you think so far? How much did I get better." Asked Lou wanting to know how much he did get better, as he lowered his hands to his front hoodie pocket again as he said "By the way you can't scan me because of the Dimension Force it is blocking out your scanning." He said with a chuckle. @Salex

Zedisback said:
As Lou stood in place he asked "What do you think so far? How much did I get better." Asked Lou wanting to know how much he did get better, as he lowered his hands to his front hoodie pocket again as he said "By the way you can't scan me because of the Dimension Force it is blocking out your scanning." He said with a chuckle. @Salex
"impressive, and i figured, i have been trying to scan your movement for the whole battle yet have failed to do so, if i could've scanned you i'd say it would be quick" genos says "hey, when can i have a go?" saitama whines @Zedisback

Salex said:
"impressive, and i figured, i have been trying to scan your movement for the whole battle yet have failed to do so, if i could've scanned you i'd say it would be quick" genos says "hey, when can i have a go?" saitama whines @Zedisback
"Alright, Saitama make your move." He said with a chuckle, as he stood ready waiting for a him to make a move, so he could see if he could counter it as he was still standing with his hands in his front hoodie pocket, as he said "I still don't know why my eyes have a purple tent, and when I fight I don't know why they glow purple yet." He said waiting. @Salex

Zedisback said:
"Alright, Saitama make your move." He said with a chuckle, as he stood ready waiting for a him to make a move, so he could see if he could counter it as he was still standing with his hands in his front hoodie pocket, as he said "I still don't know why my eyes have a purple tent, and when I fight I don't know why they glow purple yet." He said waiting. @Salex
"wait are you sure? have you seen how i punched the anomaly? have you even seen the sky?" he asked, the sky was all clear, but if he looks closely the clouds were parted because of saitama's punch (clouds: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/deathbattlefanon/images/6/68/Colorful_strike.png/revision/latest?cb=20151112052207)

"alright, but im going with the punches i use for human, you will still be catapulted a few miles away, but it's better than getting blown to shreds" he said, suddenly using his speed he ran towards lou breaking the sound barrier, altough since he was going so fast, that the image of him is still standing over there altough he was running towards lou, as the image of him dissapears, he was already in front of lou and punches him, altough his punch missed right beside lou's head @Zedisback

Salex said:
"alright, but im going with the punches i use for human, you will still be catapulted a few miles away, but it's better than getting blown to shreds" he said, suddenly using his speed he ran towards lou breaking the sound barrier, altough since he was going so fast, that the image of him is still standing over there altough he was running towards lou, as the image of him dissapears, he was already in front of lou and punches him, altough his punch missed right beside lou's head @Zedisback
As he saw Saitama come into his view in front of him, before he could punch, a purple barrier would come over his person person beside his head, when Saitama hit it, the barrier didn't seem to break all it did was go inward like some kind of gel as he said "Try harder than that." @Salex

Zedisback said:
As he saw Saitama come into his view in front of him, before he could punch, a purple barrier would come over his person person beside his head, when Saitama hit it, the barrier didn't seem to break all it did was go inward like some kind of gel as he said "Try harder than that." @Salex
"as i said, this is a punch i use for humans, i don't want to break that barrier though, because i tend to go overboard and i fear that i'd break your barrier and vaporize you in the process, but good job, you improved alot" he said patting his back then walking to genos @Zedisback

Salex said:
"as i said, this is a punch i use for humans, i don't want to break that barrier though, because i tend to go overboard and i fear that i'd break your barrier and vaporize you in the process, but good job, you improved alot" he said patting his back then walking to genos @Zedisback
"Eh, I really didn't put much effort into fighting right now I didn't want to hurt anyone." Said Lou as he said "To think just mediation in the dimension force helped this much." As the passive purple glow of his eyes, turned back to a purple tent over his hazel eyes. "As he waited for someone to speak." @Salex

Zedisback said:
"Eh, I really didn't put much effort into fighting right now I didn't want to hurt anyone." Said Lou as he said "To think just mediation in the dimension force helped this much." As the passive purple glow of his eyes, turned back to a purple tent over his hazel eyes. "As he waited for someone to speak." @Salex
"meh, altough just figuratively speaking, in a battle which one would you think would win, me or you?" he asks @Zedisback

Salex said:
"meh, altough just figuratively speaking, in a battle which one would you think would win, me or you?" he asks @Zedisback
"Hmmm if we both went full power, it would be a long fight, but I think you would outlast me, as I only have so much dimension force in me that can be used before I have to let it regenerate, and from me having none to full it would take five hours for it all to come back." @Salex

Zedisback said:
"Hmmm if we both went full power, it would be a long fight, but I think you would outlast me, as I only have so much dimension force in me that can be used before I have to let it regenerate, and from me having none to full it would take five hours for it all to come back." @Salex
"heh... good to know, im just asking because just in case you went mad with power, as i knew a few people that went crazy with power and killed so many" he said "im going to go to japan to secure a safehouse where we can stay in from the hero association, be right back" he said, he then flew far to japan @Zedisback @Shammy the Shamrock @FrostXShadow

Salex said:
"heh... good to know, im just asking because just in case you went mad with power, as i knew a few people that went crazy with power and killed so many" he said "im going to go to japan to secure a safehouse where we can stay in from the hero association, be right back" he said, he then flew far to japan @Zedisback @Shammy the Shamrock @FrostXShadow
"Right stay safe, friend." Said Lou as he walked behind Saitama as he said "Wait stay safe friend." Said Lou as he would wave to to him @Salex

Shadow

Shadow Appeared at the warehouse to see Lou "OH MY GOSH LOU" he screamed to the boy running over

Ryan davenport

"heroes are so weird" he said before walking to the Warehouse lot he saw Lou and some weird guy screaming and running towards him "Hm another guardian and.." he laughed quietly when he realized it was shadow "el fall Curo Shadow" he said walking up to the group

@Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
Shadow
Shadow Appeared at the warehouse to see Lou "OH MY GOSH LOU" he screamed to the boy running over

Ryan davenport

"heroes are so weird" he said before walking to the Warehouse lot he saw Lou and some weird guy screaming and running towards him "Hm another guardian and.." he laughed quietly when he realized it was shadow "el fall Curo Shadow" he said walking up to the group

@Zedisback
genos tapped ryan's shoulder "excuse me but may i please know your identity?" he asked @FrostXShadow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back