• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Ryan Davenport

Ryan began to walk out of the building "Jeez why do those meetings have to be so long" he sighed walking past the tower he saw a person standing there "Hm a guardian" he stated "hey Guardian what dimension do you watch" he called out to the man

@Zedisback

Last edited by a moderator:
FrostXShadow said:
Ryan Davenport
Ryan began to walk out of the building "Jeez why do those meetings have to be so long" he sighed walking past the tower he saw a person standing there "Hm a guardian" he stated "hey Guardian what dimension do you watch" he called out to the man

@Zedisback
"Me? A-42 " As he stood he extended his hand to the boy trying to make friends with him as he said "I'm the fastest thing you'll ever meet," @FrostXShadow

"hm im the hottest thing you'll ever meet..pun intended" he smirked and shaked the boys hand "so why are you here shouldn't you be protecting your dimension?" his eyes burned red as he looked at the boy

@Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
"hm im the hottest thing you'll ever meet..pun intended" he smirked and shaked the boys hand "so why are you here shouldn't you be protecting your dimension?" his eyes burned red as he looked at the boy
@Zedisback
"Kinda dealing with something bigger right now." Said Gary, as he walked up to him, as he would shake his hand waiting for him to speak again. @FrostXShadow

"does it by any chance have to do with the anomaly ive been hearing about?" he sighed running a hand through his flame red hair and looking back at gary "and maybe I should introduce myself My name is Blaze I am the sage of fire and rebirth, leader of the 7 sages" he said giving a slight salute

he laughed "sorry they make me say my full title when introducing myself"

@Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
"does it by any chance have to do with the anomaly ive been hearing about?" he sighed running a hand through his flame red hair and looking back at gary "and maybe I should introduce myself My name is Blaze I am the sage of fire and rebirth, leader of the 7 sages" he said giving a slight salute
he laughed "sorry they make me say my full title when introducing myself"

@Zedisback
"Yes it is." Said Gary, as, he dashed behind the boy, putting bunny ears on him before taking a photo with his phone than posting it on the internet, as he said "That was a good one." @FrostXShadow

Ryan looked up at the bunny ears "really?" he raised an eyebrow and chuckled. the ears started to burn and turn to ask falling by Ryan's feet, he shook his head getting the rest of the ash from it "so do you know how to beat it yet"

@Zedisback

"maybe I could just burn him to a crisp" he shrugged holding out his hand letting flames blaze to life "he has caused way to much damage to this city along with the ones you call Shadow, Bolt, And Saitama" he shook his head

@Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
"maybe I could just burn him to a crisp" he shrugged holding out his hand letting flames blaze to life "he has caused way to much damage to this city along with the ones you call Shadow, Bolt, And Saitama" he shook his head
@Zedisback
I don't think that world work." said Gary as he grabbed the other boy by his arm, as he dash off going the speed of sound as he stopped at what was left of the warehouse, as he dashed all around the mess cleaning it until it was an empty lot. @FrostXShadow

FrostXShadow said:
Ryan fell to the ground covering his mouth "please never do that again" he through his hand trying not to throw up
@Zedisback
"Guess the G-force got to you." said Gary with a laugh, as he was cleaning the warehouse mess, leaving afterimages as he did so "Don't worry you get use to it." @FrostXShadow

Ryan coughed and wiped his mouth he broke into a grin he held his hand out towards Gary and gary's body was engulfed in flames Ryan made it so the flames didn't hurt gary instead they changed colors and expanded into a small colorful globe around him "See my powers are cool too" he laughed

@Zedisback

((DON'T WORRY THE FLAMES WON'T HURT YOU xD ))

As he would laugh he said "I'll do something cooler." As within a second he was gone, in more one second he was back, but this time he had a sombrero, and a poncho over his plain, and he had two maracas in his head, as he started to shake them he said "Can you guess where I went?" @FrostXShadow

"Florida" he said sarcastically rolling his eyes, "watch this" he said holding his hands towards the ground,flames erupted from his hands and feet as he began to float a couple feet of the ground

@Zedisback

(( I gtg ))

FrostXShadow said:
"Florida" he said sarcastically rolling his eyes, "watch this" he said holding his hands towards the ground,flames erupted from his hands and feet as he began to float a couple feet of the ground
@Zedisback

(( I gtg ))
saitama returned to the site of the warehouse to see what things were left there other than rubble, he saw gary and another person he never met "hey gary, some people are still trapped, they need your help" he said facing to gary "and hi" he said to the other man @FrostXShadow @Zedisback

Salex said:
saitama returned to the site of the warehouse to see what things were left there other than rubble, he saw gary and another person he never met "hey gary, some people are still trapped, they need your help" he said facing to gary "and hi" he said to the other man @FrostXShadow @Zedisback
As Lou would think to himself as he he opened his eyes he asked "Has it been 56 more hours yet?" Asked Lou as the Dimension force said "Yes it has I didn't tell you because you didn't ask." It would chuckle as Lou would sit up, just looking at the shapeless entity, as it said "It worked" His normal hazel eyes having a purple tent over the hazel as he stood up saying "I don't feel any different."

As Gary would nod he ran off half a minute later he came back saying "Done." Getting it done at a fast speed with his blue jumpsuit on. @Salex

Zedisback said:
As Lou would think to himself as he he opened his eyes he asked "Has it been 56 more hours yet?" Asked Lou as the Dimension force said "Yes it has I didn't tell you because you didn't ask." It would chuckle as Lou would sit up, just looking at the shapeless entity, as it said "It worked" His normal hazel eyes having a purple tent over the hazel as he stood up saying "I don't feel any different."
As Gary would nod he ran off half a minute later he came back saying "Done." Getting it done at a fast speed with his blue jumpsuit on. @Salex
"louis, please state the name of this new stranger so i can add him to my database" genos says "yeah, who is this guy anyways lou?" saitama asked @FrostXShadow @Zedisback (sorry, was handling two other rps, kinda hard but i can manage)

Salex said:
"louis, please state the name of this new stranger so i can add him to my database" genos says "yeah, who is this guy anyways lou?" saitama asked @FrostXShadow @Zedisback (sorry, was handling two other rps, kinda hard but i can manage)
As Lou asked the Dimension force in his head if he was done for now it said yes as he nodded somehow with just meditating he learned a lot he learned a lot about how to use his powers better, and the dimension force better, as he would snap his fingers as a portal opened his portals seemed to change they had purple in them now, as he walked out onto the empty lot of the warehouse just as Genos said his name as he said "So are you talking about me?" Asked Louis as he would glace over to them, his hazel eyes still holding a purple tent. @Salex

Zedisback said:
As Lou asked the Dimension force in his head if he was done for now it said yes as he nodded somehow with just meditating he learned a lot he learned a lot about how to use his powers better, and the dimension force better, as he would snap his fingers as a portal opened his portals seemed to change they had purple in them now, as he walked out onto the empty lot of the warehouse just as Genos said his name as he said "So are you talking about me?" Asked Louis as he would glace over to them, his hazel eyes still holding a purple tent. @Salex
(ooops, meant to say gary)

"oh louis, sorry i was meaning to say gary, welcome back, by the milisecond you arrived i have made your profile from MIA to active again" genos said showing no expression "ah lou, you're back, i knew you didn't die, you're too stubborn to die" saitama said patting his back "so how was the 'secret dimension guardians' thingy?" saitama asked making a joking voice knowing he made no sense @Zedisback

Salex said:
(ooops, meant to say gary)
"oh louis, sorry i was meaning to say gary, welcome back, by the milisecond you arrived i have made your profile from MIA to active again" genos said showing no expression "ah lou, you're back, i knew you didn't die, you're too stubborn to die" saitama said patting his back "so how was the 'secret dimension guardians' thingy?" saitama asked making a joking voice knowing he made no sense @Zedisback
(Its alright)

"What are you talking about? Oh, you mean the dimension force." He said with a chuckle as he turned serious for a second as he said "After I started to fade out after pushing back the moon I could hear it calling me saying it wanted to train me, saying it was impressed because I could use the dimension force without it letting me, the dimension force is a shapeless entity that is living. All his training was, was me meditating for over 80 hours without moving, by the way is anything different about me? I don't feel any different." Said Lou @Salex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back