• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Ray looked at the door "Life forms none, hang on let me," she took out a cookie and put it halfway through the door. Whatever was on the other side ripped it from her hands. She jumped "Wow, whatever is here likes cookies," she said using her scythe to open the door to the black darkness.

@Salex

The place around them was dark, it looked perfectly fine. The power was out but that seemed about it, something moved in the shadows. A piece of the substance from before grabbed Ray's leg. It was immediately vaporized, exploding from the death touch.

Ray looked around, floating off the ground so that no more could try to attach to her. "What happened here, what was that stuff. Is this CLASH," she said nervous but pressed forward. She saw the elevator and walked in "Should we see what else is here," she asked making sure that the goo wasn't around her.

@Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
As Gary ran around after he put on the gloves, he would run around trying to find out what touched Ray as he ran saying "Who did that?" Hoping they would show themselves and make everything easy on him as he stood waiting for an answer. @Salex @Shammy the Shamrock

Shadow sat on a skyscraper in another town trying to get away from all the destruction and death "why did I have to be born into this" he shook his head and put on his mask, he pulled up his hood before taking a step off falling at an extremely fast rate. he sighed and teleported t a ledge flipping off before teleporting to another small building once again flipping off before landing on the ground he took two steps and teleport to the warehouse

Ryan Davenport

ryan skipped through the town after his shift at the music store he skipped past a alley and he heard a lady scream, he sighed and stop skipping taking a couple of steps back until he was at the alley entrance. he saw a man holding a woman to the ground "umm excuse me but I don't think you should be doing that it's really not nice" he closed his eyes and tilted his head to the side giving a bright smile the man got up "yea and what are you going t do about it I'm uncultured" the man yelled at him ryan's smile dropped and he glared at the man he flung his hand out and the man was hit was flames "you know that's not a nice word" he put his hands down making the flames go out. the man was left on the ground crying and ryan's smile returned as he looked at the lady "it's ok I won't hurt you have a nice day" he skipped out the alley and down the street

((he is going to be a really happy person but weird at the same time ))

@Shammy the Shamrock @Zedisback @Salex

FrostXShadow said:
Shadow sat on a skyscraper in another town trying to get away from all the destruction and death "why did I have to be born into this" he shook his head and put on his mask, he pulled up his hood before taking a step off falling at an extremely fast rate. he sighed and teleported t a ledge flipping off before teleporting to another small building once again flipping off before landing on the ground he took two steps and teleport to the warehouse
what was left of the warehouse now was a huge crater from saitama's punches and bolt's explosion, a few police officers were sent in to find out what's left, when they saw bolt they were shocked "hey kid, you missed the whole battle... wow saitama really kicked the guy's ass, he ran away... at least that's what we saw" a police officer said @FrostXShadow

Shadow scowled "of course he is always getting all the fun". he turned to look at the warehouse and saw it was in ruins his eyes flared bright gold with a red tint and he screamed "SAITAMA IM GOING TO RIP YOU LIMB FROM LIMB FOR DESTROYING MY WAREHOUSE" he looked back at the police officer "if I was you I would run because right now im itching to rip something apart" his eyes glowed at the police officer

@Salex

FrostXShadow said:
Shadow scowled "of course he is always getting all the fun". he turned to look at the warehouse and saw it was in ruins his eyes flared bright gold with a red tint and he screamed "SAITAMA IM GOING TO RIP YOU LIMB FROM LIMB FOR DESTROYING MY WAREHOUSE" he looked back at the police officer "if I was you I would run because right now im itching to rip something apart" his eyes glowed at the police officer
@Salex
"well kid, that'll cost ya life in jail for convicted crime of murder" the old policeman said "although if you wanna catch up to the heroes they are at the tower that's left, from what i can tell where they go it's usually not safe so unless you're another 'superhero' then i wouldn't suggest you go near there" the old policeman said, meanwhile genos brightened the light to help them see better "where is all the lights?" genos asked @Zedisback @FrostXShadow @Shammy the Shamrock

As Gary ran around he looked around the room as he said "Saitama kill this building with your punch." As he ran behind him waiting for him to do as he said "This in our only chance, as he stood waiting for him to do it." @Salex @FrostXShadow

Zedisback said:
As Gary ran around he looked around the room as he said "Saitama kill this building with your punch." As he ran behind him waiting for him to do as he said "This in our only chance, as he stood waiting for him to do it." @Salex @FrostXShadow
"nah im too tired... but genos here..." he said, suddenly genos faced his palm to the tower wall, and fires it doing 1/2 the damage of saitama's normal punch "battery level depleted.... recharging now" he said @Zedisback @FrostXShadow

"Warehouse" he seethed glaring at Saitama "and what are you guys doing here" he questioned while still glaring at saitama he looked over and saw gary "and who are you I don't believe ive met you" he looked the person over

@Zedisback @Salex

FrostXShadow said:
"Warehouse" he seethed glaring at Saitama "and what are you guys doing here" he questioned while still glaring at saitama he looked over and saw gary "and who are you I don't believe ive met you" he looked the person over
@Zedisback @Salex
"alright smart guy, i'll tell you what happened.... when you were somewhere only god knows the anomaly came, bolt killed himself to damage the anomaly and lou.... he faded from existence itself trying to stop a moon falling, as of the warehouse that is our least of concerns, we are hunting clash down, that's what bolt would want me to do" he said @FrostXShadow @Zedisback

Ryan Davenport

Ryan skipped through what was left of the city "Man these superheroes really don't know how to fight without leaving a mess" he said shaking his head he walked to a building going through the front door "Hey Lizzy" he waved at the lady guarding it. he walked to another door opening it and walking down 6 flights of stairs "ugh we really need an elevator" he chuckled before walking to a solid steel door. he pressed a button "Blaze the 5th Sage of fire and rebirth" he stated simply, a voice came from behind the door "welcome back Blaze" the door creaked and groaned as it opened and Ryan walked in.

As Gary would cross his arms he said "We'll find a way to get them back." Said Gary as he looked over to Shadow seeing if he needed help seeing if he was okay with the lost of two of his friends, as he looked over to Geno saying "Can you show the holograms again?" Asked Gary. @Salex @FrostXShadow

Zedisback said:
As Gary would cross his arms he said "We'll find a way to get them back." Said Gary as he looked over to Shadow seeing if he needed help seeing if he was okay with the lost of two of his friends, as he looked over to Geno saying "Can you show the holograms again?" Asked Gary. @Salex @FrostXShadow
"yes" he said, he then put out his arm to show a hologram zoomed up of bolt saying a few words, then exploding in a blue, nuclear mushroom-shaped fire, then it shows genos trying to touch lou in a first person perspective then lou going through a purple portal and disappearing @FrostXShadow @Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
"I was there remember but my disgusting uncle summoned me to the corps and I had to...WAIT BOLT AND LOU ARE DEAD" he almost screamed tears slowly formed in his eyes
@Zedisback @Salex
"yes and no, bolt i checked myself, he said for me to fly as far as i could over a 5 mile radius, he then exploded, i rushed back there and what was left of him... was his mask, and for lou i think the hologram is self-explanatory" saitama said @FrostXShadow @Zedisback

Tears slowly streamed down his face "DAMN IT" he shouted punching the wall closest to him "I should have been there" he said quietly, he wiped the tears and looked at saitama his hair covering his eyes "how can I help" he said his voice deeper than usual and his whole posture changed

@Salex @Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
Tears slowly streamed down his face "DAMN IT" he shouted punching the wall closest to him "I should have been there" he said quietly, he wiped the tears and looked at saitama his hair covering his eyes "how can I help" he said his voice deeper than usual and his whole posture changed
@Salex @Zedisback
"you can't, clash isn't here, we search the place and genos already tried scanning the area, she ain't here, im going outside" saitama said as he walked out only to be followed by atomic samurai then genos @Zedisback @FrostXShadow

As Lou was sitting in the middle of the dimension force, in deep mediation, he opened his eyes, as he said "How many more hours do I have to do this?" Asked Lou as his eyes shut again. As the voice would ring around him saying "Only 56 more hours." Said the voice, as it also said "Don't move anymore, every time you move the time it has taken you to move isn't counted." As it would watch Lou go back to sitting, in the middle of the dimension force watching it sit in itself.

As Gary stood he ran behind Shadow patting him on the back, as he said "Shadow, we may have lost them, but don't worry they will live with us." Gary said not being cocky, or smug like he was most of the time. " "And, me? I'm the guardian of A-47." Said Gary "Nice to meet you I'm Gary."@Salex @FrostXShadow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back