• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

"Wow, so did he end up erasing himself from existence? Did he say anything?" Asked Gary wanting to know what he had missed when he was running around with the nothingness copy of him as he said I would of been around "But, some black thing that could go high speeds like me was running after me." He said as he waited for an answer. @Salex @Shammy the Shamrock

Ray sighed before walking over to the space "Tenías razón, todavía no estoy yendo, pero tenías razón." She gave the mask to the space and it vanished. She sat on the ground "I just flipping got here and this shi-stuff happens. I really do come when death happens," she said throwing her mittens away and placing her hands on her knees.

@Salex @Zedisback

Zedisback said:
"Wow, so did he end up erasing himself from existence? Did he say anything?" Asked Gary wanting to know what he had missed when he was running around with the nothingness copy of him as he said I would of been around "But, some black thing that could go high speeds like me was running after me." He said as he waited for an answer. @Salex @Shammy the Shamrock
"those were copies of ourselves, atomic samurai and iaian over there held them back, with iaian being knocked out" he said, he then saw ray talk to herself and said "hey, don't beat yourself up, this was in no way your fault so stop being so sad" saitama said @Shammy the Shamrock @Zedisback

Ray smiled "Thanks, what are we going to do. The city been leveled and there are hundreds of people who need places. The only places standing are on the outer rim and....what, the tower is standing." She said in amazement, it was one of the closest buildings to the battle and it was standing.

@Salex @Zedisback

"clash... bolt would want me too kill her, im going, any of you coming?" he asked "as your disciple, it is my duty to follow you" genos said "well, my disciple is in good hands, and i'd love a good fight, so i'll come with you" atomic samurai said, iaian was unconscious again and sent to an outer town hospital "what about you guys? you coming?" he asked to ray and gary as they are all the heroes that remain @Shammy the Shamrock @Zedisback

As Gary stood up he said "I'll come just wait a few seconds." After that he ran off, after a minute passed he came back in new clothes as he said "Later I'll make heat-proof clothes, but for now I'll just use the extra ones I had on me I day Lou came to get me." He said as he was ready to walk off with them. @Salex @Shammy the Shamrock

Ray eyes beamed "YA! I want to be a disciple!" She jumped and stood next to Geno, she dawned her skull mask and took her hockey stick scythe. Ray snapped her fingers as she became a shadow of death, her hockey stick became a scythe and her mask was the same. "Let's kill this bitch," she said twirling the scythe, and getting into a fighting stance, floating above the air.

@Salex @Zedisback

"I can train you." Said Gary he said as he crossed his arms as he said "But can you keep up with the fastest thing in the multiverse." As he dashed behind her not going as fast as before just going his normal five hundred miles per hour, leaving an afterimage in his place, as he placed his hand on her shoulder as he said "What do you say?" @Salex @Shammy the Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
(ha! jk, what is sleep?)

"by my research on human beings i found out that it is abnormal for someone at your age to use profanity, but alright" genos said as he patted her head "you sure you can take care of ray gary?" he asked @Zedisback @Shammy the Shamrock

Salex said:
(ha! jk, what is sleep?)
"by my research on human beings i found out that it is abnormal for someone at your age to use profanity, but alright" genos said as he patted her head "you sure you can take care of ray gary?" he asked @Zedisback @Shammy the Shamrock
"Yes I can I'm the fastest out of all of you and speed is everything." He said, as he patted all of them on the back, in seconds, as he went to saitama yet again pulling out a new phone, as he gave him bunny ears again, taking another photo before running back to ray. (Welcome back) @Salex @Shammy the Shamrock

Ray reverted back to herself, but was hit in the back of the head by the force. "MOM! You said you wouldn't be here anymore. I know what I said but you promised," she argued with the air. She looked at Gary "Can you teach me the multiverse," she asked tilting her head.

@Salex @Zedisback

"Lou was always better at this but I will tell you what I know." As he ran in front of her as within a second he typed something out on his pone as he just posted that photo on the internet as he went back to Ray saying "Every conceivable version of us exists, If I remember right this is D-87 Lou was a guardian of this dimension I'm the guardian of A-42, do you get what I'm saying?" He asked. @Salex @Shammy the Shamrock

Zedisback said:
"Lou was always better at this but I will tell you what I know." As he ran in front of her as within a second he typed something out on his pone as he just posted that photo on the inter as he went back to Ray saying "Every conceivable version of us exists, If I remember right this is D-87 Lou was a guardian of this dimension I'm the guardian of A-42, do you get what I'm saying?" He asked. @Salex @Shammy the Shamrock
"well i've been dimension hopping recently because of lou going to garry and me trying to stop him, so i went to over i don't know 9 dimensions? there are basically every variation of ourselves, when im in a webcomic, when im in an anime... which both makes me feel like home for some reason, where we are all girls... which i despise, where we are all dinosaurs, you name it it's in there" saitama said @Shammy the Shamrock @Zedisback

Ray looked at him "Does that mean I would be a boy. When I'm older can Genos train me, I want to be his disciple? I want to make the anomaly to pay....and CLASH." She said determination in her eyes, she tried to run to the tower but fell "I really need to train," she said getting back up.

@Salex @Zedisback

"Yes that does mean you would be a guy, everyone who is male would be female and everyone who is female is male, from what I understand as he ran to help her back up "Well if you ever want training jut ask me." As he walked back to the others saying "So are we going to fight that lady or do I have time to make a heat-proof suit?" Asked Gary. @Shammy the Shamrock @Salex

Zedisback said:
"Yes that does mean you would be a guy, everyone who is male would be female and everyone who is female is male, from what I understand as he ran to help her back up "Well if you ever want training jut ask me." As he walked back to the others saying "So are we going to fight that lady or do I have time to make a heat-proof suit?" Asked Gary. @Shammy the Shamrock @Salex
"if by any means clash is as powerful as bolt says, then find a flame-proof suit will ya?" he says "really forgive me ray but, i am already a disciple, maybe when i am as powerful as saitama i can take you as my disciple, or would you wish to just be saitama's disciple instead? i learned alot of things from him" genos said "hold up, say what now?" saitama said @Shammy the Shamrock @Zedisback

Ray jumped "YA! That sounds like fun, until I can be yours i'll be Siatama's." She said smiling underneath her mask, she looked down "I-if Siatama will let me," she said in a nervous voice. She thought about the building "So should we try and fight clash or help the citizens," she asked getting her mittens back on.

@Salex @Zedisback

Salex said:
"if by any means clash is as powerful as bolt says, then find a flame-proof suit will ya?" he says "really forgive me ray but, i am already a disciple, maybe when i am as powerful as saitama i can take you as my disciple, or would you wish to just be saitama's disciple instead? i learned alot of things from him" genos said "hold up, say what now?" saitama said @Shammy the Shamrock @Zedisback
"I'll be right back than." Gary said before running off as he came back about half any hour later as he said "Alright I made a new one." He said dressing into a plan blue jump suit that covered everything but his jaw and mouth and eyes as he asked "Saitama can you get me some of those gloves?" Asked Gary "This is nothing like the one I have back in my home dimension but this will have to do, because Lou left without letting me get my things." @Salex @Shammy the Shamrock

Zedisback said:
"I'll be right back than." Gary said before running off as he came back about half any hour later as he said "Alright I made a new one." He said dressing into a plan blue jump suit that covered everything but his jaw and mouth and eyes as he asked "Saitama can you get me some of those gloves?" Asked Gary "This is nothing like the one I have back in my home dimension but this will have to do, because Lou left without letting me get my things." @Salex @Shammy the Shamrock
"huh... sure you can be my disciple!... you're kidding right?... yeah you're not kidding" saitama said, he then gives gary a pair of his spare gloves "maybe this'll do" he said @Shammy the Shamrock @Zedisback

Ray walked "LETS GO! I want to make it before I get hungry." She said running towards the building, she transformed into the reaper and flew over. She left a giant streak of black until she made it to the door, the building from the outside seemed like new. The inside was dark, and it was like no one was home.

@Salex @Zedisback

"WOAH SON OF A-" he shouted as he never saw ray in her reaper form "huh... well a hero has their secrets" he said as he flew to the tower, genos lifts atomic samurai and drops him off to the tower before landing himself, "no life singatures inside, using thermal sensors now... scanning... no life forms detected" genos said @Shammy the Shamrock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back