• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Safety Hammer][COLOR=#b30000]"No."[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] "[COLOR=#b3b300]well that is what you get for not listening[/COLOR]" atomic samurai said [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32535-safety-hammer/ said:
@Safety Hammer[/URL]

As Lou stood in his lab, he would snap his fingers, as everything that normally happens happened, as a portal opened up taking everyone in the lab back to the warehouse, as he started looking for the others.

Ray pounced on Lou "Viva México," she said laughing as she was on his back. Ray climbed higher and sat on his shoulder wearing her mitten and putting the rose she had in his hair.

@Zedisback

@Zedisback[/URL]
"Uhhh." he said not really sure what to think or what he should to as he would reach up getting the rose from his hair, as he reached back handing it back to her as he said "No thanks." As he let the girl sit on his shoulder, not really caring if she did, as he went to take a seat, waiting for her to speak. @Shammy the Shamrock

As Gary ran around the city, after last time he got into a fight, he was running around the city looking for Bolt, wanting to show him in that fight that had, he had the unfair end, he wanted to show Bolt, that he was weak and Gary was the most powerful! As he did nothing but ran around looking.

Shadow saw Lou "Lou hey where have you been man it seems like everyone...AHH" he jumped when the four heroes teleported in he sighed "please don't tell me that their new thing now" he shook his head and looked back at Lou

@Salex @Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
Shadow saw Lou "Lou hey where have you been man it seems like everyone...AHH" he jumped when the four heroes teleported in he sighed "please don't tell me that their new thing now" he shook his head and looked back at Lou
@Salex @Zedisback
"ah shadow, I didn't introduce these guys to you sorry about that, this is atomic samurai, class-s, rank 5, a samurai that can well compete against the mightiest heroes. this is iaian, class-a rank 2, a disciple of atomic samurai, and supposed to be class-s hero but cannot surpass sweet mask. this is genos, class-s, rank 12, a cyborg that uses high-tech weapons to obliterate his opponents and my disciple as well" he said to shadow @FrostXShadow

Salex said:
"ah shadow, I didn't introduce these guys to you sorry about that, this is atomic samurai, class-s, rank 5, a samurai that can well compete against the mightiest heroes. this is iaian, class-a rank 2, a disciple of atomic samurai, and supposed to be class-s hero but cannot surpass sweet mask. this is genos, class-s, rank 12, a cyborg that uses high-tech weapons to obliterate his opponents and my disciple as well" he said to shadow @FrostXShadow
(B-CLASS NEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRD!)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](B-CLASS NEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRD!)

[/QUOTE]
(naahh... i think it's safe to say in the mere future the hero association sees how powerful saitama is and promotes him to s-class)

Salex said:
(naahh... i think it's safe to say in the mere future the hero association sees how powerful saitama is and promotes him to s-class)
(NOPE! YOU ARE STILL A NERD!)

FrostXShadow said:
shadow smirked "do you guys still consider me to be a s-class criminal" he looked at the four with a raised eyebrow
@Salex
"They really dont like talking to criminals unless necessary, but yes altough i told them to dont touch you and bolt" he said @FrostXShadow

"hm to bad im not scared of them" he stuck his tongue out "anyways what has been happening" he questioned Saitama "and by the way Black devil will be here soon to kill all of us not that he will succeed but just figured you should know" he shrugged but inside he was breaking down and frightened but he tried to play it off

@Salex

As Lou walked in the warehouse, he would wave at Shadow as he said "Its been a long time." As he would beam a smile at the boy trying to talk with his friend, it had been a long time before the last time they saw each other. @FrostXShadow @Salex

As the feeling of darkness returned, a laugh could be heard over the city it seemed he was ready to return and play some more, as he waited for the heroes to react.

FrostXShadow said:
"hm to bad im not scared of them" he stuck his tongue out "anyways what has been happening" he questioned Saitama "and by the way Black devil will be here soon to kill all of us not that he will succeed but just figured you should know" he shrugged but inside he was breaking down and frightened but he tried to play it off
@Salex
"My boy, you should not underestimate us, you can only teleport so i sugge-... I feel something... Inhuman" atomic samurai said "heat signatures rising, it is getting dark abnormally " genos said. "He's back, get ready guys, we got two to take care of" saitama said @Shammy the Shamrock @Zedisback @FrostXShadow

"I can do a lot more than teleport bub" he smirked "and hey Lou where have you be...." he stopped talking when he felt the anomaly "not this guy again I already have to deal with Black Devil now this guy is back and my brother isn't here to help us...just great" he said with a sigh whilst his eyes glowed

@Zedisback @Shammy the Shamrock @Salex

Kinetic worked inside using different chemicals on the substance. He heard of the anomaly and became bolt. He didn't notice that the substance was on his hand. He looked at them "THIS FUCKER," he said agitated, he cracked his knuckles.

@Salex @Zedisback @FrostXShadow

Salex said:
"My boy, you should not underestimate us, you can only teleport so i sugge-... I feel something... Inhuman" atomic samurai said "heat signatures rising, it is getting dark abnormally " genos said. "He's back, get ready guys, we got two to take care of" saitama said @Shammy the Shamrock @Zedisback @FrostXShadow
FrostXShadow said:
"I can do a lot more than teleport bub" he smirked "and hey Lou where have you be...." he stopped talking when he felt the anomaly "not this guy again I already have to deal with Black Devil now this guy is back and my brother isn't here to help us...just great" he said with a sigh whilst his eyes glowed
@Zedisback @Shammy the Shamrock @Salex
"Just around you know." He said before he shut his eyes as he would sign, why did it have to come back already "As he said guys get ready we're in for one hell of a battle." He said fully serious, As he snapped his fingers,as portals, opened up behind all the heroes, as it would throw them all outside.

As the earth seemed to shake, he was around to play with them more as he said with voice that could be heard all over the earth "I'm ready to play more." As beams of negativity would fire down from the sky, making nothingness copy's of the heroes again.

As Gary ran around the city, he sensed something, as he ran around looking for it, it was about time, he was ready to beat this thing, and show how weak, he was ready this time.
@Shammy the Shamrock @FrostXShadow @Salex

Shadow jumped from the portal landing in a kneeled position he pulled his hood up and took his mask from his jacket pocket putting it on he looked at his copy, his eyes glowing a bright gold through the black mask "fine then...lets play" he smirked standing up to match his copy

(( xD I had to make him look cool ))

@Shammy the Shamrock @Zedisback @Salex

FrostXShadow said:
Shadow jumped from the portal landing in a kneeled position he pulled his hood up and took his mask from his jacket pocket putting it on he looked at his copy, his eyes glowing a bright gold through the black mask "fine then...lets play" he smirked standing up to match his copy
(( xD I had to make him look cool ))

@Shammy the Shamrock @Zedisback @Salex
This time, something changed... about the copy's, they seemed to be stronger and faster, than the real ones, how was this, as a portal opened in the center of the half of the city left, as it damaged the city, making the nothingness clones, more power the clones feeding off the chaos.

As Lou just looked at his clone he said "Maybe, just maybe we shouldn't try fighting our own clones, as they do have everything we have, and you can't beat yourself." Said Lou as he waited for what the others would say. @FrostXShadow @Salex @Shammy the Shamrock

Bolt growled as he looked at the copies "Sorry but I want to fight the anomaly." He said as the black stuff tried to cover his arm. His eyes were covered with electricity as he waited for an answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back