• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Not really sure what to think he would keep walking with them as he would let a yawn escape his person as he would wait for something to happen.

Zedisback said:
Not really sure what to think he would keep walking with them as he would let a yawn escape his person as he would wait for something to happen.
Saitama comes back "nothing there" he said, he then explains what is happening to iaian "so where'd you reckon she went too?" saitama asked @Shammy the Shamrock @Zedisback

Kinetic growled and hit his fist into a wall "The bitch may have left, she always was a runner." He said lighting a match from his pocket, he felt the room become cold.

Something appeared out of the corned of the room, it left black puddles as they seemed to move. The puddles let out a hissing noised before growing and pointed spikes rose from then.

Kinetic jumped "WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW!!! UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE OPEN THE PORTAL," he said running in the opposite direction of the puddles. He started shooting one of his guns trying to get the attention of the others.

@Zedisback @Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinetic felt it but before they left he threw his match into the hatch and locked it, he was then teleported to the lab. He looked terrified taking off his mask Bolt was shaking at the thought "S-S-she's returned, I can't believe it is possible," he said pacing around the room, his voice shaky.

@Zedisback @Salex

after watching TV for awhile Shadow got up "where the hell are they" he said referring to bolt, saitama and Lou, he shrugged and decided to put some clothes on being that he wasn't wearing a shirt and only wearing pajama pants. he put on his usual clothing pulling up the sleeves on his jacket before walking around the warehouse out of boredom

Zedisback said:
"What was that?" ASked Lou as he walked up to him placing his hand onto his shoulder, not really sure what happened, or why he should even fear what happened, as he waited for Bolt to speak about what it was. @Shammy the Shamrock @Salex
"huh... im going back there, a woman wouldnt be a problem to me, I'd slap her to pieces like i did to mosquito girl" he said, he then flew up making a hole to the tower @Shammy the Shamrock @Zedisback

The hatch was crawling with black webs and seemed to be spreading. The hole he had made was repaired by the substance. The cracks in the cement proved that whatever was down there wanted to come out, little shrieks and growls came from the hatch.

@Salex

@Salex[/URL]
saitama brought iaian with him, saitama dropped iaian down and he landed, on the empty plot. they saw cracks on the cement as saitama clenched his hands to a fists, iaian held the handle of his katana in the sheath, they both knew that something was about to happen and iaian already called genos and atomic samurai and they were already on the way to the plot @Shammy the Shamrock (how'd you change your name? i thought you were unable to change names)

"Do you know who I am?" Crowley said, as he held the man against the brick wall by his neck. The man gurgled. He still had some teeth left in his mouth, but Crowley's grip around his neck was starting to strangle him. Crowley, who happened to notice that, dropped the man. "I would like an answer now."

"Y-you're the Guardian Angel... Aren't you..?" The man said, his voice quavering in fear. "I-I thought you were a myth.."

"I'm not." Crowley spat, as he kicked the man in the ribs and then held him up by his collar. The blood from the man's mouth seemed to drip onto Crowley's knuckles, and then soak into his sleeve. "I'm giving you one chance to do the right thing, kid. Tell me where your boss is, and I'll let you live."

"I-I dunno.."

"Wrong answer." The angel grabbed the man's hand and snapped his index finger backwards. The man screamed and jolted in pain. "WHERE IS HE?!"

"I DON'T KNOW!! I SWEAR I REALLY DON'T!!" The man cried

Crowley grunted, as he slammed the man's head into the wall, knocking him into a coma. He took a cigarette from his pocket and lit it. "You can never find good help these days." He said as he walked away from the alleyway of dead gang members and into the night...

The black goo started rebuilding the Hero's of Tomorrow, it was fast as the black webs covered the entire building. The thing created tentacles near the building as security. The hatch was covered and protected by the building, the door swung open.

@Salex

Bolt teleported and saw what was happening, he took a step back. He separated his arms and legs as his kinetic suit seemed to appear out of his back pack. He growled "What the hell is she doing, don't touch anything. This shit can drain your powers or suffocate you, and that is only what I know from personal experience." He said pointing his gun and looking around at the new building.

@Salex

Bolt hit the building only to get his hand stuck, he ripped it out as it dissolved in his gauntlet. He put the kinetic mask on "Yes that's the one expect I never knew of this. She has built herself some sort of base, out of the old one," he took out his grenade launcher and fired, the grenade was quickly consumed and the explosion didn't affect her.

@Salex @Safety Hammer

Kinetic studied it "Hmm, I believe it wouldn't be the best idea. The stuff seems to be growing at a alarming rate would probably cover your body in under a minute. See what you can do and return back to base, I need to get back and test this stuff." He said ripping a piece of the goo out and vanishing.

@Salex

Bolt saw the man "Blame my fucking dad and his group not me. I don't need to take your shit," he said hitting a wall and using the same power to slam the man. He vanished and went back to base to test the substance.

@Safety Hammer @Salex

(Gtg be back later)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back