• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Kinetic looked down "Wait....has anyone seen how the basement is doing lately, we had security that cleaned and took care of the class. WE DON'T ANYMORE!" He said running around the lab trying to find a exit.

@Zedisback @Salex

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Kinetic looked down "Wait....has anyone seen how the basement is doing lately, we had security that cleaned and took care of the class. WE DON'T ANYMORE!" He said running around the lab trying to find a exit.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

As Lou heard the words spoken by everyone he snapped his fingers, as he everything lost color around them, as gravity went crazy as the air would grow thin, as a portal opened up sucking up the three, as it would throw them out on the empty lot, where the tower used to be as he said lets make sure its alright. @Salex @Shammy the Shamrock

Shadow shot up from his bed panting and tears running down his face he trembled when he remembered something from his nightmare "Don't worry my little Niklaus your next" the man said while holding his dead brothers body licking the blood from his cheek...Shadow shook his head and got up walking into the main part of the warehouse in pajama pants and nothing else he ran a hand through his bed head straightening it out and looking around for and of the other hero's

Atomic samurai walked out, as he was thirsty. He saw ray and a man oddly specific, he knew who it was, he held his sword in it's sheath. "Excuse me, would you be shadow?" he asked @FrostXShadow

Bolt put his mask back on "Siatama guard my back, Lou make a portal in case we need a exit." He said walking towards the hatch, he let out a sigh before going in. The lights were off and the room felt cold, it was dead silent.

@Salex @Zedisback

"nice to meet you Ray" he smiled at her when he heard samurai say something about being a criminal and he put his sword throat shadow turned his head and glared at samurai his golden eyes flaring with a hint of red "yea and what are you going to do about it?" shadow formed his own sword ready to attack if he needed to

@Salex @Shammy the Shamrock

FrostXShadow said:
"nice to meet you Ray" he smiled at her when he heard samurai say something about being a criminal and he put his sword throat shadow turned his head and glared at samurai his golden eyes flaring with a hint of red "yea and what are you going to do about it?" shadow formed his own sword ready to attack if he needed to
@Salex @Shammy the Shamrock
"I will enjoy killing you..." He said as he tightened his grip on his sword "but saitama told me not too until this is all over..." He said as he sheated his sword again "you are fortunate i will not kill you... But other class-s heroes will come for you, don't let your guard down..." he warned as he returned to his room @FrostXShadow

iaian arrived to the tower and arrived at the basement "what seems to be the problem?" he asked, "hmm.... ill check over there" saitama said pointing towards an unlighted, dark place and flew there in an instant @Shammy the Shamrock @Zedisback

Salex said:
iaian arrived to the tower and arrived at the basement "what seems to be the problem?" he asked, "hmm.... ill check over there" saitama said pointing towards an unlighted, dark place and flew there in an instant @Shammy the Shamrock @Zedisback
In the distance, the four can hear a rather brute voice outside of the building..

"I ESCAPED JUST FOR YOU..."

Shammy the Shamrock] [COLOR=#ff8000][B]Kinetic heard the voice and ran outside "WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT!" He said as he activated his gauntlets and got ready for a battle.[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8000] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29184-salex/ said:
(It's a joke. I'm pretty sure @Salex would get it.)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
(( -_- ") my bad)

[/QUOTE]
(DAMN RIGHT IT'S YOUR BAD! GO TO YOUR ROOM!)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](DAMN RIGHT IT'S YOUR BAD! GO TO YOUR ROOM!)

[/QUOTE]
(I CAN'T DO ANYTHING! *Slams Door* GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back