• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Kinetic smiled "I absorbed the energy, that is the suits power. I can absorb and transfer energy except they said I need to do it under the 'Union" but I usually don't listen. " He looked over at Saitama, hoping he didn't know it was Bolt. He smiled "Ya want to see if I can," he said smirking under the mask and lifting his hand.

@Zedisback @Salex

Kinetic smiled and took off his mask, Bolt smiled "Your a good hero you know that, nicely done refusing to hit me. Also this suit has been to the end of the universe and back, it's been past down from Tesla to Tesla for generations." He patted Saitama's back before looking back at the test of his power.

@Salex @Zedisback

Salex said:
he then curled his hand to a fist, and punched the air, after the dust settled saitama's hand is right beside kinetic's head with a gigantic hole behind him "sorry man, i just can't punch you, im too afraid you'd die.... they don't call me one-punch man for nothing" saitama said @White Shamrock (the punch, imagine genos is kinetic: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/FIj6H7DEaZQ/hqdefault.jpg)
"Fine, I'll do it." Gary said running outside as he ran in circles for a second, as he would do this for a minute before he ran to the top of the warehouse as he said "Your suit will break." As he jumped down from the warehouse aiming his foot at Kinetic's head, going down with all the speed and force, he built up. @White Shamrock @Salex

Bolt grabbed his foot and absorbed the power, he gripped hard on the foot and smiled "Ya really shouldn't have done that," he said throwing him in the air and using the same force to punch him down. He laughed as he walked over and kicked him in the side "Rule one of being a leader, keep your troops in line," he said walking over to Siatama.

@Zedisback @Salex

"Ouch." Said Gary as he glared as he ran off of fast as he could in his state, as he would yawn, he needed to go some place to rest.

As Lou said "Don't mind him." As he looked he said "So would you like to help us with an issue." Acting like he just got to meet this person, knowing it was Bolt, as he waited for him to speak. Could it be Bolt, he didn't see him since he entered that machine. @White Shamrock @Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
Zedisback said:
"Ouch." Said Gary as he glared as he ran off of fast as he could in his state, as he would yawn, he needed to go some place to rest.

As Lou said "Don't mind him." As he looked he said "So would you like to help us with an issue." Acting like he just got to meet this person, knowing it was Bolt, as he waited for him to speak. Could it be Bolt, he didn't see him since he entered that machine. @White Shamrock @Salex
Bolt played dumb "What is it? I may have to bend the rules for the union but what the hell," he said with a shrug, his gauntlets seem to crawl closer to his body, creating armor across his arms.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Bolt played dumb "What is it? I may have to bend the rules for the union but what the hell," he said with a shrug, his gauntlets seem to crawl closer to his body, creating armor across his arms.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Kinetic looked at him "I am part of the organization known as the Union, we follow the founding fathers. They are a council much like the other superheros foundations, however we do this in secret. You are classes by man, demi, god, and father, I am a god due to my powers." He said before stabbing himself with a sword, it didn't hurt him as he hit through a piece of wood cutting it in half like the weapon.

@Zedisback

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Kinetic looked at him "I am part of the organization known as the Union, we follow the founding fathers. They are a council much like the other superheros foundations, however we do this in secret. You are classes by man, demi, god, and father, I am a god due to my powers." He said before stabbing himself with a sword, it didn't hurt him as he hit through a piece of wood cutting it in half.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Kinetic studied him "Demi at best, also the armor has been passed from parent to parent. It was at first only able to block a sword but as each generation gave it a upgrade it became better. The suits has shit not even normal scientist know about," he said before grabbing the man's left hand with a tight grip.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Kinetic studied him "Demi at best, also the armor has been passed from parent to parent. It was at first only able to block a sword but as each generation gave it a upgrade it became better. The suits has shit not even normal scientist know about," he said before grabbing the man's left hand with a tight grip.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Zedisback said:
"Oh, reall-" He said before he was cut off by the grab as he peered at him for a second, as he wanted to know why as he said "I have a pretty good lab, and I'm good at scientist, I also have a nice computer to help me." As he would fail at trying to pull his arm out of his hold "I only have one thing I can't fix in my lab." He said as he would chuckle not knowing why the man was holding him. @White Shamrock
Kinetic let go of his hand "Then lead the way," he said before placing his hands in his duster. He looked at Lou, he let out a sigh 'the union is always looking for new rec-, nah," he though.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Kinetic let go of his hand "Then lead the way," he said before placing his hands in his duster. He looked at Lou, he let out a sigh 'the union is always looking for new rec-, nah," he though.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Zedisback said:
"Alright." Said Lou, as he reached putting his left hand on Kinetic's shoulder, as he snapped his fingers, as everything lost color around his person, as it flashed between normal and a black and white monochrome, as the the air seemed to grow thin around his person, as he would look around making sure not many people looked at them, as gravity seem to go crazy, as a portal opened up behind them, sucking them up, throwing them out at his lab, at is lab a super computer could be seen, on the back it said 'property of the CIA." As all kind of high tech gadgets could be seen placed all around his lab, as he didn't even look at what was covered by the pink sheet as he said "Pay no mind to what is under the sheet." @White Shamrock
Kinetic looked around the room, he chuckled "Child's play," he looked over at the sheet. Curiosity enveloped him as he ripped off the sheet and threw it to the ground.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Kinetic looked around the room, he chuckled "Child's play," he looked over at the sheet. Curiosity enveloped him as he ripped off the sheet and threw it to the ground.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Bolt removed the mask "You know how my mom died," he asked looking down at the picture. His eyes were different when he was kinetic, they were orange instead of blue. He patted his back and leaned on a wall.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Bolt removed the mask "You know how my mom died," he asked looking down at the picture. His eyes were different when he was kinetic, they were orange instead of blue. He patted his back and leaned on a wall.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Bolt sighed "She was killed by the women we called CLASH, no one really knew what powers she had, we did know one of them though. She had lifted my Mom who was inside her Iron Maiden suit, my mom shot a finishing blow but not before CLASH tightened her grip around the suit. It crushed my mom's entire body, the worst feeling imaginable, when they opened the suit she was nothing more than mounds of meat." He said a little disgusted by his story, he sank his head and gave a weak sigh.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Bolt sighed "She was killed by the women we called CLASH, no one really knew what powers she had, we did know one of them though. She had lifted my Mom who was inside her Iron Maiden suit, my mom shot a finishing blow but not before CLASH tightened her grip around the suit. It crushed my mom's entire body, the worst feeling imaginable, when they opened the suit she was nothing more than mounds of meat." He said a little disgusted by his story, he sank his head and gave a weak sigh.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

"wait clash? you mean that woman in a tank at the previous tower's basement?" he asked @White Shamrock

Bolt jumped trying to put on his mask but stopped "Yes, she's the one, been there for 20 years now," he said looking down. He hit a wall "I CAN'T FUCKING KILL HER, NO ONE CAN THE CASING SHE'S IN WILL BURN DOWN ON DAY AND SHE WILL KILL US ALL!!!" He said breathing heavily hitting the wall again, dragging it back to his side.

@Zedisback @Salex

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Bolt jumped trying to put on his mask but stopped "Yes, she's the one, been there for 20 years now," he said looking down. He hit a wall "I CAN'T FUCKING KILL HER, NO ONE CAN THE CASING SHE'S IN WILL BURN DOWN ON DAY AND SHE WILL KILL US ALL!!!" He said breathing heavily hitting the wall again, dragging it back to his side.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back