• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Ray bowed "Oh, lo siento, eres un superhéroe también?," she said looking up at the egg man, she waved seeing him being tall to her.

@Salex

(What do you think i've been using, I may be Mexican but I don't know any Spanish xD )

As Lou looked around, he was mad, he was just about to get things done the easy way, when saitama showed up, that was sure to get the easy way out of Iaian, trying to find someone.

Jullia jumped off the roof into the ground. A small puff of fire formed to lighten her fall. She looked around and removed the Phoenix mask, causing it to burst into flames. She steps into the street and touches some people's shirts. She watches as they catch fire and starts to panic. Jullia giggles and continues down the street, blending with the crowd the best she could.

Eliza went out of the room, she looked around and saw Lou. Her stomach growled but she ignored it, Eliza went up to him slighting purring, she leaned on him "Wow ya had the guts to do that for me," she lifted him up and kissed him. She gave a slight laugh before keeping him in the air.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Eliza went out of the room, she looked around and saw Lou. Her stomach growled but she ignored it, Eliza went up to him slighting purring, she leaned on him "Wow ya had the guts to do that for me," she lifted him up and kissed him. She gave a slight laugh before keeping him in the air.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Eliza laughed "My little weirdo in a black jacket, how was it in town. I haven't been out since both incidents," she said tucking her head inside her turtle neck.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Eliza laughed "My little weirdo in a black jacket, how was it in town. I haven't been out since both incidents," she said tucking her head inside her turtle neck.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Eliza laughed "You blush too easily, ya weirdo. I am happy you stood up for me, that's why I love you," she said kissing him again. She gave him a small smile, her teeth still bloodstained.

@Zedisback

iaian then walks in the warehouse, seeing the sign of affection made him gurgle in disgust, but he had to withstand it anyways, he took his spare armor and helmet and wore it. it gave no protection to him in battle but it served as a useful illusion. he then sat in his room sitting like a samurai, waiting for his next mission as he polished his blade and sharpened it.

"do you western people show your affection in public like that?" atomic samurai asked @White Shamrock

Kinetic went in "They really do, I don't know why but she ain't that affectionate, it somewhat sick." He said leaning on a wall not caring who sees him, he pulls out his pistol and cleans it.

Ray smiled at Saitama "Entonces, ¿cuál es tu poder entonces mr.," she asked taking off the gloves and revealing her black, chard hands.

@Salex @Zedisback

Last edited by a moderator:
Salex said:
iaian then walks in the warehouse, seeing the sign of affection made him gurgle in disgust, but he had to withstand it anyways, he took his spare armor and helmet and wore it. it gave no protection to him in battle but it served as a useful illusion. he then sat in his room sitting like a samurai, waiting for his next mission as he polished his blade and sharpened it.
"do you western people show your affection in public like that?" atomic samurai asked @White Shamrock
"Yes we do." He said as he would shrug looking over to Iaian saying "If saitama didn't step in, and you didn't do things the easy way I would of let both of us hit the ground." Said Lou, trying to give him a friendly warning for next time. @Salex

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Eliza laughed "You blush too easily, ya weirdo. I am happy you stood up for me, that's why I love you," she said kissing him again. She gave him a small smile, her teeth still bloodstained.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Zedisback said:
"Yes we do." He said as he would shrug looking over to Iaian saying "If saitama didn't step in, and you didn't do things the easy way I would of let both of us hit the ground." Said Lou, trying to give him a friendly warning for next time. @White Shamrock @Zedisback

Kinetic went behind the building and seem to vanish from sigh.

Bolt teleported into the room "I'm back from Siberia, what the flip did I miss, I hope none of you got into too much trouble." He said as he walked into the kitchen and grabbed something from the fridge, he was stopped by Ray "RAY!!! You're mom actually let you stay with us, I thought she would kill me first." He said with a laugh.

Ray smiled "Me escapé, ella quería que me pegarse en otro orfanato," she said putting her mittens on and crossing her arms.

@Salex @Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Kinetic went behind the building and seem to vanish from sigh.

Bolt teleported into the room "I'm back from Siberia, what the flip did I miss, I hope none of you got into too much trouble." He said as he walked into the kitchen and grabbed something from the fridge, he was stopped by Ray "RAY!!! You're mom actually let you stay with us, I thought she would kill me first." He said with a laugh.

Ray smiled "Me escapé, ella quería que me pegarse en otro orfanato," she said putting her mittens on and crossing her arms.

@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Bolt sighed "I can't leave for a fucking day, do I always have to be on you guys. I mean seriously, if I have to I will make a clone," he said as he looked down at Ray "Use your English please," he said kindly.

Ray cleared her throat "Forgive me sir, englesh isn't me ferst laungege so it is diffucurt to actually use it. I am Ray darghter of Death, and you ar" she said extending her hand at Saitama, standing on her toes.

@Salex @Zedisback

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt sighed "I can't leave for a fucking day, do I always have to be on you guys. I mean seriously, if I have to I will make a clone," he said as he looked down at Ray "Use your English please," he said kindly.
Ray cleared her throat "Forgive me sir, englesh isn't me ferst laungege so it is diffucurt to actually use it. I am Ray darghter of Death, and you ar" she said extending her hand at Saitama, standing on her toes.

@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt sighed "I can't leave for a fucking day, do I always have to be on you guys. I mean seriously, if I have to I will make a clone," he said as he looked down at Ray "Use your English please," he said kindly.

@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Her eyes beamed "Cool!!! I can kill anything with one touch," she said removing her mittens, she touched a tomato as it shriveled up and became black.

Bolt laughed "My dad was a scientist and my mom literally had a tank suit, I think that qualifies me to know science. What are you planning Lou," he said tilting his head and sitting on the coach.

@Salex @Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Her eyes beamed "Cool!!! I can kill anything with one touch," she said removing her mittens, she touched a tomato as it shriveled up and became black.

Bolt laughed "My dad was a scientist and my mom literally had a tank suit, I think that qualifies me to know science. What are you planning Lou," he said tilting his head and sitting on the coach.

@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]

@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

She looked at him "Burn with it, I am appurently the daghter of death. Can you shuw me yuor powers," she said jumping and clenching the dead tomato.

@Salex

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
She looked at him "Burn with it, I am appurently the daghter of death. Can you shuw me yuor powers," she said jumping and clenching the dead tomato.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Ray grabbed her knife and walked towards him, she tripped, fell on the knife and got up. It was still inside her as she looked up and smiled "Ready!!!" She said barely noticing it inside her chest, she put on her mittens.

@Salex

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Ray grabbed her knife and walked towards him, she tripped, fell on the knife and got up. It was still inside her as she looked up and smiled "Ready!!!" She said barely noticing it inside her chest, she put on her mittens.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back