• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Zedisback said:
As Lou got up from his bed, as he wake up seeing new people in the room, as he walked up, seeing them with Saitama, as he walked up to them asking "Who are they?" As he stood in front of them. @Salex
"ah lou! finally you're awake, i requested help again from the hero association, these are the most help we can get, demon cyborg or genos, class-s rank 12 and my disciple. atomic samurai, class-s rank 5 and iaian, class-a rank 2 and is also atomic samurai's disciple" he said as genos saluted while atomic samurai and iaian bowed down to show respect @Zedisback

Salex said:
"ah lou! finally you're awake, i requested help again from the hero association, these are the most help we can get, demon cyborg or genos, class-s rank 12 and my disciple. atomic samurai, class-s rank 5 and iaian, class-a rank 2 and is also atomic samurai's disciple" he said as genos saluted while atomic samurai and iaian bowed down to show respect @Zedisback
"Oh, hello." Said Lou as he extended his hand to them, "So they helped this time than. Good." As he would yawn from the after burn of the sleep he looked back on the bed seeing Eliza saying "NIce to meet you all." @Salex

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Eliza walked inside and saw Lou, she waved still bloodstained. She went into the bed her hair sharp and bristled as she slept.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Eliza gave a yawn "I no longer want to bite your hand off. I don't feel to well due to the massive human corpse removal I did," she said with a sigh, she looked over at her bloodstained hand.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Eliza gave a yawn "I no longer want to bite your hand off. I don't feel to well due to the massive human corpse removal I did," she said with a sigh, she looked over at her bloodstained hand.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Eliza slammed her face into a pillow "I KNOW!! It's just that hunger is too much, and I've had no one to help," she said gripping her stiff hair.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Salex said:
suddenly, iaian put his sword behind eliza's neck out of nowhere "eliza, class-a wanted mutant... i should kill you right here right now" iaian said @White Shamrock @Zedisback
As Lou glared at Iaian, he said "Sorry I can't let you." As he would put his left hand on Iaian's right shoulder, as everything lost color around his person, as gravity went crazy as always, as the air would grow thin, as a portal opened up behind them, taking them to the outside of the warehouse as he said "If you want her, you have to beat me first." He said as he lowered both of his hands to his front hoodie pocket. @Salex

Zedisback said:
As Lou glared at Iaian, he said "Sorry I can't let you." As he would put his left hand on Iaian's right shoulder, as everything lost color around his person, as gravity went crazy as always, as the air would grow thin, as a portal opened up behind them, taking them to the outside of the warehouse as he said "If you want her, you have to beat me first." He said as he lowered both of his hands to his front hoodie pocket. @White Shamrock

Eliza ran out and glared at the two "I'll go if it means not hurting Lou, please I have already done enough shit." She said lifting her hands and falling to the ground, tears rushing down her face.

@Zedisback @Salex

Salex said:
"i do not fight heroes, THAT WOMAN IS CHARGED FOR SUSPICION OF RELATED TO THE BOLT AND SHADOW ATTACK!" iaian shouted "very well... if i defeat you i get eliza, if you beat me i shall leave her be" he said, as he sheated his sword and stood in a pose showing offensiveness @White Shamrock
Salex said:
"i do not fight heroes, THAT WOMAN IS CHARGED FOR SUSPICION OF RELATED TO THE BOLT AND SHADOW ATTACK!" iaian shouted "very well... if i defeat you i get eliza, if you beat me i shall leave her be" he said, as he sheated his sword and stood in a pose showing offensiveness @White Shamrock
"If anything I had a part of that, she didn't." Said Lou, as he would laugh for a second "I'll make a deal, you take me and turn me in, and you leave her alone, deal?" asked Lou, as he walked in front of him waiting for his answer @White Shamrock

Zedisback said:
"If anything I had a part of that, she didn't." Said Lou, as he would laugh for a second "I'll make a deal, you take me and turn me in, and you leave her alone, deal?" asked Lou, as he walked in front of him waiting for his answer @White Shamrock
"law doesnt work like that... so make your move, i will get her, it is my duty as a hero" iaian said @Zedisback

Salex said:
"law doesnt work like that... so make your move, i will get her, it is my duty as a hero" iaian said @Zedisback
"No I will take on what she did on my on, Bolt said I was in charge when he was gone, so it is my duty to take what she did on me." As he looked him dead in the eye he didn't wish to fight him, but he would if he didn't go for this @Salex

Jullia walked the streets admiring her new blood diamond necklace. "Score!" She giggles and keeps it around her neck. Showing it off to the world. Her eyes shined as she found herself infront of another jewelry store. She decide to leave that one be for now. She sits on the curb and sends out a flame at a car. The wheel catches fire and soon pops, causing the car to spin out and crash. Whyle other people screamed she sat quietly and watches.

Kinetic looked at the women on the curb and sat on it, his mask disguising his face. He put his grenade launcher on his back and laughed "Nice throw," he said as he leaned on the curb. He let the mask scan her, he realized she was his target but ignored it for now.

@Mira1

Last edited by a moderator:
Zedisback said:
"No I will take on what she did on my on, Bolt said I was in charge when he was gone, so it is my duty to take what she did on me." As he looked him dead in the eye he didn't wish to fight him, but he would if he didn't go for this @Salex
"apparently you westerners do not understand the concept of law, you can't replace someone in a charge of criminal act, i will get her... now move" he said, iaian knows he could become an s-class hero if it wasnt for sweet mask, he can move so fast that in short distances it seems like he is teleporting, 'let's see what he's got' iaian thought to himself @Zedisback

Salex said:
"apparently you westerners do not understand the concept of law, you can't replace someone in a charge of criminal act, i will get her... now move" he said, iaian knows he could become an s-class hero if it wasnt for sweet mask, he can move so fast that in short distances it seems like he is teleporting, 'let's see what he's got' iaian thought to himself @Zedisback
"Fine, can't say that I didn't try." He said as he would shrug, as he would snap his fingers, everything lost color around his person, as he air would grow thin yet again, as he made the gravity one hundred times heavier on the boy, as he would shrug "Guess you like the hard way." As he would wait seeing what that would do. @Salex

meanwhile inside the warehouse

"hey atomic samurai, why don't you stop iaian?" saitama asked "oh, he is a grown man now, he still has much too learn but i think he can handle this" he said while pulling a chair and taking a bag of popcorn, he then watches the battle unfold. "master, should we help him?" genos asked "nah he'll be fine, he could be a class-s hero if it wasnt for sweet mask

when lou snapped his finger, the gravity got so heavy that metal should be crushed, but what was seen being crushed was only his metal helmet, suddenly from behind lou a cold, hard metal blade can be felt, it was iaian's katana "i outplayed you, now accept your defeat..." he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
when lou snapped his finger, the gravity got so heavy that metal should be crushed, but what was seen being crushed was only his metal helmet, suddenly from behind lou a cold, hard metal blade can be felt, it was iaian's katana "i outplayed you, now accept your defeat..." he said @Zedisback
"Do you really think you can win." As he snapped his fingers a portal opened up sucking him in, as he said "Sorry but I won't be hold back, as he smiled from behind the boy, as he snapped his fingers again, as two portals opened up on each said of the boy, as beams escaped the portals, all going for the boy. @Salex

Zedisback said:
"Do you really think you can win." As he snapped his fingers a portal opened up sucking him in, as he said "Sorry but I won't be hold back, as he smiled from behind the boy, as he snapped his fingers again, as two portals opened up on each said of the boy, as beams escaped the portals, all going for the boy. @Salex
"IAIAN STRIKE!" he shouted, with that his blade moved at the speed of lightning, blocking each beam and reflecting it to the ground, his stamina was drained but he kept on fighting now with a defensive stance @Zedisback

He rolled his eyes "Oh never mind," he said trying not to seem as if he was a mercenary who wanted to slit her throat. He looked over at the car "Hmm playing the dumb game, intriguing never seen this done," he said to himself as he heard his phone ring, he quickly got up and put it away "See ya later," he said tucking it away and vanishing behind the destroyed car.

@Mira1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back