• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

saitama arrives finally at the warehouse with the 3 heroes, since the 3 heroes can't fly they had to use an aeroplane and fly all the way here, they finally arrive at the warehouse "what is this garbage of a place?" atomic samurai asked "this is where everyone's staying, the tower of the hero's of tomorrow were destroyed so this is our temporary safehouse" saitama said "master, why should we not find a better accommodation?" genos asked "ah its alright, cmon lets get in" he said as they all walked in "IM BACK! I BROUGHT HELP AS WELL!!!" he shouted (you asked for it, you got it!) @White Shamrock @FrostXShadow

Bolt heard of the men as the lights flickered and he vanished, he still was a wanted man. He fled from the building and went outside, he growled "I can't believe I have to fucking be outside for this shit," he said as he ran his hand through his hair.

@FrostXShadow @Salex

shadow jumped slightly annoyed at Bolt "what happen to you?" he turned around to see saitama with 3 people they kept talking about the condition the place was in he teleported right in front of them his eyes glowing bright gold "if you don't like I then leave otherwise shut your mouths" he said quite annoyed by the three

@White Shamrock @Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
FrostXShadow said:
shadow jumped slightly annoyed at Bolt "what happen to you?" he turned around to see saitama with 3 people they kept talking about the condition the place was in he teleported right in front of them his eyes glowing bright gold "if you don't like I then leave otherwise shut your mouths" he said quite annoyed by the three
@White Shamrock @Salex
"oh yeah! this is-" saitama was talking until atomic samurai unsheathed his sword and the sword was already placed near shadow's neck "shadow.... class-s wanted criminal, accused for murder of government officials" he said in a grim voice @FrostXShadow @White Shamrock

Bolt teleported and grabbed the man by the back "Ya forgot his partner in crime." He said trying to protect his friend, his hand started to gain electricity but refused to use it unless necessary.

@FrostXShadow @Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
Bolt smiled before letting go and leaning on a wall "Ya really want to fight me, nah I shouldn't just got the base," he said with a laugh. He looked over at this new group and sighed "Alright who are the three musketeers," he said as he messed with a lamp near the couch.

@FrostXShadow @Salex

Bolt tilted his head "Rank what and what? Sorry I haven't been to Japan in a long while, they clearly do things a lot different around there. I was....out and have been around trying to figure him out, I got nothing." He said as he paced the room his feet building electricity and he heard something buzz from his phone, he quickly snatched it and chatted.

@Salex @FrostXShadow

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt tilted his head "Rank what and what? Sorry I haven't been to Japan in a long while, they clearly do things a lot different around there. I was....out and have been around trying to figure him out, I got nothing." He said as he paced the room his feet building electricity and he heard something buzz from his phone, he quickly snatched it and chatted.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

"yea yea S-class criminal my butt" he crossed his arms and looked at the person who said it "what are you going to do about it, because im pretty sure that I can take you down without breaking a sweat" he rolled his eyes and pulled down his hood @Salex

Bolt got off the phone and smiled "What am I in this class, if I were to be classed," he said looking at the others. He heard his phone buzz again as he threw it against a wall "Don't-don't worry about that," he said as he shot a bolt destroying it.

@Salex @FrostXShadow

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt got off the phone and smiled "What am I in this class, if I were to be classed," he said looking at the others. He heard his phone buzz again as he threw it against a wall "Don't-don't worry about that," he said as he shot a bolt destroying it.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Shadow looked at Bolt "yea why Siberia" he looked at his watch "crap im going to be late for my interview" he ran into his room butting on suitable clothes and running out "be back in a couple hours guys" he teleported to a place called Radford, he walked in "um yes my name is Shad..Niklaus O'Brien and im here for my interview" he mentaly cursed himself for almost saying his hero name. the lady pointed at a door and he walked in, a man wearing a leather vest and leather black pants standing over a dead body while licking blood from his fingers gretted shadow as he walked in "ah well if it isn't Niklaus or should I call you Shadow" the man smirked "y-you w-what are y-you doing h-here" Shadow stuttered out in complete fear" Shadow took a few steps back when the man walked closer to him "you know your family has a peculiar tast to there blood that is just to die for ive already tasted your brothers and now I want yours" the man kicked shadow into a wall, he hit it with a thump and slumped to the ground, "W-what did you do to my brother" he stuttered out once again the man smirked "why I killed him of course I couldn't have him running off to tell your precious company that I was here now could I" Shadow created a dagger and threw it at the mans face while he was distracted shadow teleported to the warehouse he lied on the floor his nose and mouth bleeding

@White Shamrock
@Salex

FrostXShadow said:
Shadow looked at Bolt "yea why Siberia" he looked at his watch "crap im going to be late for my interview" he ran into his room butting on suitable clothes and running out "be back in a couple hours guys" he teleported to a place called Radford, he walked in "um yes my name is Shad..Niklaus O'Brien and im here for my interview" he mentally cursed himself for almost saying his hero name. the lady pointed at a door and he walked in, a man wearing a leather vest and leather black pants standing over a dead body while licking blood from his fingers gretted shadow as he walked in "ah well if it isn't Niklaus or should I call you Shadow" the man smirked "y-you w-what are y-you doing h-here" Shadow stuttered out in complete fear" Shadow took a few steps back when the man walked closer to him "you know your family has a peculiar taste to there blood that is just to die for ive already tasted your brothers and now I want yours" the man kicked shadow into a wall, he hit it with a thump and slumped to the ground, "W-what did you do to my brother" he stuttered out once again the man smirked "why I killed him of course I couldn't have him running off to tell your precious company that I was here now could I" Shadow created a dagger and threw it at the mans face while he was distracted shadow teleported to the warehouse he lied on the floor his nose and mouth bleeding
@White Shamrock @Salex
when the 3 heroes came back they saw shadow on the floor bleeding "good god!!! we need help!" iaian said "argh, as much as i wanna kill him i have to do my duty" atomic samurai said as he bent over "tell me boy, what happened?" he asked @FrostXShadow

Shadow chocked on his own blood trying to say the name "B-bla" he turned over to his side spitting out he blood, he took a deep breath and looked at the three "Black Devil" he gave them a serious look before pulling himself into a sitting position coughing "his name is The black Devil I think by your standards he would be considered a S-class criminal or villain" he wiped the blood from his face

@White Shamrock

FrostXShadow said:
Shadow chocked on his own blood trying to say the name "B-bla" he turned over to his side spitting out he blood, he took a deep breath and looked at the three "Black Devil" he gave them a serious look before pulling himself into a sitting position coughing "his name is The black Devil I think by your standards he would be considered a S-class criminal or villain" he wiped the blood from his face
@White Shamrock
"ah yes the black devil, we gave up finding him years ago!" atomic samurai said @FrostXShadow

"well maybe you shouldn't have stopped after he..."shadow trailed off reliving his past "that doesn't matter what does is that he is back..and he killed my brother Kazem" tears slowly filled his eyes until they were streaming down his face

@Salex

FrostXShadow said:
"well maybe you shouldn't have stopped after he..."shadow trailed off reliving his past "that doesn't matter what does is that he is back..and he killed my brother Kazem" tears slowly filled his eyes until they were streaming down his face
@Salex
"wait... kazem died?" saitama asked @FrostXShadow

Shadow glared at him "O'Brien protection the company of superheroes I come from, it's kinda like your company in japan but mine is run my the O'Brien Family line"

@Salex

FrostXShadow said:
Shadow glared at him "O'Brien protection the company of superheroes I come from, it's kinda like your company in japan but mine is run my the O'Brien Family line"
@Salex
"well then why don't we warn your "company" of what's going to happen?" genos asked @FrostXShadow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back