• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Kinetic walked through the streets til he went to the pizza parlor still up and running. He gave a laugh before sitting down, he took his weapons out and put him on the table "Pizza please, if it is not my liking I will kill you all." He said with a laugh messing with the trigger pointing it at the manager.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Kinetic walked through the streets til he went to the pizza parlor still up and running. He gave a laugh before sitting down, he took his weapons out and put him on the table "Pizza please, if it is not my liking I will kill you all." He said with a laugh messing with the trigger pointing it at the manager.

[/QUOTE]
A voice near the back piped up as the man threatened the waiter. "Oi. How about you put that down before you hurt yourself, junior." If Kinetic were to look at where the voice was coming from, he would see a rugged looking Englishman with blonde hair and a five 'o clock shadow.

Kinetic looked at the man "Listen I don't deal with citizens, I'm a hired mercenary here to hunt whoever is wanted you ain't," he said snatching a pizza and sitting down kicking his feet up. He put the grenade launcher away but kept his pistol out, whistling under his mask.

@Safety Hammer

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]A voice near the back piped up as the man threatened the waiter. "Oi. How about you put that down before you hurt yourself, junior." If Kinetic were to look at where the voice was coming from, he would see a rugged looking Englishman with blonde hair and a five 'o clock shadow.

[/QUOTE]
As Lou entered the room he would sit at a seat, waiting for someone to come take his order, as he peered over to the other two males in the room as he said "Well, hello." Not really paying any mind to Shadow's brother back at the warehouse. @White Shamrock

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"And I don't deal with dipshits like you, but since no one else has the bollocks to deal with you, it looks like I'm the one who has to." The man stood up from his booth and put on his tan trench coat. "So I'm going to ask you once. Are you going to leave this place or am I going to have to make you eat your teeth?"

[/QUOTE]
Kinetic sighed "I tried to be nice and let you live, now you'll see what a soldier can do." He said as his suit prepared for a battle, his armored hands had become gauntlets, his eyes burned blue underneath his eyes. He tucked away the pistol into his duster.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Can you guys stop?" Asked Lou, he just came to eat his pizza in peace, as he would sign at everything going on as he would think to himself "Why can't people just get along." As he leaned back in his seat hoping they would stop, as both of his hands, seemed to lower, going into his front hoodie pocket. @White Shamrock @Safety Hammer

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Kinetic sighed "I tried to be nice and let you live, now you'll see what a soldier can do." He said as his suit prepared for a battle, his armored hands had become gauntlets, his eyes burned blue underneath his eyes. He tucked away the pistol into his duster.

[/QUOTE]
The man simply took a cigarette out of his coat pocket, and lit it. "Are you going to just stand there and try to look intimidating, or am I going to have to keep pretending like I give a shit?"

Kinetic laughed "You first smartass, I really want them to think you cause this," He looked over at Lou and glared "Stay away from this Lou," he said snatching the cigarette, smashing it in his hand and sprinkling it away.

@Safety Hammer @Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Kinetic laughed "You first smartass, I really want them to think you cause this," He looked over at Lou and glared "Stay away from this Lou," he said snatching the cigarette, smashing it in his hand and sprinkling it away.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Kinetic grabbed him by the throat his eyes burning blue as he stared into his eyes, he threw him to the side "I have my ways, now just be a good kid and leave," he said in a distorted voice looking at the other guy.

@Zedisback

He smiled "Thanks I really needed that," he said as he seemed to vanish and appear behind Crowley, slamming him with the same force, breaking through a window. He gave a slight laugh before throwing a grenade towards him "Why the fuck do you think they call me kinetic," he said before running away from the explosion.

@Safety Hammer @Zedisback

He laughed before coming behind him and twirling Crowley. He slammed his hand forcing him down "A sense of humor nice, let me hear that when I smash your face in." He kicked him to the side and crossed his arms looking at Crowley "Thought you would be more of a fight," he said as he threw a piece of a building towards him.

@Safety Hammer

Eliza found her way home, her clothes still blood stained. She crawled over to where Lou, she was tempted to bite his arm off. Eliza lied next to him face to face, she gave a faint growl before dozing off grabbing Lou close.

@Zedisback

Kinetic shrugged "Pretty much, also I have my own mission to do. Hmm you aren't on my list so you live, I need to hunt a demon," he said tucking his hands in his pockets and walking towards the pizza parlor and taking his pizza, he walked out whistling.

@Safety Hammer

"Sure." Crowley said as he took a drag from his cigarette, and walked back to his apartment.

Kazem scowled as lou completely ignored him

Shadow

Shadow gasped as he awoke from a nightmare, a steady stream of tears falling down leaving his shirt wet. he slowly pulled the covers off him and got of the bed ,he wiped his face with a nearby rag and got dressed putting on his usual attire excluding his scarf, after putting on his jacket he teleported into the town and began walking through the town. after three hours of walking he teleports back to the warehouse jumping on the couch and watching tv

Users who are viewing this thread

Back