• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

As Lou looked around for a second he would look in shock at what happened, as he grabbed the two around him not saying much, just looking in shock, that wave didn't seem to kill anyone, as everything lost color around his person, as gravity went crazy, as he air would grow thin, as a portal opened up behind, them sucking up him and Gary, and trying to suck up the other man, leaving them at the warehouse. @White Shamrock

The man tilted his head "No sorry never heard of a Bol," he said before walking out of the building and vanishing. He appeared a different part of the city, he sighed "Good that they don't see through this," he said as electricity built up in his hands, he tucked them away.

@Zedisback @Salex

Zedisback said:
As Lou looked around for a second he would look in shock at what happened, as he grabbed the two around him not saying much, just looking in shock, that wave didn't seem to kill anyone, as everything lost color around his person, as gravity went crazy, as he air would grow thin, as a portal opened up behind, them sucking up him and Gary, and trying to suck up the other man, leaving them at the warehouse. @White Shamrock
"hey yo lou!!! your girl's been acting crazy again, her hand has bite marks all around it!!!" he shouted @Zedisback

Salex said:
"hey yo lou!!! your girl's been acting crazy again, her hand has bite marks all around it!!!" he shouted @Zedisback
"So does anyone, know what happened to the other half of the city? Everything went black for me, and when I woke up, boom it was like this." He said, as he walked up to Eliza, looking down at, her picking up her arm, as he rolled up her sleeves, seeing all the bite marks, as he would just looked in shock. @Salex

Bolt sat on the roof of one of the buildings. He let out a sigh before looking at the sky. He studied the demolished city and hummed to himself.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Eliza curled up "I was hungry, meat doesn't help," she said pulling away her hand and studying the marks.
@White Shamrock [/color]

[/QUOTE]

Zedisback said:
"Don't worry, we'll find a way to fix this." He said patting her on the head as he would sign "I don't think we're ready saitama, go asked the hero association for help again." Asked Lou.
As Gary ran around the room, as ran over to Lou, them back as he would take a seat, not really sure what he needed to do. @White Shamrock
"alright..." was all he said before flying off making two holes in the roof, he goes to japan and says it's a multiverse threat, they already were fighting the threat on japan, but they offered two class-s heroes, demon cyborg (genos) and atomic samurai, and the class-a hero iaian, the disciple of atomic samurai, they set off and arrived at the warehouse in a matter of half an hour "got help, but this is all i could get" he said @White Shamrock @FrostXShadow

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Eliza saw the door open and ran out like a wild animal. She ran towards the city vanishing into the darkness.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Kinetic walked the demolished streets, his gun in hand as he let out a sigh "Something big is coming and even if I am wanted, I must fight back." He said crushing as piece of concrete, however a man in black walked behind him "You're under our oath remember, protect and serve for th- " He was cut off by kinetic "The good of humanity, the ones who are too weak to help themselves and all that bullshit, I know where I must be just give me a second," he said as he vanished from the mans sight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eliza saw dead bodies scattered through the streets, still fresh, she went over and teared the bodies. She ate them like a starving animal as they seemed to vanish one by one, she growled at the other animals trying to steal her food.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Eliza saw dead bodies scattered through the streets, still fresh, she went over and teared the bodies. She ate them like a starving animal as they seemed to vanish one by one, she growled at the other animals trying to steal her food.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Eliza heard him come and tackled him "Fresh!" She said removing her mask revealing her bloody mouth, she was ready to bite his head off while she pinned him to the ground.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Eliza heard him come and tackled him "Fresh!" She said removing her mask revealing her bloody mouth, she was ready to bite his head off while she pinned him to the ground.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

As he would look around he didn't want do this anymore it was a bad idea fighting her in the first place, as he snapped his fingers again, as his portal sucked him up, everything that normally happens happened, as he exited at his lab, as he pulled up a seat to his computer, as he started typing on it. (Speaking of which I need to go afk too)

Kazem

Kazem appeared in the warehouse behind Lou "Hello again Lou I saw the damage done to the city from the anomaly" he sighed taking a seat next to him "you know I can rebuild the city with a snap of my fingers and I could possibly kill the anomaly" he pulled down his hood and looked at Lou "for a price" he smirked

(( be back later I have school )) @Zedisback

Jullia walked slowly through the streets. She was in her human form, and remained undetected. She smiled as she balanced on the side of the sidewalk, looking for some trouble to cause. An innocent aura was being released from her, showing no hint of her demonic nature. Her abnormal silver eyes stuck out to anyone that payed close enough attention to her. She giggles and rolled to the ground, standing and walking into a jewelry store. She starts to browse and sees a necklace with a large blood diamond hanging from it. Her smile widens as she sneakingly set a small fire causing the fire alarms to go off. The panic in the store gave her enough time to break the glass and claim the necklace as her own. She runs through the back door, making her hasty escape.

Mira1 said:
Jullia walked slowly through the streets. She was in her human form, and remained undetected. She smiled as she balanced on the side of the sidewalk, looking for some trouble to cause. An innocent aura was being released from her, showing no hint of her demonic nature. Her abnormal silver eyes stuck out to anyone that payed close enough attention to her. She giggles and rolled to the ground, standing and walking into a jewelry store. She starts to browse and sees a necklace with a large blood diamond hanging from it. Her smile widens as she sneakingly set a small fire causing the fire alarms to go off. The panic in the store gave her enough time to break the glass and claim the necklace as her own. She runs through the back door, making her hasty escape.
As Gary walked down the street, he heard the alarms, as he would look around making no one, could see him, as he ran into the shop, making sure to go faster than the normal human, could track, picking them up one by one, getting them out of the store, one of the times he ran into the store he saw the broken glass as he said "Weird..." As he would make three or four more trips before everyone was out. As he ran up the store, running down, before running over the next building only glancing to the girl only once, not really paying her much mind, but why was she back there? @Mira1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back