• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

(You know what fuck it) lucas heard the girl "what are you doing here" he said jumping from his seat

Ray jumpes at the sight of someone new "Soy Ray, HI! ¿Quién es exactamente lo que el señor," she said covering her black hands with mittens. She smiled under her mask and spun to show her Mexican flag themed dress.

@Godless555

(Translation: I am Ray, HI! Who exactly are you mister)

She titled her head "Usted no habla español," she said clearing her throat. She smiled "Forguve me, Englesh isn't mer ferst language ," she said as she revealed her mittens and waved.

@Godless555

(Translation: You don't speak spanish)

"Its ok English isnt my family first language either. Im Lu..im reckoning " he said this time not hiding his Russian accent @White Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
Kevin wakes up then starts getting dressed for the day. He grabs the car keys and hops in his car then starts driving to the pizza place.

Bolt had teleported into the pizza place, he knew he shouldn't be out but decided to go over there. He ordered himself a pizza and looked around the place, he sighed as his eyes dimmed.

Kevin parks then walks in and orders some pizza. He grabs a bottle of water and sits in the far corner of the place.

Bolt waved at the new man as he gestured him to sit down. He was nervous around new people and tucked his hand back under the table, a force smile on his face.

Kevin looks at the dude gesturing to him then goes over and sits down. "Uhm...hey. I'm new in town. Names Kevin" He put his hand out for a handshake.

Shadow

"well you wanted me here did you not" Shadow said scowling at the man's back "I was trying to get away from this place after what you did to my mother and father" he spat his eyes lighting up the dimly lit room "Now now you know I did not kill Sandra and James, they brought that upon themselves" the man sighed shaking his head and turning towards Shadow but as he turned shadow was already at his throat holding a sword to it "I should kill you for what you did,but that would make me like you" he let the sword disappear and walked to the window "I hope your happy for Destroying my family,just know I will be back for you" he opened the window and jumped through putting his hood on in the process he then teleported to the side of the building sliding down,he teleported to a ledged flipping off and landing on the ground. he pulled a mask from his jacket pocket and looked down at it before putting it on, he ran through the streets looking for crime to fight in order to get his anger out

@White Shamrock @Zedisback

saitama goes back to the warehouse and starts cooking, ussualy his disciple, genos was here to help but his skills was needed in japan, so he cooked and waited until the others came back @White Shamrock

FrostXShadow said:
Shadow
"well you wanted me here did you not" Shadow said scowling at the man's back "I was trying to get away from this place after what you did to my mother and father" he spat his eyes lighting up the dimly lit room "Now now you know I did not kill Sandra and James, they brought that upon themselves" the man sighed shaking his head and turning towards Shadow but as he turned shadow was already at his throat holding a sword to it "I should kill you for what you did,but that would make me like you" he let the sword disappear and walked to the window "I hope your happy for Destroying my family,just know I will be back for you" he opened the window and jumped through putting his hood on in the process he then teleported to the side of the building sliding down,he teleported to a ledged flipping off and landing on the ground. he pulled a mask from his jacket pocket and looked down at it before putting it on, he ran through the streets looking for crime to fight in order to get his anger out

@White Shamrock @Zedisback

after beating a guy half to death from trying to rape a lady he teleported back to the warehouse walking in with his hood still pulled up and his mask on, he walked directly to the fridge pulling out something to drink and hopping on the counter watching Saitama cook "what are you cooking" he asked attempting to get a glance at the food

@Salex

im cooking sukiyaki, a meal i used to make while my disciple stayed with me, i wasnt able too afford good meat so i bought the cheapest one i could find @FrostXShadow

"you know we have a safe full of money you can use to buy food and stuff right?" he said pointing to a safe built into the wall with a raised eyebrow and drinking some of his Green Tea that was surprisingly calming him down

@Salex

FrostXShadow said:
"you know we have a safe full of money you can use to buy food and stuff right?" he said pointing to a safe built into the wall with a raised eyebrow and drinking some of his Green Tea that was surprisingly calming him down
@Salex
"i don't steal" he said @FrostXShadow

Without any warning, the sky seemed to turn dark again, was it time for his next attack? As rain started to fall from the sky, everything seemed to grow darker... the anomaly was back once again. As without warning, black holes appeared out of nowhere, sucking out buildings just leaving empty lots.

As Lou jumped up from his bed he said "Hey everyone." Letting a yawn escape him, from the after burn of his long sleep, not having much of an idea of what the two talked about. As he said "Hey what are you two talking about?" Asked Lou. @FrostXShadow @Salex

Zedisback said:
Without any warning, the sky seemed to turn dark again, was it time for his next attack? As rain started to fall from the sky, everything seemed to grow darker... the anomaly was back once again. As without warning, black holes appeared out of nowhere, sucking out buildings just leaving empty lots.

As Lou jumped up from his bed he said "Hey everyone." Letting a yawn escape him, from the after burn of his long sleep, not having much of an idea of what the two talked about. As he said "Hey what are you two talking about?" Asked Lou. @FrostXShadow @Salex

"oh im just cooking sukiya-... he's back, the anomaly's back" he said with no expression @Zedisback @FrostXShadow

"it's not stealing if I put it there for all of us to use" he rolled his eyes under his mask and looked at Lou "nothing just how he could have used the safe money to buy some good food" he said pointing at the safe "oh Lou I got you something" he pulled a mask out of his pocket and threw it to Lou the mask was black and purple with small white stars resembling a Galaxy "I thought you might like it" he said shrugging, he heard what Saitama said "oh great this guy" he cracked his knuckles

@White Shamrock @Salex @Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
"it's not stealing if I put it there for all of us to use" he rolled his eyes under his mask and looked at Lou "nothing just how he could have used the safe money to buy some good food" he said pointing at the safe "oh Lou I got you something" he pulled a mask out of his pocket and threw it to Lou the mask was black and purple with small white stars resembling a Galaxy "I thought you might like it" he said shrugging, he heard what Saitama said "oh great this guy" he cracked his knuckles
in a flash a hole in the roof was made and a note was in the floor saying 'ill fix that later -saitama', in the site of the anomaly saitama tries his hardest to get the people out of the building and out of the city before getting sucked by the black hole @Zedisback @FrostXShadow

FrostXShadow said:
As he would catch it he said "Thanks. By the way how good are you at science, I need someone to help me in my lab, I want to try to make something." Said Lou. @FrostXShadow

"im ok I got an A in 10th grade science before I left school" he shrugged "I can try" he hopped of the counter pulling the mask to his throat and pulling the hood down revealing his hair witch was now back with gold highlights"

@Zedisback

A strange man saw the sky turn black and gave a sigh "He's back, better show him who's in charge," he said vanishing behind a bus.

(I have returned from civil war.....meh)

FrostXShadow said:
"im ok I got an A in 10th grade science before I left school" he shrugged "I can try" he hopped of the counter pulling the mask to his throat and pulling the hood down revealing his hair witch was now back with gold highlights"
@Zedisback
"I just need a lab assistant for this. Said Lou, as he grabbed a rock off the ground as he would throw it at Gary's head saying "Go help the city, me and Shadow need to go do something." As everything lost color around them gravity went crazy, as they got sucked up by a portal and ended up in his lab, lots of high tech things could be seen, he had some kind of super computer, one machine, seemed to be under a pink sheet, Lou seemed to pay not mind to it.

As Gary jumped up he yelled "WHAT THE HELL!" As he say Lou and Shadow gone, he ran off trying to save others from the black hole. @FrostXShadow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back