• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Eliza looked at him "Don't put your guard down around me, fish can't help me anymore and I don't want to lose you." She said nervously before walking to the shower, she sat in the tub letting the water soak her.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Eliza looked at him "Don't put your guard down around me, fish can't help me anymore and I don't want to lose you." She said nervously before walking to the shower, she sat in the tub letting the water soak her.
@White Shamrock [/color]

[/QUOTE]

Bolt lifted his hand as his gauntlet went around it and a blast of lighting shot him right in Gary's face, he laughed and smiled. He played with the gauntlet "Sorry weak isn't a word I would use. More like powerful, but like to conserve," he said as the gauntlet vanished.

@Salex

Eliza came out wearing a robe and walked towards the bed, she lied down and gave a sigh. She looked around the room before staring at a photo, she stared at it for some time.

@Zedisback

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt lifted his hand as his gauntlet went around it and a blast of lighting shot him right in the face, he laughed and smiled. He played with the gauntlet "Sorry weak isn't a word I would use. More like powerful, but like to conserve," he said as the gauntlet vanished.
@White Shamrock [/color]

[/QUOTE]

Bolt felt the hits but grabbed his hand at one "Have you ever pissed off electricity, I am a living bolt and I am a little faster," he slammed him into a wall before vanishing again and punching him down from the roof. He growled as putting his hands in his pockets "I don't have time for this, Saitama I give you permission to punch this guy into oblivion," he said jokingly as he sat on the couch.

@Salex

Eliza sighed "It was nice, still can't get the taste of blood out of my system. It had a rare taste I can't take away, I tried to eat something else but....I think i'll lay down for a bit," she said covering herself with a blanket and turning away from Lou.

@Zedisback

"Oh will you two shut up? I've never killed a hero and i dont intend to do so now, so shut up and calm down" he said with a serious voice @White Shamrock @Zedisback

Bolt twitched "I need to be somewhere, I just wanted to see how the group was going. While i'm gone Lou is in charge got it, bye," he said as the lights went off. When the lights returned he was gone, and all that was left was the bag.

@Salex @Zedisback

As he was sitting in his seat he turned to saitama, saying. "Hey know any crime filled places?" ASked Lou filling like he should do his part. @Salex

Zedisback said:
As he was sitting in his seat he turned to saitama, saying. "Hey know any crime filled places?" ASked Lou filling like he should do his part. @Salex
"heh... if there was i woulve taken care of it, have you not noticed the 2 endless nights i fought fighting crime? yeah... that was in japan though, the rest i dont know" he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
"heh... if there was i woulve taken care of it, have you not noticed the 2 endless nights i fought fighting crime? yeah... that was in japan though, the rest i dont know" he said @Zedisback
"Well I'm going to go out and try to find some, you and Gary get along now, i'll be back soon." He said as everything lost color around him as a portal opened up behind him sucking him up.

As Gary watched Lou leave, he would shrug not really sure what he should do as he looked over saying "So.... what now?" Asked Gary As he jumped up from his seat, leaving an afterimage as he always does. @Salex

Zedisback said:
"Well I'm going to go out and try to find some, you and Gary get along now, i'll be back soon." He said as everything lost color around him as a portal opened up behind him sucking him up.
As Gary watched Lou leave, he would shrug not really sure what he should do as he looked over saying "So.... what now?" Asked Gary As he jumped up from his seat, leaving an afterimage as he always does. @Salex
"i dont know... im going out, getting some ingredients from the grocery store to cook something, the only thing i've been eating lately is just cans of amps" he said as he goes out the door, he then proceeds to go to the nearby grocery store getting cheers from pedestrians from his famous rank of class-s, the truth be told he actually likes the attention but didnt want this much as he wants to do the hero thing because he wanted to not for fame @Zedisback

Salex said:
"i dont know... im going out, getting some ingredients from the grocery store to cook something, the only thing i've been eating lately is just cans of amps" he said as he goes out the door, he then proceeds to go to the nearby grocery store getting cheers from pedestrians from his famous rank of class-s, the truth be told he actually likes the attention but didnt want this much as he wants to do the hero thing because he wanted to not for fame @Zedisback
As he walked near the store saitama was at a little girl was holding his hand he said "Don't worry, we'll find your mommy." He said walking around with her, before he ran into saitama, he said "Oh hello, what are you doing?" Asked Lou letting a chuckle escape, as a women came that was giving the other male attention, saying "Get your hands off my child!" "You're the one that caused that meteor!" As people started to throw cans of food at him, he would glare at them he was just trying to do good. @Salex

Zedisback said:
As he walked near the store saitama was at a little girl was holding his hand he said "Don't worry, we'll find your mommy." He said walking around with her, before he ran into saitama, he said "Oh hello, what are you doing?" Asked Lou letting a chuckle escape, as a women came that was giving the other male attention, saying "Get your hands off my child!" "You're the one that caused that meteor!" As people started to throw cans of food at him, he would glare at them he was just trying to do good. @Salex
"everyone calm down! he saved more lives than he costed, just like what i did when i punched that meteor that laid waste to city-z, he is a hero, for what he may seemed to do!" he shouted to the people, as the people realized they bow down saying sorry and left in embarrassment, and saitama already went in the grocery store picking up some chicken stocking and some kombu with some beef along the way @Zedisback

Salex said:
"everyone calm down! he saved more lives than he costed, just like what i did when i punched that meteor that laid waste to city-z, he is a hero, for what he may seemed to do!" he shouted to the people, as the people realized they bow down saying sorry and left in embarrassment, and saitama already went in the grocery store picking up some chicken stocking and some kombu with some beef along the way @Zedisback
As he walked by the store, seeing police cars outside of the bank, as everything lost color around gravity went crazy, as he exited the portal in front of the bank, talking to one of the officers outside, from what they told him, someone had a bomb inside of the bank, as he wrapped himself inside of the bank the best he could. Trying to focus on where the bomb was, as he saw the bomb, he wrapped himself outside of the bank with it, the bomb didn't seem to have much time left, as he saw the moon started to come out, so he focus his portals once again sending the bomb to the moon. @Salex

As he yawned he walked back to the warehouse, letting himself fall onto a bed, as he needed some rest, as he went onto the bed, he wanted to take a small nap. (Im gonna go get some sleep)

(so I will not be very active until June 10 so I'm not going to bother rping until I can be active all day)

The bag squirmed as a little girls head popped out, she wore her skeleton mask as she fixed her rose "Hola, alguien por aquí, ¿dónde estoy? Humf ¿por qué el Sr. Perno Tomame," she said crawling out of the bag. She looked around the room and sighed before plopping on the floor and messing with her mittens.

(Translation: Hello, anyone around here, where am I? Humf why did Mr. Bolt take me here,)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back