• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Zedisback said:
"That may be true, but i can make giant meteors, but most of my attacks come from linking portals to other dimensions, so I see your point." He said, not really caring for a pointless rank, as he waited to see what he would say to that. @Salex
"yeah.... meteors... the last time i killed a meteor that was supposed to destroy 5 cities it still costed 1 city being destroyed, so meteors do more harm than good" he said @zedis

Salex said:
"yeah.... meteors... the last time i killed a meteor that was supposed to destroy 5 cities it still costed 1 city being destroyed, so meteors do more harm than good" he said @zedis
"Those are good for damage in a fight, I may not be able to fight for long, but I can hit pretty hard, I like to categorize my attacks into three tiers, Low Tier, those, I can use those a five times before I get tired, Middle Tier, I can use those about three times before I get tired, and high tier I can use those once before I get tired. That meteor from before is middle tier I don't like to use middle or high tier attacks, as most of those, are highly destructive. @Salex

Zedisback said:
"Those are good for damage in a fight, I may not be able to fight for long, but I can hit pretty hard, I like to categorize my attacks into three tiers, Low Tier, those, I can use those a five times before I get tired, Middle Tier, I can use those about three times before I get tired, and high tier I can use those once before I get tired. That meteor from before is middle tier I don't like to use middle or high tier attacks, as most of those, are highly destructive. @Salex
"yeah, if you get in the hero association, you'd probably become a 'last resort' hero, as they will send you when most civillians have died and not much can be saved and the only thing to do is to destroy that villain and the city with it" he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
"yeah, if you get in the hero association, you'd probably become a 'last resort' hero, as they will send you when most civillians have died and not much can be saved and the only thing to do is to destroy that villain and the city with it" he said @Zedisback
"My downfall is, how draining these powers, and my low stamina, but yeah you're right, but guardians." As he "Plus I know you're right from what I hear I killed some people with that meteor attack." He said looking down, feeling bad if he really did kill someone he was trying to keep safe. @Salex

Zedisback said:
"My downfall is, how draining these powers, and my low stamina, but yeah you're right, but guardians." As he "Plus I know you're right from what I hear I killed some people with that meteor attack." He said looking down, feeling bad if he really did kill someone he was trying to keep safe. @Salex
"exactly" he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
"no, they have standards but anyone can be a hero" he said @Zedisback
"What kind of standards, do they have?" Asked Lou, hoping that they really didn't let just anyone, be a hero, that could turn out really bad for some people, as he may have to go there and talk with them if they do. @Salex

Zedisback said:
"What kind of standards, do they have?" Asked Lou, hoping that they really didn't let just anyone, be a hero, that could turn out really bad for some people, as he may have to go there and talk with them if they do. @Salex
"well, im not sure, but they must have a quiet clear criminal record, over 18 with the exception of child emperor a class-s hero, no signs of brain damage or insanity and must have a good intention" he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
"well, im not sure, but they must have a quiet clear criminal record, over 18 with the exception of child emperor a class-s hero, no signs of brain damage or insanity and must have a good intention" he said @Zedisback
"Say they need higher ones, some people aren't cut out to be heroes, they need higher standards, I may have to speak with their leader." He said as he crossed his arms. @Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
Zedisback said:
"Say they need higher ones, some people aren't cut out to be heroes, they need higher standards, I may have to speak with their leader." He said as he crossed his arms. @Salex
"they don't need higher standards, as they have a motto 'everyone can be a hero' and if the standards are raised, normal humans can't be heroes, and thus crushing their hopes and dreams" he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
"they don't need higher standards, as they have a motto 'everyone can be a hero' and if the standards are raised, normal humans can't be heroes, and thus crushing their hopes and dreams" he said @Zedisback
"You don't understand, some people aren't cut out to be heroes." He said, trying to get him to understand that , as he hoped he would understand, as he said "as heroes our job is to keep people safe, not push them into danger." Said Lou @Salex

Zedisback said:
"You don't understand, some people aren't cut out to be heroes." He said, trying to get him to understand that , as he hoped he would understand, as he said "as heroes our job is to keep people safe, not push them into danger." Said Lou @Salex
"then you don't know what a hero means, a hero can be anybody, from a samurai master that acquired his skills and a magical sword, or just a plain pizza delivery man, everybody can be a hero... i've seen it with my own eyes, criminal becoming famous heroes, children becoming a class-s genious hero, we all can be heroes, humans arent so different than us, in fact they can be more powerful than us, because they have will, a will to fight and a will to survive... a hero isnt someone that can save people, a hero is a man that will do what's right for everyone..." he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
"then you don't know what a hero means, a hero can be anybody, from a samurai master that acquired his skills and a magical sword, or just a plain pizza delivery man, everybody can be a hero... i've seen it with my own eyes, criminal becoming famous heroes, children becoming a class-s genious hero, we all can be heroes, humans arent so different than us, in fact they can be more powerful than us, because they have will, a will to fight and a will to survive... a hero isnt someone that can save people, a hero is a man that will do what's right for everyone..." he said @Zedisback
"Okay, would you send just anyone to fight the anomaly, that is toying with us?" Asked Lou "Would you really send others, into danger, even if you know they are not cut out for it? What would you do, if someone who isn't cut out to be a hero dies, because they became a hero?" He knew not everyone needed to be a hero, "What if they aren't ready to be hated, for people to fear them?" "To be a hero you have to be ready for that, but no, you're the type of person that will NEVER understand these things right?" @Salex

Zedisback said:
"Okay, would you send just anyone to fight the anomaly, that is toying with us?" Asked Lou "Would you really send others, into danger, even if you know they are not cut out for it? What would you do, if someone who isn't cut out to be a hero dies, because they became a hero?" He knew not everyone needed to be a hero, "What if they aren't ready to be hated, for people to fear them?" "To be a hero you have to be ready for that, but no, you're the type of person that will NEVER understand these things right?" @Salex
"you think i didnt knew that? unlike you, i earned my superpowers, the truth be told im still human, but i trained, and trained, and trained for 3 years straight, in fact i realized a month ago i was responsible for the creation of the hero association because i killed my first monster when i was just human, they may be human but dont underestimate them, they are powerful beings capable of anything, and im the proof of it, human turned hero... when they become a hero, they already know what they signed up for, if they die they die proud knowing their life had a cause, and that they had done their duty" he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
"you think i didnt knew that? unlike you, i earned my superpowers, the truth be told im still human, but i trained, and trained, and trained for 3 years straight, in fact i realized a month ago i was responsible for the creation of the hero association because i killed my first monster when i was just human, they may be human but dont underestimate them, they are powerful beings capable of anything, and im the proof of it, human turned hero... when they become a hero, they already know what they signed up for, if they die they die proud knowing their life had a cause, and that they had done their duty" he said @Zedisback
"You are sure fast to judge, you don't even know how I got my powers." He said letting a chuckle escape, "Go on take a guess." As he looked around finding a seat in his view, as he would sit back in the leaning back, wanting him to guess as he would wait for his first guess he wanted him to guess. @Salex

Zedisback said:
"You are sure fast to judge, you don't even know how I got my powers." He said letting a chuckle escape, "Go on take a guess." As he looked around finding a seat in his view, as he would sit back in the leaning back, wanting him to guess as he would wait for his first guess he wanted him to guess. @Salex
"i dont guess, my point is, everyone can be a hero, that's all" he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
"i dont guess, my point is, everyone can be a hero, that's all" he said @Zedisback
"If only, if only, some people aren't ready, but whatever." As he left his seat, going back on the bed making sure, Eliza was alright, it seemed she was still asleep, dropping the subject, not really paying anymore mind to it, as he pulled himself back into the bed with her, making sure he was around if needed @Salex

Bolt appeared with a flash of lighting "I like that motto, anyway guess who is back. I am a s-class what makes me that," he said with a shrug as he walked towards them carrying a giant backpack that could carry a small human.

Eliza snapped to life as she bit his hand, covering the entire hand. She stopped and spit it out before turning away and curling up back into bed, mumbling something to himself.

@Salex @Zedisback

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt appeared with a flash of lighting "I like that motto, anyway guess who is back. I am a s-class what makes me that," he said with a shrug as he walked towards them carrying a giant backpack that could carry a small human.

Eliza snapped to life as she bit his hand, covering the entire hand. She stopped and spit it out before turning away and curling up back into bed, mumbling something to himself.

@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Bolt eyes were filled with static "Guess ya jackass, just guess," he said as the lights turned off and when they were on Gary was on the floor. He was pounded into the ground and Bolt was no where to be seen.

Eliza grabbed her head "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, he was my first taste of human blood. When I had it, it gave me a craving that I can't cease," she said softly crying into a pillow, still covered in blood.

@Zedisback

Saitama then talks to bolt "wait, you applied to the hero association?" He asked @White Shamrock

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt eyes were filled with static "Guess ya jackass, just guess," he said as the lights turned off and when they were on Gary was on the floor. He was pounded into the ground and Bolt was no where to be seen.
Eliza grabbed her head "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, he was my first taste of human blood. When I had it, it gave me a craving that I can't cease," she said softly crying into a pillow, still covered in blood.

@White Shamrock [/color]

[/QUOTE]

Bolt shrugged "Sorry I meant what would make me an S-hero, i'm just a man who uses electricity," he said teleporting right in front of Saitama. He looks down at the back as it moved, he put it behind his back trying not to look too secretive.

@Salex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back