• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Zedisback said:
"So maybe act like a normal person, and emote something?" Lou asked, as he stopped in place saying "Okay we're at the meeting place now we have to wait." said Lou. @Salex (That is the best use so far(
"my feelings died a long time ago, and why do we have to wait?" he asked @Zedisback

Salex said:
"my feelings died a long time ago, and why do we have to wait?" he asked @Zedisback
As he would sign he said "He is on his way." As he would look at a near by tree, he let a yawn escape his person, not really sure how long he was going to take, as he would just stay and wait.

As two hours passed with no sign of him, without any warning, a speeding gust of wind would fly by them, as it stopped in front of Lou saying "Well, well, if it isn't my good old friend, Lou." As he seemed to rush faster them the normal eye could track to Lou's said, as he looked at the bald person he said with a smug smile "Look a bald person, I need to take a picture!" As he went fast enough to leave an afterimage pulling out his phone doing bunny ears on Saitama, taking a photo of him, as he rushed back to Lou's side. @Salex

Zedisback said:
As he would sign he said "He is on his way." As he would look at a near by tree, he let a yawn escape his person, not really sure how long he was going to take, as he would just stay and wait.
As two hours passed with no sign of him, without any warning, a speeding gust of wind would fly by them, as it stopped in front of Lou saying "Well, well, if it isn't my good old friend, Lou." As he seemed to rush faster them the normal eye could track to Lou's said, as he looked at the bald person he said with a smug smile "Look a bald person, I need to take a picture!" As he went fast enough to leave an afterimage pulling out his phone doing bunny ears on Saitama, taking a photo of him, as he rushed back to Lou's side. @Salex
"... say goodbye to your phone" he said before taking his phone and smashing it in .5 miliseconds leaving a crater on the ground and then dusting his hands @Zedisback

Salex said:
"... say goodbye to your phone" he said before taking his phone and smashing it in .5 miliseconds leaving a crater on the ground and then dusting his hands @Zedisback
"Hehe, see what I mean Saitama?" Asked Lou turning back to Gray saying "You know you think with your speed you wouldn't have an issue being late." He said giving off a small glare to him.

As Gray heard the words said by Lou he said "Sorry I'm late a black cat crossed my path." Hoping that they would buy it, what he really did, was stay up all night playing computer games. As he looked over to glaring at the other male for breaking his phone. @Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
Zedisback said:
"Hehe, see what I mean Saitama?" Asked Lou turning back to Gray saying "You know you think with your speed you wouldn't have an issue being late." He said giving off a small glare to him.
As Gray heard the words said by Lou he said "Sorry I'm late a black cat crossed my path." Hoping that they would buy it, what he really did, was stay up all night playing computer games. As he looked over to glaring at the other male for breaking his phone. @Salex
"nope checked your adress and your cctv footage you were staying up all night playing games" he said "you can do alot of things in 2 hours you know, and that 2 hours was you being late" @Zedisback

Salex said:
"nope checked your adress and your cctv footage you were staying up all night playing games" he said "you can do alot of things in 2 hours you know, and that 2 hours was you being late" @Zedisback
"Even if a black cat did cross your path, wouldn't the long way only take one more second for you?" Asked Lou, not really liking when people wasted his time "Anyway, we need your help, Gary."

"So your friend did break my phone, so maybe that's why I wanted to be late!" He said crossing his arms as he turned back to Lou for a second asking "With?" As he would run in a circle, seeming to go about one hundred miles per hour, as he stopped without warning, sitting on the ground. As he would mumble under his breath "rude." @Salex

Zedisback said:
"Even if a black cat did cross your path, wouldn't the long way only take one more second for you?" Asked Lou, not really liking when people wasted his time "Anyway, we need your help, Gary."
"So your friend did break my phone, so maybe that's why I wanted to be late!" He said crossing his arms as he turned back to Lou for a second asking "With?" As he would run in a circle, seeming to go about one hundred miles per hour, as he stopped without warning, sitting on the ground. As he would mumble under his breath "rude." @Salex
"your friend's an energetic one isn't he?" he asked "oh god i hate your friends.... no offense gary" he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
"your friend's an energetic one isn't he?" he asked "oh god i hate your friends.... no offense gary" he said @Zedisback
"He lacks patience." He said letting off a sign "He rushes into things too fast, if you ask me." As he turned back to Gary saying "We have a multiverse level threat." "And try to have some patience with this one, will you?" Asked Lou.

"Eh, no you don't tell the fastest thing in the multiverse to have patience." He said as he turned to the other male saying "I wouldn't call Lou a friend, more like an old work buddy." He did that all fast, showing no signs of slowing down @Salex

Zedisback said:
"He lacks patience." He said letting off a sign "He rushes into things too fast, if you ask me." As he turned back to Gary saying "We have a multiverse level threat." "And try to have some patience with this one, will you?" Asked Lou.
"Eh, no you don't tell the fastest thing in the multiverse to have patience." He said as he turned to the other male saying "I wouldn't call Lou a friend, more like an old work buddy." He did that all fast, showing no signs of slowing down @Salex
"holy hell.... lou can i kill this mother(quack)er?" he asked to lou @Zedisback (afk for 30 mins)

Salex said:
"holy hell.... lou can i kill this mother(quack)er?" he asked to lou @Zedisback (afk for 30 mins)
"Sadly you can't." Letting off a sign, as much as he would like to see someone beat this kid he couldn't today as he turned back the Gary.

"So about what you need my help with?" As he looked around still not slowing down he said "Whats up with your weird bald friend?" Showing no sign of trying to focus on the topic at hand. @Salex (Right take your time)

Zedisback said:
"Sadly you can't." Letting off a sign, as much as he would like to see someone beat this kid he couldn't today as he turned back the Gary.
"So about what you need my help with?" As he looked around still not slowing down he said "Whats up with your weird bald friend?" Showing no sign of trying to focus on the topic at hand. @Salex (Right take your time)
"oh, im saitama, or more preferably some call me one-punch man and yes it's in the name, i basically destroy everything in one punch...." he said to gary @Zedisback (great, went out bicycling i sped to fast now my bike chain broke and now needs to get replaced)

"I'll call you Yellow Tights Baldly." Said Gary , as he seemed to rushed behind him, giving him bunny ears, as he rushed back over to Lou.

"Gary, can you stay stay still?" asked Lou, he didn't like this game Gary was playing, as he crossed his arms he glared at him again, hoping he would stop. @Salex (That sucks how much does a chain cost in your currency?)

Zedisback said:
"I'll call you Yellow Tights Baldly." Said Gary , as he seemed to rushed behind him, giving him bunny ears, as he rushed back over to Lou.

"Gary, can you stay stay still?" asked Lou, he didn't like this game Gary was playing, as he crossed his arms he glared at him again, hoping he would stop. @Salex (That sucks how much does a chain cost in your currency?)
(don't know, i forgot)

"... see this building?" he said as he pointed to an uninhabited building "yeah... call me bald one more time" he said as he turned his hand to a fist and seemingly punched the air weakly, and the next second the building was destroyed with everything else behind it "and that happens, got that?" he said dead serious @Zedisback (scale of punch: http://www.freakinawesomenetwork.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/opm5.jpg)

Salex said:
(don't know, i forgot)
"... see this building?" he said as he pointed to an uninhabited building "yeah... call me bald one more time" he said as he turned his hand to a fist and seemingly punched the air weakly, and the next second the building was destroyed with everything else behind it "and that happens, got that?" he said dead serious @Zedisback (scale of punch: http://www.freakinawesomenetwork.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/opm5.jpg)
"Nice, but, you can't hit what you can't touch." He said winking at the male, giving a slow clap to him, deep down knowing inside he couldn't take more than one hit from the male as he turned back to Lou saying "I guess I could help you." As he would sit down still doing everything fast.

"Alright lets, go before saitama does more damage." As he would snap his fingers, everything lost color around his person, as gravity went crazy, all the colors flashed to normal between the black and white monochrome as the air would grow thin around them, a portal opened up behind them, sucking them up, throwing them back in the warehouse, they called home for now, @Salex

Zedisback said:
"Nice, but, you can't hit what you can't touch." He said winking at the male, giving a slow clap to him, deep down knowing inside he couldn't take more than one hit from the male as he turned back to Lou saying "I guess I could help you." As he would sit down still doing everything fast.

"Alright lets, go before saitama does more damage." As he would snap his fingers, everything lost color around his person, as gravity went crazy, all the colors flashed to normal between the black and white monochrome as the air would grow thin around them, a portal opened up behind them, sucking them up, throwing them back in the warehouse, they called home for now, @Salex
"oh god.... HHHRRMMPPPGGHH!!!!" he shouted before running to the toilet and puking, as he got out he said "im never... ever gonna get used to that" @Zedisback

Salex said:
"oh god.... HHHRRMMPPPGGHH!!!!" he shouted before running to the toilet and puking, as he got out he said "im never... ever gonna get used to that" @Zedisback
As Gary would feel something, he ran off to another toilet, this was the first time in a few years, that this had been done to him, as he started to feel a little sick, he said "What did you do Lou?"

"Easy, that is how I teleport, it is simple really, it opens up a portal, than rips apart your molecules, sucks them up, than puts them back together when you exit the portal." He said, not really thinking of it as a big deal. @Salex

Salex said:
"... where is bolt and shadow goddamnit, i thought i told them to lay low" he said @White Shamrock @FrostXShadow
"Shadow, I don't know, Bolt on the other hand, talked about seeing an old friend." I hope Eliza is holding up fine, as he walked over to the bed, placing his hand on her trying to get her to speak with him, but did she fall asleep?

As he looked around the warehouse in a rush, he asked "So where are we? And who are Bolt and Shadow?, Who is that lady?" As he walked quickly up to saitama @Salex

Zedisback said:
"Shadow, I don't know, Bolt on the other hand, talked about seeing an old friend." I hope Eliza is holding up fine, as he walked over to the bed, placing his hand on her trying to get her to speak with him, but did she fall asleep?
As he looked around the warehouse in a rush, he asked "So where are we? And who are Bolt and Shadow?, Who is that lady?" As he walked quickly up to saitama @Salex
"bolt and shadow are two heroes with exceptional skills, if they were in the hero association, which is this dimension's agency of heroes they would be ranked as class-s, they best of the best, like me. eliza is bolt's sister, a chameleon human hybrid and lou's love interest" he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
"bolt and shadow are two heroes with exceptional skills, if they were in the hero association, which is this dimension's agency of heroes they would be ranked as class-s, they best of the best, like me. eliza is bolt's sister, a chameleon human hybrid and lou's love interest" he said @Zedisback
"They sound weak I could beat them in less them a minute." He said , not really having an idea of how powerful they are, or how strong they could even be "If I was a part of that group I would be higher than class-s." He said.

"Gary your ego is bigger than I remember." Said Lou As he would just shake his head "You do know, they are pretty powerful, as he would think to himself for a second saying "Tell me more about this association." @Salex

Zedisback said:
"They sound weak I could beat them in less them a minute." He said , not really having an idea of how powerful they are, or how strong they could even be "If I was a part of that group I would be higher than class-s." He said.

"Gary your ego is bigger than I remember." Said Lou As he would just shake his head "You do know, they are pretty powerful, as he would think to himself for a second saying "Tell me more about this association." @Salex
"well, the association is located in japan, which is a continent from here far away, but i could reach there in 4 seconds or so, they are the people that save this earth from itself, and preserve this species we call humans, which are basically us with no powers, people with powers go down two roads, being a hero and protecting the people that can't protect themselves and being a villain, which always gets beaten up by a hero. but the hero association also fight threats like meteors, comets, monsters, godzilla you name it, if it threatens humanity, they will fight it. there are 4 classes of heroes, class c : they are the more weaker heroes, but still heroes, they are normal humans that decided if they are even still weak, they still can help, they usually deal with smaller crime like rebels, bank robberies and purse snatchers. then class b : the heroes in this class have slight superpowers or are smart and/or strong normal humans, they fight bigger threats such as terrorism and class tiger monsters. then class a : they are people that are powerful humans or people with superpowers, they fight the threats that are the real deal, such as class demon or class dragon monsters and villains. then there is where i am, CLASS S : they are the best of the best, the protectors of humanity and the strongest heroes they can offer, they deal with the 'human extinction' kind of threats, dragon level monsters and catastrophes or the worst... the god level monsters" he said @Zedisback (that took a while to type, sorry if it took long)

Salex said:
"well, the association is located in japan, which is a continent from here far away, but i could reach there in 4 seconds or so, they are the people that save this earth from itself, and preserve this species we call humans, which are basically us with no powers, people with powers go down two roads, being a hero and protecting the people that can't protect themselves and being a villain, which always gets beaten up by a hero. but the hero association also fight threats like meteors, comets, monsters, godzilla you name it, if it threatens humanity, they will fight it. there are 4 classes of heroes, class c : they are the more weaker heroes, but still heroes, they are normal humans that decided if they are even still weak, they still can help, they usually deal with smaller crime like rebels, bank robberies and purse snatchers. then class b : the heroes in this class have slight superpowers or are smart and/or strong normal humans, they fight bigger threats such as terrorism and class tiger monsters. then class a : they are people that are powerful humans or people with superpowers, they fight the threats that are the real deal, such as class demon or class dragon monsters and villains. then there is where i am, CLASS S : they are the best of the best, the protectors of humanity and the strongest heroes they can offer, they deal with the 'human extinction' kind of threats, dragon level monsters and catastrophes or the worst... the god level monsters" he said @Zedisback (that took a while to type, sorry if it took long)
"Hmmm, what class would I fall into." He stood, wanting to know how he ranked, he never put much thinking into such a thing, but it would still be a good thing to know, as another yawn would escape his person, as he lowered both of his hands to his front hoodie pocket, looking back at Gary would seem to not be paying them much mind anymore, as he stood eyeing the other male, waiting for his answer. @Salex (Its not a big deal, don't worry about it)

"hmm... id say you'd land up in class-a, sorry, but you won't even be going near rank 1 as class-a have some serious great heroes and your powers will probably do more harm than good, i mean seriously all you could do is open up portals to other dimensions, sending a monster to another dimension doesn't fix the problem, only postponing it" he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
"hmm... id say you'd land up in class-a, sorry, but you won't even be going near rank 1 as class-a have some serious great heroes and your powers will probably do more harm than good, i mean seriously all you could do is open up portals to other dimensions, sending a monster to another dimension doesn't fix the problem, only postponing it" he said @Zedisback
"That may be true, but i can make giant meteors, but most of my attacks come from linking portals to other dimensions, so I see your point." He said, not really caring for a pointless rank, as he waited to see what he would say to that. @Salex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back