• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

(( Hawaii-Aleutian time zone for me ))

Kazem

Kazem glared at Lou " I will do as I please and you can't do anything about it" he said as he continued to talk to Klaus

@Zedisback

Last edited by a moderator:
Eliza went on all 4's and sneaked behind Kazam, she bite his shoulder before using her power to slam him into a wall "I guess you can do something about it." She said with a growl as she stood besides Lou and smiled.

@Zedisback @FrostXShadow

Kazem

Kazem flew into the wall with a thud he smirked before making himself disappear and reappear infront of her punching her into the face sending her into a wall "your annoying"

@White Shamrock

Bolt grabbed the man as a shock wave went through him, he glared at Kazem "I see you like to act like a bitch! Sorry but my sister is not someone to be hurt, and as for Shadow, I need my second in command." He said with a laugh clearly pissed, he used his foot to roundhouse kick him back at the wall.

@Zedisback @FrostXShadow

Kazem

"tch ill be back" he said disappearing from site

Shadow

"thanks guys" he looked at Lou "now you see what I mean by we shouldn't let him help us" he said with a hand on his

@White Shamrock

FrostXShadow said:
Kazem
"tch ill be back" he said disappearing from site

Shadow

"thanks guys" he looked at Lou "now you see what I mean by we shouldn't let him help us" he said with a hand on his

@White Shamrock
"Yeah I see what you mean." Said Lou "Sorry for not helping you anymore I ended up falling asleep." He said letting a chuckle escape his person, as he got up from the bed. @White Shamrock

Eliza let out a sigh rubbing her head "The little bastard got me good, also thanks for last night. You know you could have left while I was asleep right," she said as she got up and walked towards Lou.

Bolt looked over at Shadow "Your brother is a jackass, he hit my little sister and I don't allow that. Who the hell does he think he is," he said with a growl, his eyes burning blue.

@FrostXShadow @Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Eliza let out a sigh rubbing her head "The little bastard got me good, also thanks for last night. You know you could have left while I was asleep right," she said as she got up and walked towards Lou.

Bolt looked over at Shadow "Your brother is a jackass, he hit my little sister and I don't allow that. Who the hell does he think he is," he said with a growl, his eyes burning blue.

@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Bolt nodded "I can't fight for a while, I am now a wanted man among the organization, I must not be a hero.....WAIT! You got her to sleep without nightmares." His eyes lit up as he looked at his sister, and smiled. She stepped back and turned red underneath her mask.

@FrostXShadow @Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt nodded "I can't fight for a while, I am now a wanted man among the organization, I must not be a hero.....WAIT! You got her to sleep without nightmares." His eyes lit up as he looked at his sister, and smiled. She stepped back and turned red underneath her mask.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Bolt sighed "How am I suppose to consume this energy, I need a way to make sure I don't burn up." He said pacing the room as built up static began to form.

Eliza picked Lou up "Aww is my Lou blushing again, all you did was sleep with me so I didn't have nightmares." She said cradling him and laughing at his blushing.

@FrostXShadow @Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt sighed "How am I suppose to consume this energy, I need a way to make sure I don't burn up." He said pacing the room as built up static began to form.
Eliza picked Lou up "Aww is my Lou blushing again, all you did was sleep with me so I didn't have nightmares." She said cradling him and laughing at his blushing.

@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Bolt sighed "I need work of some sort, maybe i'll go meet up with an old friend, i'll be back in a bit," he said vanishing as the lights turned off and back on without a trace of him.

Eliza giggled and saw him blush "Ya want to come with me into the city for a bit, and wow you are letting me cradle you like a baby." She said kissing his forehead before putting him down and smiling.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt sighed "I need work of some sort, maybe i'll go meet up with an old friend, i'll be back in a bit," he said vanishing as the lights turned off and back on without a trace of him.
Eliza giggled and saw him blush "Ya want to come with me into the city for a bit, and wow you are letting me cradle you like a baby." She said kissing his forehead before putting him down and smiling.

@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Eliza changed color turning brownish with black hair, she looked at him "I just want to see the city again, see if it is still running since we haven't been out for a while," she said walking towards the city, seeming fine even though lives were lost and people had been killed. She took the gloves off and smiled under her mask "Do I at least look human enough, besides for the mask," she said posing.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Eliza changed color turning brownish with black hair, she looked at him "I just want to see the city again, see if it is still running since we haven't been out for a while," she said walking towards the city, seeming fine even though lives were lost and people had been killed. She took the gloves off and smiled under her mask "Do I at least look human enough, besides for the mask," she said posing.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Eliza looked around the city and smiled, she was happy to be back. People stared at the two, but she didn't care as she broke into dancing on the side walk, she laughed and hummed to herself. The people were not caring about Lou but more on Eliza, her disguise didn't seem to fool them easily and the fact she was making a scene.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Eliza looked around the city and smiled, she was happy to be back. People stared at the two, but she didn't care as she broke into dancing on the side walk, she laughed and hummed to herself. The people were not caring about Lou but more on Eliza, her disguise didn't seem to fool them easily and the fact she was making a scene.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Eliza froze up, she saw the eyes and started to freak, she let out a curse word before running into the city. Some people went after her, some stayed and looked at Lou, one had a paper "THIS MAN! He caused the meteor, he almost killed us....he didn't care for our life," he said as the group gave glares, terrified eyes, and looks of concern. Eliza hid in a alley and sat near a trash can letting her real look be exposed.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Eliza froze up, she saw the eyes and started to freak, she let out a curse word before running into the city. Some people went after her, some stayed and looked at Lou, one had a paper "THIS MAN! He caused the meteor, he almost killed us....he didn't care for our life," he said as the group gave glares, terrified eyes, and looks of concern. Eliza hid in a alley and sat near a trash can letting her real look be exposed.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

One of them walked up to him "There is a million options, do you know what happened to my family because of you. Something clicked in my mind the moment you tried and ki-" He was cut off by Eliza as she attacked and tore him apart, she got up and growled at the onlookers as most fled. She growled at Lou and tried to slash at him, her eyes filled with rage as she missed trying to bite him.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
One of them walked up to him "There is a million options, do you know what happened to my family because of you. Something clicked in my mind the moment you tried and ki-" He was cut off by Eliza as she attacked and tore him apart, she got up and growled at the onlookers as most fled. She growled at Lou and tried to slash at him, her eyes filled with rage as she missed trying to bite him.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

She snapped back, she looked at her hands bloody hands and sweater. Eliza looked back at the man as his entire arm was missing. She fell to the ground "I d-did this, why did I..." She stopped before curling into a ball.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
She snapped back, she looked at her hands bloody hands and sweater. Eliza looked back at the man as his entire arm was missing. She fell to the ground "I d-did this, why did I..." She stopped before curling into a ball.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Eliza lifted him "I-I love you, I'm so sorry I thought they were going to test on me. The worst part is I like the taste, the taste of blood felt fresh," she said forcing a grip around him, she nuzzled her head on his neck.

@Zedisback

Users who are viewing this thread

Back