• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Eliza gave him a smile "Her son hates anomalies and I think you guy counts. He uses his power of using people like puppets to hurt people." She patted the pillow and gave another yawn "I know how to summon him if ya want to know," she said removing her mask, gloves, boots, and turtleneck revealing a white T.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

She smiled "He is a tall man made of stars, he wears a purple scarf and has a booming voice. He doesn't attack this universe because this is where his family is, he wouldn't harm us, that is all I am going to say, I need to sleep." She curled up under a blanket and looked up at him "Can I ask you for one more favor, she said softly.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
She smiled "He is a tall man made of stars, he wears a purple scarf and has a booming voice. He doesn't attack this universe because this is where his family is, he wouldn't harm us, that is all I am going to say, I need to sleep." She curled up under a blanket and looked up at him "Can I ask you for one more favor, she said softly.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

She swerved "I can't sleep alone, I get nightmares of the experiments that I was put through, can you lye down with me till I fall asleep. I'll give you the diagram in advance to show no trick," she wrote something down and put it on the table and went back lying on the bed.

@Zedisback

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
She swerved "I can't sleep alone, I get nightmares of the experiments that I was put through, can you lye down with me till I fall asleep. I'll give you the diagram in advance to show no trick," she wrote something down and put it on the table and went back lying back on the bed.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Eliza yawned "Three of you from alternate universes, a lock if salamander hair, and sugar. That is all you need the diagram explains the rest, thank you for the gift, I love you," she said gripping him and putting her head on his shoulder.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Eliza yawned "Three of you from alternate universes, a lock if salamander hair, and sugar. That is all you need the diagram explains the rest, thank you for the gift, I love you," she said gripping him and putting her head on his shoulder.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Eliza gave a small laugh "Let daddy sleep, he is busy, superheroes need their rest," she said locked in a dream. She tightened her grip on Lou, she didn't know what she was saying "I'm glad that I'll be spending my life with you,," she said a smile on her face.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Eliza gave a small laugh "Let daddy sleep, he is busy, superheroes need their rest," she said locked in a dream. She tightened her grip on Lou, she didn't know what she was saying "I'm glad that I'll be spending my life with you,," she said a smile on her face.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Eliza let out a giggle "As long as he knows he's a uncle, you'll live," she said as her grip loosened and she swerved to the other side. "Night my love," she said before going into a deep sleep.

@Zedisback

As he nodded he just stayed in the bed making sure he was around if needed, he didn't plan to leave the bed as he shut his eyes letting them rest @White Shamrock (Goodnight)

"Uhhh, should i be listening to this?" He asked to lou and eliza "your having too much hopes, we are heroes, we have a duty to do, and lou its kinda gross you are making out with a salamander" he said @White Shamrock

Salex said:
"Uhhh, should i be listening to this?" He asked to lou and eliza "your having too much hopes, we are heroes, we have a duty to do, and lou its kinda gross you are making out with a salamander" he said @White Shamrock
"I like her, who are you to judge?" Asked Lou, his eyes not even open, as he would just waited for him to speak back, as he also said "This won't get in the way of our duty." @Salex

Zedisback said:
"I like her, who are you to judge?" Asked Lou, his eyes not even open, as he would just waited for him to speak back, as he also said "This won't get in the way of our duty." @Salex
"Well, good luck with your 'intimate' relationship" he said with a chuckle, as he walked out he went out againand fought crime @Zedisback

Salex said:
"Well, good luck with your 'intimate' relationship" he said with a chuckle, as he walked out he went out againand fought crime @Zedisback
"As he waved him goodbye he said "Come by if you need anything." Said Lou, as he would go back to relaxing, just waiting to see if he was needed. @Salex

he came back, hours later exhausted and laid on the couch grabbing an amp on the way, he fought a bank robbery, killed a few monsters and rescued a cat from a tree, needless to say he was exhausted as he drank the amp in a gulp (@White Shamrock @Zedisback @FrostXShadow if you there please post something)

Salex said:
he came back, hours later exhausted and laid on the couch grabbing an amp on the way, he fought a bank robbery, killed a few monsters and rescued a cat from a tree, needless to say he was exhausted as he drank the amp in a gulp (@White Shamrock @Zedisback @FrostXShadow if you there please post something)
As he heard Saitama Lou said "Welcome back." Still facing up, still in the bed with Eliza , as he asked "How did everything go?" Trying to make small talk the best he could, waiting for him to speak back to him. @Salex

Zedisback said:
As he heard Saitama Lou said "Welcome back." Still facing up, still in the bed with Eliza , as he asked "How did everything go?" Trying to make small talk the best he could, waiting for him to speak back to him. @Salex
"t-t-tired... c-crime... taken... c-ca-care... o-off..." he stuttered before he passed out @Zedisback

Salex said:
"t-t-tired... c-crime... taken... c-ca-care... o-off..." he stuttered before he passed out @Zedisback
As he would snap his fingers everything lost color around him, as gravity went crazy again, as the air would grow thin around him, he planed to help the other male onto a bed, as a portal opened up above him, trying to suck him up, as the other side opened up to the bed on the other side of the room, as it dropped in out onto the bed. @Salex

Kazem and Shadow came from a room arguing over shadow going back to O.B.P

Shadow

" ALARIC IM NOT GOING BACK THERE SO JUST SHUT UP ABOUT IT ALREADY I DON'T CARE WHAT UNCLE SAYS IM NOT GOING BACK" he screamed at Kazem running a hand through his hair "that place is the reason we don't have parents anymore" he said in a lower tone of voice

Kazem

" good god Niklaus stop being such a baby and go back, the family hasn't seen you in three years after you packed up your stuff and left" he exclaimed "if you don't go back willingly I will drag you there myself" he said as his Eyes went from their normal gold to a bright piercing red

((I have school in a bit @White Shamrock
@Zedisback ))

FrostXShadow said:
Kazem and Shadow came from a room arguing over shadow going back to O.B.P
Shadow

" ALARIC IM NOT GOING BACK THERE SO JUST SHUT UP ABOUT IT ALREADY I DON'T CARE WHAT UNCLE SAYS IM NOT GOING BACK" he screamed at Kazem running a hand through his hair "that place is the reason we don't have parents anymore" he said in a lower tone of voice

Kazem

" good god Niklaus stop being such a baby and go back, the family hasn't seen you in three years after you packed up your stuff and left" he exclaimed "if you don't go back willingly I will drag you there myself" he said as his Eyes went from their normal gold to a bright piercing red

((I have school in a bit @White Shamrock @Zedisback ))
As he spoke up he said "You know you can't make him go back." He said not really looking at them, he was still in that bed, as he would wait to see what Kazem would do, he hoped he wouldn't have to fight again this time, as he would just wait. @FrostXShadow

Eliza woke up "L-Lou what is happening, also morning" She said turning a bit red, she fell out if bed and put appropriate clothes on. Eliza gave a yawn before sitting on the bed, she looked at the others, and sighed "What the heck is wrong with everyone," she said plopping on the bed.

@_anyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back