• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Eliza lifted him "I-I love you, I'm so sorry I thought they were going to test on me. The worst part is I like the taste, the taste of blood felt fresh," she said forcing a grip around him, he nuzzled her head on his neck.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Eliza tasted one and went silent, she went to the bed and curled up. She let tears roll down her eyes as she whimpered, still awake

@Zedisback

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Eliza tasted one and went silent, she went to the bed and curled up. She let tears roll down her eyes as she whimpered, still awake
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Shadow

Shadow sighed and walked into his room getting changed putting on clean clothes and a new jacket that looked exactly like his old one but gold, he looked down at it and tears filled his eyes "Why did you guys have to be so heroic, why couldn't you live a normal life" he said tears pouring down his face, he quickly wiped them off and teleported from his room into the city he walked until he found a Giant building that had his last name on it he sighed and walked in, he saw a lady at the front desk "M-mr Niklaus why are you here" the lady asked him shadow ignored her and continued to walk he teleported to the top floor where a man no taller than him stood peering through a window that overlooked the city "I've been expecting you Klaus" the man said without looking back

saitama woke up, not knowing what happened, all he remembered was that he spent all night killing criminals and monsters, until he passed out. he woke up in his bed, "weird, never remembered going to the bed" he said, he then went goes out of his room "hey guys, what happened while i was out?" he asked @White Shamrock @FrostXShadow

Salex said:
saitama woke up, not knowing what happened, all he remembered was that he spent all night killing criminals and monsters, until he passed out. he woke up in his bed, "weird, never remembered going to the bed" he said, he then went goes out of his room "hey guys, what happened while i was out?" he asked @White Shamrock @White Shamrock

Zedisback said:
"Bad things happened..." He said, not really sure what to say, as he wanted to help her get over this, as he waited for what Saitama would say, as he stayed in the bed with her. @White Shamrock
"what happened to lizzie?" he asked @Zedisback

Zedisback said:
"She snapped, and ate some flesh, than she started to cry." He said still rubbing her head trying to make her feel better, but he had yet to get her to talk again, as he looked over to the other male saying "I hope everything will turn out alright." @White Shamrock
"hmm.... she snapped? lemme guess, she bit kazam, kazam hit her and bolt got pissed?" he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
"hmm.... she snapped? lemme guess, she bit kazam, kazam hit her and bolt got pissed?" he said @Zedisback
"No, we went out in the city and that happened." He said As he hoped she wouldn't be judged for it maybe she was just mad, as he said "She was afraid..." @Salex

Zedisback said:
"No, we went out in the city and that happened." He said As he hoped she wouldn't be judged for it maybe she was just mad, as he said "She was afraid..." @Salex
"well, this is exactly why i dont trust women, see?" he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
"do that and say goodbye to lizzie here" he said jokingly with a chuckle @Zedisback
"I don't think you would hurt someone, someone who isn't evil." He said letting off a chuckle hoping he wouldn't do it, as he would wait for him to speak back saying "Plus how would you even get back without me?" Asked Lou @Salex

Zedisback said:
"I don't think you would hurt someone, someone who isn't evil." He said letting off a chuckle hoping he wouldn't do it, as he would wait for him to speak back saying "Plus how would you even get back without me?" Asked Lou @Salex
"i mean i ever did hurt someone, who was.... partly evil" he said "and i have my ways" @Zedisback

Zedisback said:
"Oh, really? Like what?" Asked Lou not really thinking he had a way back without him as he said "Yeah right sure you do." @Salex
"every universe have a lou right? such he or SHE" he said with a shout at the last word "can teleport me back here". "or, the dimesion police thingy will know there will be two saitamas in one dimension, creating an anomaly, and we all know we cant have that so by any luck ill get sent back to my dimension" he said @Zedisback

Last edited by a moderator:
Salex said:
"every universe have a lou right? such he or SHE" he said with a shout at the last word "can teleport me back here". "or, the dimesion police thingy will know there will be two saitamas in one dimension, creating an anomaly, and we all know we cant have that so by any luck ill get sent back to my dimension" he said @Zedisback
"I guess you have a point." he said letting a sign escape him, as he said "What if I just throw you outside of all the dimensions." He said trying to win, even if it was a pointless battle, as wanted to see what Saitama could do about this, if he could even do anything about it @Salex

Zedisback said:
"I guess you have a point." he said letting a sign escape him, as he said "What if I just throw you outside of all the dimensions." He said trying to win, even if it was a pointless battle, as wanted to see what Saitama could do about this, if he could even do anything about it @Salex
"like there even is one, you're just struggling to win in this argument" he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
"like there even is one, you're just struggling to win in this argument" he said @Zedisback
As he was about to say something else he said "Hey do you want to go another dimension, I need to stop by A-42, he asked Saitama, as he got up from the bed knowing he would be back later, as he walked up facing him, waiting for him to answer. @Salex

Zedisback said:
As he was about to say something else he said "Hey do you want to go another dimension, I need to stop by A-42, he asked Saitama, as he got up from the bed knowing he would be back later, as he walked up facing him, waiting for him to answer. @Salex
"hmm... as long as it has no girls, yeah ill tag along" he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
"hmm... as long as it has no girls, yeah ill tag along" he said @Zedisback
"Don't worry, we're going to meet a friend." He said as he snapped his fingers, as everything seemed to lose color around his person, as gravity went crazy when he used his powers as it always did, as the air would grow thin a portal opened up behind them sucking them up, throwing them in dimension A-42, as he said "Okay we have to go meet him now. @Salex

Zedisback said:
"Don't worry, we're going to meet a friend." He said as he snapped his fingers, as everything seemed to lose color around his person, as gravity went crazy when he used his powers as it always did, as the air would grow thin a portal opened up behind them sucking them up, throwing them in dimension A-42, as he said "Okay we have to go meet him now. @Salex
"who is this guy?" he asked @Zedisback

Salex said:
"who is this guy?" he asked @Zedisback
"Another guardian, before he was a guardian, me and him, were on the same search team, we went out a looked for anomalies, we also had one more team member, but he passed away, in a battle we had." He said holding some sadness in his voice, 'His name is Gary Williams, he is far less serious in battle than I am." As he walked trying to find the meeting place. @Salex

Zedisback said:
"Another guardian, before he was a guardian, me and him, were on the same search team, we went out a looked for anomalies, we also had one more team member, but he passed away, in a battle we had." He said holding some sadness in his voice, 'His name is Gary Williams, he is far less serious in battle than I am." As he walked trying to find the meeting place. @Salex
"oh... https://i.redditmedia.com/9u62IJMtlunK5LaHi6YQDqqYS9c7SfYMz0Fge0sDeo0.jpg?s=b954446e7db85853edba07f93b32d5b1" he said (i love talking in images) @Zedisback

Users who are viewing this thread

Back