• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
He shrugged "They wanted to kick us out of the association, so we took it into our own hands. I am Bolt and Shadow, also we are all targeted...sorry." He said with a laugh, he looked down "What do you think, impressive huh," he said with a pose.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
He laughed as he whistled, his gloves appeared "Since when were we friends, you are merely a opponent," he growled as his eyes burned with lightning, he revealed a spear that was electrified. He gave a slight smile, he pointed at them "My own group attacking me, typical," he gestured towards them, as he got ready.

@FrostXShadow @Salex @Zedisback

He knew they had speed on their side, altough he was fast he only could move at the slowest of 1/10 of the speed of light, power was on his, he knew what to do and so he took a defensive stance @White Shamrock @FrostXShadow

After lou got kicked he grabbed SL and threw it too a wall "Stand. Down" he said @White Shamrock

Sl sighed "I have to be the one to start, aww where is that "Not giving a shit about my opponent, just punch them," attitude, I really wanted to see that. Oh well I will have to show you who's boss," He pointed at there spots as a swirl of electricity spun around them before hitting them with a powerful shock of it.

@FrostXShadow @Salex @Zedisback

After he was kicked he stood up and said "We don't have to do this." As he snapped his fingers, as ten two portals opened on each side of SL, Light beams all fired from the portal, trying to hit SL, as he started to sweat a little @White Shamrock

SL jumped up dodging the beams "your gonna have to try harder than that Lou" he smirked as he threw a blade at Lou from the air

@White Shamrock

SL vanished as went behind the group "YOU STARTED IT, I WAS SIMPLY PROTECTING THIS GROUP! I could have let you all die, I guess I will have to kill you." He laughed as he threw him towards the ground and smirked "Why did I let you in, you all don't understand what it means to be hero's, we should have done this a long time ago," he said lifting his hand and shooting a blast of electricity towards them.

@FrostXShadow @Zedisback @Salex

Kazem

Kazem formed in time to catch the Blade that SL had hurled at Lou "Now now little brother is this really how you treat a friend" he called out to Sl he threw the Blade back at him before disappearing and repapering in front of SL giving a strong punch to the face

@White Shamrock

FrostXShadow said:
SL jumped up dodging the beams "your gonna have to try harder than that Lou" he smirked as he threw a blade at Lou from the air
@White Shamrock
As he would laugh a bit he said "I normally don't like to do this, but why not hehe." As he jumped out of the way of the knife. He snapped his fingers a giant portal opened that covered the earth, everyone on the planet could see the portal, as he snapped his fingers, a giant meteor can down slamming into the planet making a huge shock wave and explosion @White Shamrock @FrostXShadow @Salex

Sl growled and slammed Kazem down "I think I should leave, you all don't need th-" he was cut off as he vanished away from the meteor, he felt nothing from the explosion. He laughed "Sorry, I am part Bolt remember," he said as he looked at the

destruction, his eyes flickered as he went to Bolt.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING! I-I can't unfuse, how do we do this," he said as he gripped his weapon tight.

@FrostXShadow @Zedisback @Salex

"it's like this" Shadow said knowing how to undo it SL snapped his fingers a gold cloud of smoke covered in lightning formed around his body shadow jumped from the smoke ;landing in a crouched position "well that was fun while it lasted

@White Shamrock
@Zedisback @Salex

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Sl growled and slammed Kazem down "I think I should leave, you all don't need th-" he was cut off as he vanished away from the meteor, he felt nothing from the explosion. He laughed "Sorry, I am part Bolt remember," he said as he looked at the
destruction, his eyes flickered as he went to Bolt.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING! I-I can't unfuse, how do we do this," he said as he gripped his weapon tight.

@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

As he looked at himself, he did notice he got some dust on his hoodie as he said "You know it was a bad idea to use that." He said falling back for a second, as he looked around at everyone making sure they didn't get hurt. @White Shamrock

Kazem

"NO" he shouted holding his hand to the building causing it to reconstruct along with everything in it he then ran inside to find Bolt and His brother

@White Shamrock
@Salex Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
Kazem
"NO" he shouted holding his hand to the building causing it to reconstruct along with everything in it he then ran inside to find Bolt and His brother

@White Shamrock
@Salex Zedisback
As he walked inside with Kazem he said "Did Shadow tell you why we need your help?" Asked Lou as he walked inside with him, wanting to make sure the others didn't get killed @FrostXShadow @White Shamrock

Kazem

Kazem looked at Lou "Klaus didn't call me at all, I was told by O.B.P that an anomaly had occurred and I was assigned to check it out. what is this about you needing help, what a big bad villain kicked your butt and know you need help" he laughed and raised and eyebrow

Shadow

Shadow coughed as he pulled himself to a sitting position "Hm so that's what if feels like to be killed and brought back" he said shrugging

@White Shamrock

FrostXShadow said:
Kazem
Kazem looked at Lou "Klaus didn't call me at all, I was told by O.B.P that an anomaly had occurred and I was assigned to check it out. what is this about you needing help, what a big bad villain kicked your butt and know you need help" he laughed and raised and eyebrow

Shadow

Shadow coughed as he pulled himself to a sitting position "Hm so that's what if feels like to be killed and brought back" he said shrugging

@White Shamrock
"O.B.P?" Lou asked he didn't know of what that was "And, as for what we need help with, let Shadow tell you that." Said Lou, as he lowered both of his hands to his front hoodie pocket saying "Sorry about fighting your brother, but him and Bolt made an anomaly." @White Shamrock

Kazem

O'Brien Protectors, a league of superheroes ran by my family we tend to stay quiet" he said while looking around "Niklaus is always getting into to trouble" he sighed and continued walking

@Zedisback

Bolt's eyes went red "He tried to kill us, HE TRIED TO KILL US! I AM GOING TO KILL THAT BITCH, DON'T FOLLOW ME!" He teleported away and was face to face with Sitamia, he lifted his hands as his gauntlets appeared. He glared at Sitamia and shrugged "You tried to killed me, I won't allow that Baldy," he said crossing his arms and smiling.

@Zedisback @FrostXShadow @Salex

Shadow

Shadow sighed "I kinda feel bad for Saitama if bolt is going after him" he got up wiping the dust from his jacket and pulling down the hood his eyes widen when he saw his brother "oh god oh god"

@White Shamrock @Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
Kazem
O'Brien Protectors, a league of superheroes ran by my family we tend to stay quiet" he said while looking around "Niklaus is always getting into to trouble" he sighed and continued walking

@White Shamrock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back