• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Kazem

Kazem laughed "your one of the new generation huh" he said referring to the boy's badge while continued to walk fixing his jacket that was identical to his brothers but in red

@Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
Kazem
Kazem laughed "your one of the new generation huh" he said referring to the boy's badge while continued to walk fixing his jacket that was identical to his brothers but in red

@White Shamrock

Kazem

"that what O.B.P does basically we monitor everything, we even monitor you guys we are basically overlords that you don't know about" he said while smirking "this anomaly is extremely strong from what ive read in the reports, but you do know it's toying with you right?"

@Zedisback

Shadow

Shadow walked towards his brother and Lou he walked up to lou and gave him a swift punch in the stomach "that's for trying to kill me" he said before glaring at his brother

@Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
Kazem
"that what O.B.P does basically we monitor everything, we even monitor you guys we are basically overlords that you don't know about" he said while smirking "this anomaly is extremely strong from what ive read in the reports, but you do know it's toying with you right?"

@Zedisback
"I do. From what I can see it can make the fabric of reality collapse with a shock wave "We need all the help we can get to beat this thing." But than he got hit, as he would laugh "Relax that wouldn't of killed you." He said as he would glare at Shadow "Don't hate me for doing what I had to do." Said Lou (Alright see ya)

Eliza punched Lou in the arm "What the hell, you tried to kill my brother. I can't stay made at you though, so what happened," she said putting her hands behind her back.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Eliza punched Lou in the arm "What the hell, you tried to kill my brother. I can't stay made at you though, so what happened," she said putting her hands behind her back.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

"Kill you? I know who kazam is looking at the circumstance, i knew he would reconstruct everything, im faking your death, so hear me this, every hero in the hero association now labels you as dragon level, a top tier target, so heroes will come looking to kill you, i need to somehow fix this and that is by faking both of your deaths, sorry if my punch was painful i tried going as soft as i could" he said "now lay low, before the police or worse... Tatsumaki get here" he said @White Shamrock @FrostXShadow

Last edited by a moderator:
Bolt sighed "Fine I won't kill you. Dragon level? Anyway I'm a hero...maybe I can be someone else for a while. Oh and about the punch, I didn't feel it much, I technically don't have a physical form so you could punch me all you want. Make sure you watch your back, the organization, isn't hunting just me they want my dad," he said looking down at the gauntlets.

@Salex

As he turned to Eliza "He said "So can you fix the damage I did with that attack asked Lou, as he remembered looking outside "If not that will be even more paper work." He said not really caring for the idea of paper work, why was it even needed. As he waited for her answered. @White Shamrock @Salex

Eliza smiled and swayed side to side "Will I get another reward if I do, I don't work for free, and I really need to pull strings." She said as she played with her gloves.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Eliza smiled and swayed side to side "Will I get another reward if I do, I don't work for free, and I really need to pull strings." She said as she played with her gloves.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Eliza made a call "Ya my lovely jackass fucked up. The buildings too, this is the last time, I swear," she hanged up as the flash if light appeared, the damage was gone and the buildings seemed to be rebuilt. She grinned "My reward please," she said keeping her hands behind her back.

@Zedisback

"Good" was all he said then he flew inside and met up with kazem, shadow and lou "sorry bout that shadow and kazem, i had to manipulate kazem too rebuild it and fake your death, shadow is now wanted and sorry if my punch was painful i tried too keep it as soft as possible" @White Shamrock @Zedisback (afk for 90 mins)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Eliza made a call "Ya my lovely jackass fucked up. The buildings too, this is the last time, I swear," she hanged up as the flash if light appeared, the damage was gone and the buildings seemed to be rebuilt. She grinned "My reward please," she said keeping her hands behind her back.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Eliza giggled before dawning her mask "Aww, my little red tomato, you are almost too cute to eat. Ya need anything else, I am still here," she said putting her hand on her hip.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Eliza giggled before dawning her mask "Aww, my little red tomato, you are almost too cute to eat. Ya need anything else, I am still here," she said putting her hand on her hip.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

She kissed his cheek "Thanks Hun, you get to survive another day." She bit on the fishes head before swallowing it whole, refusing to chew or savior.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
She kissed his cheek "Thanks Hun, you get to survive another day." She bit on the fishes head before swallowing it whole, refusing to chew or savior.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Eliza ate another "She calls herself the engineer, she's my god mother in case my dad died. She is one of the more relaxed members of the council, she fixes problems or anomalies. Her biggest mistake was trying to make a child who apparently lives in the nothingness," she said as she gnawed on one of the fish, like a cat with a yarn ball.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Eliza ate another "She calls herself the engineer, she's my god mother in case my dad died. She is one of the more relaxed members of the council, she fixes problems or anomalies. Her biggest mistake was trying to make a child who apparently lives in the nothingness," she said as she gnawed on one of the fish, like a cat with a yarn ball.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Eliza looked at him "She explained when a dimension is destroyed or being created it leaves nothingness. She explained it like stars in a black soup. She made a son who was suppose to help create them, he however saw the universes as imperfect. This one wants to destroy anomalies, leaving this universe alone....he rips the others bit by bit," she said with a yaw, she jumped on his back "Carry me to a bed and I'll continue," she said putting her chin on his head.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Eliza looked at him "She explained when a dimension is destroyed or being created it leaves nothingness. She explained it like stars in a black soup. She made a son who was suppose to help create them, he however saw the universes as imperfect. This one wants to destroy anomalies, leaving this universe alone....he rips the others bit by bit," she said with a yaw, she jumped on his back "Carry me to a bed and I'll continue," she said putting her chin on his head.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Eliza gave him a smile "Her son hates anomalies and I think you guy counts. He uses his power of using people like puppets to hurt people." She patted the pillow and gave another yawn "I know how to summon him if ya want to know," she said removing her mask, gloves, boots, and turtleneck revealing a white T.

@Zedisback

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back