• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Salex said:
"IAIAN STRIKE!" he shouted, with that his blade moved at the speed of lightning, blocking each beam and reflecting it to the ground, his stamina was drained but he kept on fighting now with a defensive stance @Zedisback
As he snapped his fingers, the portals where back behind him without making any new portals as he yelled "SURPRISE" Doing something, he never did before wrapping dimension, as the beams on each side fired again as he said "You know I don't like doing things like that." As he waited for what he had to say. @Salex

Zedisback said:
As he snapped his fingers, the portals where back behind him without making any new portals as he yelled "SURPRISE" Doing something, he never did before wrapping dimension, as the beams on each side fired again as he said "You know I don't like doing things like that." As he waited for what he had to say. @Salex
he deflected a beam but got hit by another one behind him, he used his sword to support him to stand "that all you got?" he said while panting as he readjusted his sword to a sabre grip @Zedisback

Salex said:
he deflected a beam but got hit by another one behind him, he used his sword to support him to stand "that all you got?" he said while panting as he readjusted his sword to a sabre grip @Zedisback
As he would think to himself "I already used one out of five of my basic attacks." as he would say "You know, I was hoping we could be friends. No you're the type of person, he only cares for his duty, huh." As he would snap his fingers, again ', as purple energy, would come around his body as he said "I hoped I would never use this energy, this dimensional energy, but my portal attacks are limited." As he would snap his fingers, again, the purple energy formed a slash trying to slashing his armor cutting it if it landed as he said "That was a warning stop now, or else." He was done holding back. @Salex

Last edited by a moderator:
Zedisback said:
As he would think to himself "I already used one out of five of my basic attacks." as he would say "You know, I was hoping we could be friends. No you're the type of person, he only cares for his duty, huh." As he would snap his fingers, again ', as purple energy, would come around his body as he said "I hoped I would never use this energy, this dimensional energy, but my portal attacks are limited." As he would snap his fingers, again, the purple energy formed a slash trying to slashing his armor cutting it if it landed as he said "That was a warning stop now, or else." He was done holding back. @Salex
"IAIAN STRIKE!!!!" he shouted again, he deflected the beam, but now he was panting, tired with his sword being used like a cane "yeah.... and your the type of guy that lets their emotion cloud their judgement... i know you have feelings for eliza, saitama told me... your fighting now because you don't want her be taken away from you" he said panting "so come on, i can do this all day..." he said as he returned to his normal sword position @Zedisback

Salex said:
"IAIAN STRIKE!!!!" he shouted again, he deflected the beam, but now he was panting, tired with his sword being used like a cane "yeah.... and your the type of guy that lets their emotion cloud their judgement... i know you have feelings for eliza, saitama told me... your fighting now because you don't want her be taken away from you" he said panting "so come on, i can do this all day..." he said as he returned to his normal sword position @Zedisback
"Can you really, you're already panting." He said as he went to wipe the sweat from his forehead "You're wrong I'm not fighting for Eliza, or out of any desire for good or evil, I'm fighting, because, again, I'm in charge, so what she did was on me." as he was thinking to himself "Time for a medium attack." As he would laugh as he snapped his fingers again, as fifty portals opened on each said of the Iaian saying "Sorry." As beams would escape half of them, and a meteor coming out of the other half, that explode when they hit something or when they get destroyed. @Salex

Zedisback said:
"Can you really, you're already panting." He said as he went to wipe the sweat from his forehead "You're wrong I'm not fighting for Eliza, or out of any desire for good or evil, I'm fighting, because, again, I'm in charge, so what she did was on me." as he was thinking to himself "Time for a medium attack." As he would laugh as he snapped his fingers again, as fifty portals opened on each said of the Iaian saying "Sorry." As beams would escape half of them, and a meteor coming out of the other half, that explode when they hit something or when they get destroyed. @Salex
in a flash, iaian ran out of the kill spot, seemingly leaving only a chunk of metal behind from his armor making the illusion that he died, but suddenly, from behind iaian made a chokehold with his sword "if you use a portal and that thing sucks me, or you hit me then say goodbye to your head, as any move you do will make my sword get pushed to your head" he said, which was true that he strategically positioned himself that if he gets moved it will either slit lou's throat or decapitate lou @Zedisback

Eliza ran out "Please stop, I am willing to go, just don't kill Lou. I know I am linked so just take me," she said in a weak voice, she went over to the man and gestured the sword down.

@Zedisback @Salex

Salex said:
in a flash, iaian ran out of the kill spot, seemingly leaving only a chunk of metal behind from his armor making the illusion that he died, but suddenly, from behind iaian made a chokehold with his sword "if you use a portal and that thing sucks me, or you hit me then say goodbye to your head, as any move you do will make my sword get pushed to your head" he said, which was true that he strategically positioned himself that if he gets moved it will either slit lou's throat or decapitate lou @Zedisback
As he would laugh for a second he said "Do you really think that I don't have anything else to use?" Asked Lou, as he would snap his fingers, as he would laugh, as he would snap his fingers, as a portal opened up behind them, dropping them both in the middle of the arctic ocean, as he would laugh. @Salex

Zedisback said:
As he would laugh for a second he said "Do you really think that I don't have anything else to use?" Asked Lou, as he would snap his fingers, as he would laugh, as he would snap his fingers, as a portal opened up behind them, dropping them both in the middle of the arctic ocean, as he would laugh. @Salex
luckily, he would thank lou for destroying his armor earlier, as it would make him sink to the artic ocean, he sheathed his sword and climbed up an iceberg looking for lou, as he viewed this battle as just a spar, not a killing field @Zedisback

Salex said:
luckily, he would thank lou for destroying his armor earlier, as it would make him sink to the artic ocean, he sheathed his sword and climbed up an iceberg looking for lou, as he viewed this battle as just a spar, not a killing field @Zedisback
As he would get on the same iceberg at him he looked him dead in the eyes, as the dimensional energy from before, formed around his hand, as he snapped his hand, cutting the iceberg, below him, hoping it would make him fall back in the ocean, cutting it in a square. @Salex

Mira1 said:
Jullia let out a sigh of relief seeing him disappear. She lowered her head slightly and flung herself up. Propelling herself ontop of a building using the flames as a boost. She made sure to cover her face while she did so. She settles on the roof and looked down, throwing another flame at a car.
"That's not a nice thing to do, you know." Crowley says, as he lights another cigarette. "The big man upstairs is gonna get pissed."

Zedisback said:
As he would get on the same iceberg at him he looked him dead in the eyes, as the dimensional energy from before, formed around his hand, as he snapped his hand, cutting the iceberg, below him, hoping it would make him fall back in the ocean, cutting it in a square. @Salex
he unsheathed his sword, and stabbed the ice, he then climbs back up "i cannot defeat you, but your efforts to defeat me have been either the same in vain, you indeed are an honorable foe" he said as he bowed to lou, as he was a hero, he didnt want to kill another hero @Zedisback

Salex said:
he unsheathed his sword, and stabbed the ice, he then climbs back up "i cannot defeat you, but your efforts to defeat me have been either the same in vain, you indeed are an honorable foe" he said as he bowed to lou, as he was a hero, he didnt want to kill another hero @Zedisback
"You're right, we seem to be even, if we keep fighting it would just go on all day, until we both can't fight anymore. But, I can't let you take Eliza." He said, as he would shrug "So stand down, and well, you'll make my job easy." As he lowered both of his hands, to his front hoodie pocket, as he would wipe the seat from his forehead again waiting to see what he would do. @Salex

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"That's not a nice thing to do, you know." Crowley says, as he lights another cigarette. "The big man upstairs is gonna get pissed."

[/QUOTE]
"The big man upstairs can throw me in the pits of hell where I belong." She said with a smirk, watching ad the car crashed I to a tree. She covered her face with a mask that held the feathers of a Phoenix.

Mira1 said:
"The big man upstairs can throw me in the pits of hell where I belong." She said with a smirk, watching ad the car crashed I to a tree. She covered her face with a mask that held the feathers of a Phoenix.
"You can cut the bullshit, 'kay Julia? I'm not a human either." Crowley said as he flicked the ashes off his cigarette. "You aren't really doin' a good job hiding. How about you stop setting shit on fire before my little trip here becomes your problem."

Jullia chuckles and shakes her head. "I don't mind that I'm not doing such an amazing job at hiding." She said turning to face him, "and I'm afraid I can't do that. It's too much fun!" She giggles and throws another flame down on a tree.

@Safety Hammer

Zedisback said:
"You're right, we seem to be even, if we keep fighting it would just go on all day, until we both can't fight anymore. But, I can't let you take Eliza." He said, as he would shrug "So stand down, and well, you'll make my job easy." As he lowered both of his hands, to his front hoodie pocket, waiting to see what he would do. @Salex
"very well, i wont take eliza, for now..." he said, he then sheaths his sword making a sign that he is offering a truce @Zedisback

Salex said:
"very well, i wont take eliza, for now..." he said, he then sheaths his sword making a sign that he is offering a truce @Zedisback
"No you won't ever try to take Eliza, Bolt Or Shadow. Or we will just keep fighting." As he stood, waiting for him to agree to the terms, if not they would just have to fight until they couldn't anyone. @Salex

Zedisback said:
"No you won't ever try to take Eliza, Bolt Or Shadow. Or we will just keep fighting." As he stood, waiting for him to agree to the terms, if not they would just have to fight until they couldn't anyone. @Salex
"you know i can't do that don't you" he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
"you know i can't do that don't you" he said @Zedisback
"Guess you like doing things the hard way.", as he let a breath escape his person saying "Goodbye." As he portal opened sucking them both up, throwing them out ten thousand feet in the air, just leaving them to fall as he said "Now you can do this the easy way or the hard way.!" He yelled as he would fall. @Salex

Zedisback said:
"Guess you like doing things the hard way.", as he let a breath escape his person saying "Goodbye." As he portal opened sucking them both up, throwing them out ten thousand feet in the air, just leaving them to fall as he said "Now you can do this the easy way or the hard way.!" He yelled as he would fall. @Salex
suddenly, they both got stopped in the air floating "that's enough" saitama said as he hung them both by their clothes "you made your point, fight again for another day as we have another threat to deal with" he said, in a flash saitama flew to the warehouse with the two and dropped them @Zedisback

Ray had walked up to Saitama "¡Hola! ¿Cuál es su nombre, el Sr. Calvo," the child asked extending her mitten. She tried to show a smile underneath her skeleton mask, she looked at the others.

@Salex @Zedisback

(Translation: Hi! What is your name, Mr. Baldy)

Salex said:
suddenly, they both got stopped in the air floating "that's enough" saitama said as he hung them both by their clothes "you made your point, fight again for another day as we have another threat to deal with" he said, in a flash saitama flew to the warehouse with the two and dropped them @Zedisback
"I can't I need him to agree." Said Lou, as he crossed his arms, waiting for him to agree to the terms. waiting for him to agree (I get to go I'll be back later) @Salex

saitama was glad he took spanish lessons before, "niño , nunca me llame calvo de nuevo , ¿entendido?" he said in a stern tone (use google translate on that) @White Shamrock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back