• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Ray's eyes seem to beam, she tried to do some push ups but only got to 10 "Guess I should keep practicing," she said rubbing her head. She was amazed at this man, his powers came from training, something that to her was ridiculous.

@Salex

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Ray's eyes seem to beam, she tried to do some push ups but only got to 10 "Guess I should keep practicing," she said rubbing her head. She was amazed at this man, his powers came from training, something that to her was ridiculous.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Ray smiled as she saw a piece of the canyon gone "Can you teach me to du that? That wus AWESUME," she said throwing her hands in the air looking at the rubble. She spun and jumped at the amount of power this guy had.

@Salex

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Ray smiled as she saw a piece of the canyon gone "Can you teach me to du that? That wus AWESUME," she said throwing her hands in the air looking at the rubble. She spun and jumped at the amount of power this guy had.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Ray sighed before walking outside, she messed with a rock before trying to do more than 10 push ups. She was determined and every time she did another, she would laugh at the idea. She stayed outside the entire day refusing to eat or take a break, her body felt like falling but her mind kept telling her to continue.

Bolt sat on the couch whistling before hearing his phone buzz, he looked at Lou "Ya want to know a secret, but you can't tell anyone," he said with a devious smile throwing the phone at a wall.

@Zedisback @Salex

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Ray sighed before walking outside, she messed with a rock before trying to do more than 10 push ups. She was determined and every time she did another, she would laugh at the idea. She stayed outside the entire day refusing to eat or take a break, her body felt like falling but her mind kept telling her to continue.

Bolt sat on the couch whistling before hearing his phone buzz, he looked at Lou "Ya want to know a secret, but you can't tell anyone," he said with a devious smile throwing the phone at a wall.

@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Ray sighed extending her hand "I just want to be like you, is that hard to ask." She said in a defeated tone, she mumbled something under her breath as she followed him inside.

@Salex

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Ray sighed extending her hand "I just want to be like you, is that hard to ask." She said in a defeated tone, she mumbled something under her breath as she followed him inside.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

She let out a sigh "Can you at least give me something to prepare for that, if I can't do your training than what can I do." She asked as she felt her body somewhat sore from her training, she also became hungry trying not to let it be seen.

@Salex

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
She let out a sigh "Can you at least give me something to prepare for that, if I can't do your training than what can I do." She asked as she felt her body somewhat sore from her training, she also became hungry trying not to let it be seen.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]

@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Bolt gave a devious smile before guiding him towards a little piece of the warehouse he had made, he opened it. There was a giant metal machine that seemed to be open as Bolt stepped in.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt gave a devious smile before guiding him towards a little piece of the warehouse he had made, he opened it. There was a giant metal machine that seemed to be open as Bolt stepped in.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Salex said:
"you already have great power, touching takes less energy than punching, you'll do fine, you got immense power already!" he said @White Shamrock
She looked up "What about flying, and running fast mr.S" she said as she heard a growl from her stomach. She frowned "Can you make me something to eat," she said tugging at him.

@Salex

Bolt walked towards it and turned something on the back of it. He jumped into the front as it closed around him, it clicked and created steam until it appeared to be Kinetic. He stepped of the pillar and smiled underneath his mask "You want to see what I can do," he said walking outside.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt walked towards it and turned something on the back of it. He jumped into the front as it closed around him, it clicked and created steam until it appeared to be Kinetic. He stepped of the pillar and smiled underneath his mask "You want to see what I can do," he said walking outside.
@White Shamrock [/color]

[/QUOTE]

He smiled "Hit me with something big, just not big enough to destroy the city." He said as he messed with something on his hand to reveals gauntlets, he made a ready stance.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
She looked up "What about flying, and running fast mr.S" she said as she heard a growl from her stomach. She frowned "Can you make me something to eat," she said tugging at him.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
He smiled "Hit me with something big, just not big enough to destroy the city." He said as he messed with something on his hand to reveals gauntlets, he made a ready stance.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Kinetic quickly punched one as it sliced in half, hitting the ground around him, he saw the others coming and quickly used a open palm absorbing the force. He let out a grunt before pounding the ground releasing it, he smile underneath the mask "How did I do, did any of you time me," he said barely fazed by what had happened.

@Zedisback @Salex

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Kinetic quickly punched one as it sliced in half, hitting the ground around him, he saw the others coming and quickly used a open palm absorbing the force. He let out a grunt before pounding the ground releasing it, he smile underneath the mask "How did I do, did any of you time me," he said barely fazed by what had happened.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back