• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Eliza looked up and took her phone "Ya hey...You owe me one, come on the council doesn't need to know. Yes I am with my Lou....not yet, just do your shit." She hanged up as a flash of light blinded the entire city, everything was back to normal "Better?" She said smiling at Lou.

@Zedisback @FrostXShadow @Salex

"sure thing" Shadow got up and grabbed another Cherry flavored AMP and handing it to Lou "so Lou you wanna tell us what that thing is..you seem to know a lot about it" he stated while taking another gulp

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Eliza lifted him by the chin, and remover her mask "I just call in a friend, no problem....I would like a reward," she said giving a devious smile.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Shadow grimanced and scoothched back alittle before looking at Lou waiting for his answer 'this girl is ....strange but then again all girls are' he thought to himself before shuddering and taking another gulp of his drink

@White Shamrock

(( Ill be back in like 30 minuets ))

Eliza grabbed the back of his head and leaned forward kissed him, she released and laughed "You are too cute for your own good, thanks for the gift." She said still cradling him in her arms resisting her instincts.

@Zedisback @FrostXShadow

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Ellet helped him stand "Thanks, cutey, ya need anything," she said standing tall. She let out a sigh "First time," she said jokingly.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Shadow just sat there wide eyed "uhhh umm" he was at a lost for words for what he had just seen he decided not to say anything about it "so You gonna tell me about what that thing was?" he asked Lou totally ignoring what just happened and drinked the last of his AMP

((you going to sleep too?? @Zedisback ))

"Okay now I'll tell you what I know" As he walked taking a seat he waved at Shadow to take one too, taking another drink as he waited for Shadow @FrostXShadow (No I'm not)

Shadow sighed and teleported next to him sitting on the arm rest with his legs folded "Alright little lover boy spill" he smirked referring to when Eliza kissed him

@Zedisback (( ok im gonna stay up for another hour or two ))

FrostXShadow said:
Shadow sighed and teleported next to him sitting on the arm rest with his legs folded "Alright little lover boy spill" he smirked referring to when Eliza kissed him
@Zedisback (( ok im gonna stay up for another hour or two ))
As he would start to blush a little he reached into his front hoodie pocket, pulling out that badge shaped object from before showing it to him it said "D-87" On it as he said "This is a long one relax." As he was now sitting back, letting a yawn escape him, saying "This badge is a symbol of the dimension guardians, I watch over 'D-87' that is this dimension, from what I got to read of the old logs, the last generation of guardians, had to fight this thing, and to beat it, most of the guardians had to give their life's to seal it, now its broken that seal, I don't know how, but from what I got to read, its not as strong as it was right now, because it just woke up I think." @FrostXShadow

Shadow's eyes widen " dimension guardians huh so why are you hanging out with a bunch of lame-o superheroes like us if you can be out Protecting a whole dimension" he asked obviously 'hm so at least someone else was interesting before they came here' he thought to himself before looking back at Lou while opening another can of AMP and drinking some.

@Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
Shadow's eyes widen " dimension guardians huh so why are you hanging out with a bunch of lame-o superheroes like us if you can be out Protecting a whole dimension" he asked obviously 'hm so at least someone else was interesting before they came here' he thought to himself before looking back at Lou while opening another can of AMP and drinking some.
@Zedisback
"You know, if you ever become one of us, you'll find that a lot of people aren't powerful enough to be a threat to the dimension, very few are, and most of the time if they are, the person is a multi-dimension threat, and if they are, all of the guardians get together to fight it, like that thing we're fighting is. But, want to see something cool? Every conceivable version of us exists." With a snap of his fingers a window opened showing them in other dimensions. One was where Shadow was a villain, one where they are the Heroes of Today, one where all of them are villains, one where him and Bolt are the only two heroes fighting a world of evildoers. One where Shadow is a bank robber. @FrostXShadow

"dang I look sexy as a villain and a bank robber" he laughed and looked at the different versions "so I have another question..how come your so tired after just making a simple portal?" 'this guy ..maybe he can show me where my parent are' he said to him self getting excited but quickly calmed downed and look back at Lou

@Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
"dang I look sexy as a villain and a bank robber" he laughed and looked at the different versions "so I have another question..how come your so tired after just making a simple portal?" 'this guy ..maybe he can show me where my parent are' he said to him self getting excited but quickly calmed downed and look back at Lou
@Zedisback
"Well whenever I do something with my powers, it is ripping a hole in the dimension, and the time course, and from what I can tell, each dimension has a different time course, at least that is what my research shows.", As he was looking at another dimension, a look of worry would grow onto his face, as he saw that anomaly from before, as it was fighting the evil them as he said "No no no, don't tell me, he has a way to get to other dimensions." @FrostXShadow

"what it's bad that it can go to different dimensions?" he asked 'maybe I should wait until later' he said in his mind before looking back at the dimension where the thing was fighting and evil version of himself he watched as the Evil version of himself had pitch black eyes instead of gold and whenever he summoned a weapon his hands were black "hm weird" he looked back at Lou

@Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
"what it's bad that it can go to different dimensions?" he asked 'maybe I should wait until later' he said in his mind before looking back at the dimension where the thing was fighting and evil version of himself he watched as the Evil version of himself had pitch black eyes instead of gold and whenever he summoned a weapon his hands were black "hm weird" he looked back at Lou
@Zedisback
"Yes this thing is changing the time courses of them." He watched as a purple shock wave escaped his body, the fabric of the dimension started to shake, it started to spin, before the fabric of that dimension was gone, almost like it was never there in the first place "It made the fabric of that dimension collapse..." He said looking in awe. @FrostXShadow

"I don't know... I told you everything I know." As he was sitting back "One thing I don't get is why hasn't it done it to us yet, that thing is weird too, it doesn't act the same each time we see it..." @FrostXShadow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back