• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Bolt growled as he tried to teleport but couldn't due to no electricity "SHIT! That's it, no more hand to hand or teleporting, or powers bullshit." He grabbed the knife and pointed it at the anomaly, "Weapon to Weapon friend," he said as electricity surged through it, a grin on his face as he removed the gauntlets.

@FrostXShadow @Zedisback

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadow fell to the ground landing in a crouched position he tried to teleport but nothing happened he then tried to form a blade but it didn't' work, his eyes seemed to loose their golden color and turned into a hazel "Crap no powers..guess ill have to do this the old fashion way, thank you five years of gymnastics and Martial arts" he laughed and ran at a golem "ill just use you as a stepping stool big guy" he said jumping onto the golems arm and throwing himself at the anomaly doing a front flip as he did so, he pulled one of his non-summoned pocket knives from his Jacket and attempted slash at it's face

@White Shamrock

Bolt grabbed something from his pocket, he put some buds on a started the fight. He swung the knife down clashing with the blades as he hummed his tune "Show me how to lie, you're getting better all the time," he sung swinging the knife to the side. He smiled "And turning all against one is an art that's hard to teach," he continued hitting the anomalies side.

@Zedisback @FrostXShadow

FrostXShadow said:
Shadow fell to the ground landing in a crouched position he tried to teleport but nothing happened he then tried to form a blade but it didn't' work, his eyes seemed to loose their golden color and turned into a hazel "Crap no powers..guess ill have to do this the old fashion way, thank you five years of gymnastics and Martial arts" he laughed and ran at a golem "ill just use you as a stepping stool big guy" he said jumping onto the golems arm and throwing himself at the anomaly doing a front flip as he did so, he pulled one of his non-summoned pocket knives from his Jacket and attempted slash at it's face
@White Shamrock
[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt grabbed something from his pocket, he put some buds on a started the fight. He swung the knife down clashing with the blades as he hummed his tune "Show me how to lie, you're getting better all the time," he sung swinging the knife to the side. He smiled "And turning all against one is an art that's hard to teach," he sung hitting the anomalies side.
@White Shamrock

[/color]

As Lou ran at it, trying to hit it in the face, he didn't have anything much to use on his person, hoping they would find a way out of this, as he started panting.

[/QUOTE]

Bolt glared "NO TELEPORTING, REMEMBER! I thought you were a gentle men, just you and me," he said, his eyes flickered red. He used his remaining electricity to charge the knife, his eyes seemed to dim.

@Zedisback @FrostXShadow

"don't even try" he said before spinning dodging the blade he landed on the ground he looked at Bolt "HEY NO FAIR I WANT TO LISTEN TO MUSIC" he yelled out he heard Bolt say he wanted to fight the thing alone "tch you fun hog" he scoffed and sat on the ground with his hands out concentrating hoping while Bolt fought the thing , maybe it would make an opening in this void just enough to give him his powers back long enough to create a sword

@White Shamrock @Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt glared "NO TELEPORTING, REMEMBER! I thought you were a gentle men, just you and me," he said, his eyes flickered red. He used his remaining electricity to charge the knife, his eyes seemed to dim.
@White Shamrock

[/color]

As he was resting after trying to attack, something would feel weird he wasn't sure what it was, before, he wasn't in the void anyone as he looked about, where did they end up what happened as he said "Okay what just happened?"

[/QUOTE]

(Im back)

"Oh cmon lizzie dont use that" saitama said, he walked in seeing bolt's father on a computer "i took some stuff from the basement, sorry bout your wife as well sir" he said @White Shamrock @FrostXShadow @Zedisback

Bolt fell to the ground, his eyed seemed to lose there blue. His strength was gone as he fell into the sand, he muttered the words "H-help." He started to sink into the sand and tried to move but couldn't.

@FrostXShadow @Zedisback

Bolt's father sighed "She was my one love, only person who saw me through my stubborn vail. Please just call me Cyril, that is my original name, you remind me of someone from my group," he said as the screen went to static for a second and re-appeared "Can you charge me," he said in a defeated voice.

@Salex

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Bolt's father sighed "She was my one love, only person who saw me through my stubborn vail. Please just call me Cyril, that is my original name, you remind me of someone from my group," he said as the screen went to static for a second and re-appeared "Can you charge me," he said in a defeated voice.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Shadow felt a huge rush of strength he quickly teleported grabbing Both Bolt and Lou before teleporting back to the warehouse where everything seemed normal he fell to one knee panting in front of saitama "oh hey"

@White Shamrock @Zedisback @Salex

As he would feel weak after the events that just happened as he started falling from the sky landing in some kind of sand a he started to sink, what was this, as all of his strength seemed gone just being in the void could take a lot out of a Human @White Shamrock

As he would just stay where Shadow put him, he was still weak, as he panted about, he looked up in the sky still seeing Negative Zone as he said "Looks like we need to fix this... *Panting* We lucked out this time..." As he not knowing how he could fix this. @White Shamrock

FrostXShadow said:
Shadow felt a huge rush of strength he quickly teleported grabbing Both Bolt and Lou before teleporting back to the warehouse where everything seemed normal he fell to one knee panting in front of saitama "oh hey"
"Oh... Dont scare me like that" he said seeming unreactive @FrostXShadow

Shadow kneeled there glaring at Saitama his eyes regained their golden color and he shot up grabbing Saitama by the shirt "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU WHEN WE HAD TO FIGHT THAT STUPID THING HUH" he screamed but fell back down on one knee panting

@Salex

FrostXShadow said:
Shadow kneeled there glaring at Saitama his eyes regained their golden color and he shot up grabbing Saitama by the shirt "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU WHEN WE HAD TO FIGHT THAT STUPID THING HUH" he screamed but fell back down on one knee panting
@Salex
"With lizzie..." He said calmly @FrostXShadow

he growled but was to tired to yell at him again he sighed and got up, he walked to the fridge and grabbed an energy drink called AMP, he opened it and took to long gulps before looking at the group "you guys want one they are really good" he said smiling but still on the verge of passing out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back