• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

As he got up for a second, he looked around the room, walking around until he saw the others waving at them not really sure what he was thinking as Lou said "Hello, guys." @White Shamrock

Eliza used the suit to pick up Lou "Hi meat how ya doing," she said taking her surgical mask off. She gave a low growl "Ya looking healthy as usual," she gave a fake grin.

@Zedisback

he sighed and got up walking inside the warehouse "hey lou" he said while walking to the fridge grabbing a green tea

@Zedisback

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadow growled when he heard the voice "I am not really in the mood for this guy" he growled out his eyes burning gold he looked at lou "can we just kill this guy already"

@Zedisback

Eliza sighed "Ok but only because you are so cute, anyway I am ready," she kissed Lou's cheek before dropping him. The suit seemed to separate and vanish into the sky, she brought out a spear and smiled.

Bolt turned red as he whistled, he gauntlets seem to spread across his arm as he did the "We can do it" pose. He grinned as the electricity seemed to pulse from his arms, he laughed "Lets go fry a bitch," he said pounding the ground.

@Zedisback @FrostXShadow @Salex

FrostXShadow said:
Shadow growled when he heard the voice "I am not really in the mood for this guy" he growled out his eyes burning gold he looked at lou "can we just kill this guy already"
@White Shamrock [/color]

Shadow sighed and teleported to his room putting on his black skinny jeans and a black button up jacket. he grabbed his fingerless gloves and his White scarf and teleported back to the group sliding on the fingerless gloves and putting the scarf on along with pulling the hood up to cover most of his hair "Im with Bolt on the one this guy destroyed the tower, I do believe he deserves a beating" he said cracking his knuckles while his eyes and hands flared gold

@White Shamrock @Zedisback @Salex

Bolt walked up to him, his arms behind his back "So back to mess with me again huh. Can we settle this like gentlemen now, or will you still act like a child," he clicked his boots as he rose from the ground and got to his level.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt walked up to him, his arms behind his back "So back to mess with me again huh. Can we settle this like gentlemen now, or will you still act like a child," he clicked his boots as he rose from the ground and got to his level.
@White Shamrock [/color]

[/QUOTE]

Bolt glared at him "I'll start if you don't mind, I am a gentle men. I do hope you understand," he said winding up his fist and slamming the anomaly into the ground below, the shock wave was released, as a crater was shown.

@FrostXShadow @Zedisback @Salex

"oh I remember and Im going to get a little pay back" he said to lou 'god I hope this works I haven't had anytime to practice it and I only learned about it an hour ago but if it's the same as it was last time' he mentally contemplated before holding his hand out an concentrating his hand glowed Bright gold and a katana formed from thin air. he jumped up and down like a little kid "IT WORKED IT FREAKING WORKED" he screamed doing a little victory dance

@White Shamrock @Zedisback @Salex

As a laugh seemed to escape him he wasn't ready for that as it said "Lets play." As a green ball formed in his hand it seemed to be forming something, as it fired up into the sky, it would fall down this seem to cover half of the city, as the rain from before started going up... everything seemed backwards, as he made a Negative Zone, the seasons seemed to turn backwards, too. @White Shamrock

As Lou just watched as everything seemed wrong, the colors seemed backwards to what they would normally be as he looked over to Shadow saying "What happened?"

Shadow's face became serious and dark instead of his hands glowing bright gold they were pitch black "I don't like this at all" he said before forming a throwing knife in his free hand and throwing it at the Thing

@White Shamrock @Zedisback

Bolt grinned "You have made this too easy," he lifted his hand as lighting sprouted from the ground. He jumped forward as he gripped him and drove them towards the bottom (Whatever it may be) and taking himself with him.

(We should put these two in this)

get_along_sweater_base_by_flyingmintbunnystuck-d8ph9e0.png

FrostXShadow said:
Shadow's face became serious and dark instead of his hands glowing bright gold they were pitch black "I don't like this at all" he said before forming a throwing knife in his free hand and throwing it at the Thing
As he just looked at the knife he would laugh, its been so long since the last time he used this, as he extended his right hand, a blast, that would normally be purple was yellow, as two left his hand, the first one hitting the knife making the molecule bonds collapse, making it almost like it never existed, and the other blast would do the same to whatever it hit. @FrostXShadow @White Shamrock

As Lou jumped he would snap his fingers as a portal that would normally be white opened to blacked, as a beam would fire out of the portal, at the thing.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt grinned "You have made this too easy," he lifted his hand as lighting sprouted from the ground. He jumped forward as he gripped him and drove them towards the bottom (Whatever it may be) and taking himself with him.
(We should put these two in this)

get_along_sweater_base_by_flyingmintbunnystuck-d8ph9e0.png

@White Shamrock (Mhm)

[/color]

As the beam he fired from his portal seemed to miss it just made a hole in the warehouse wall as he said "Come on!"Already sweating some.

[/QUOTE]

Shadow smirked as he watched the thing teleport around the room 'this thing is weird maybe I could try something else' he teleported next to Bolt " hey mind giving me a hand or at least a shock he said while forming five throwing knives in front of bolt

@White Shamrock

"I'll let you play with my friends~" As ball of nothingness formed behind him, it was what seemed to be those shadows last time, but this time it was white thanks to the Negative Zone, as two giant one one hundred feet tall golems got made, one with two giant katanas, and one with a giant crossbow, and a shield. @White Shamrock

As Lou rested on the ground he saw two giants, as the roof of the warehouse seemed to break he looked at the others waiting to tell what they should do.

Bolt smiled and grabbed one knife as it spread to the rest, he ran after the anomaly. He teleported to his location hitting him with full force, he would vanish and keep doing this. He laughed "I *teleport* hate *teleport* your *teleport* dumb face," he said the last part behind him, slamming him in the back of the head.

@Zedisback @FrostXShadow

Shadow smirked as he held the Electric charged blades in his hand he broke into a run he looked back at Lou "LOU MAKE PORTAL FROM YOU TO THE GOLEMS HEAD WHEN I SAY SO" he jumped into the air teleporting to the golem giving a kick in the face before back flipping off it's face "NOW" he shouted to lou, in mid flip he threw one of the charged Knives at Lou after he threw it he looked at bolt and the anomaly and teleported before the golem grabbed him he threw a knife to bolt "BOLT CATCH" before teleporting in front of the thing ready to slice it open with one of the blades

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt smiled and grabbed one knife as it spread to the rest, he ran after the anomaly. He teleported to his location hitting him with full force, he would vanish and keep doing this. He laughed "I *teleport* hate *teleport* your *teleport* dumb face," he said the last part behind him, slamming him in the back of the head.
@White Shamrock [/color]

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back