• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Eliza ripped the spear out "I...am...fine, even if you had to wouldn't it be weird trying to treat the wounds of a salamander," she said putting the surgical mask back on and smiling underneath.

@Salex

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Eliza ripped the spear out "I...am...fine, even if you had to wouldn't it be weird trying to treat the wounds of a salamander," she said putting the surgical mask back on and smiling underneath.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Eliza shrugged, patting his bald head "Ya weirdo, get the supplies take em back. I'll get what I need to get ok," she said walking onto a wall and seeming to vanish.

@Salex

"I have a ton of computers sitting over there just don't take the one with the number 8 on it ad there is scrap metal outside in the back" he beamed at bolt while eating the eggs he just finished

((Srry I just got home from school))

@White Shamrock

Bolt grinned "Ya want to help me with my project, I could use someone and since no one is around you could help. I also got my dad back online," he put the laptop in his hands down revealing a blue screen. The screen gave a static sigh "Hello Shadow, apparently you are the only sane person around here, I gave my son a gift but I can't help in my...condition," he said before trying to move.

@FrostXShadow

"uh sane isn't the word I would use sir" he laughed "sure Bolt ill help" he said his eyes glowing bright Blinding gold and his hands sparking a gold-ish color without him knowing

@White Shamrock

Bolt guided him outside and grabbed a box. He took out two blue mechanical gloves, they looked old and warn, he clashed them as sparks came out. He looked over at Shadow "Fight me," was all he said putting on some boots that matched.

@FrostXShadow

"uh what" Shadow was a bit confused on why bolt wanted to fight "why do you want to fight? not that I don't mind sparring abit"

@White Shamrock

As Lou got up it seemed someone moved him to a bed, not really sure what happened, walking in the main room, taking a seat within the room, in the warehouse, not sure if he missed anything.

The day seemed peaceful, everything seemed fine, as rain started to drizzle from the sky, as a purple light shined above city hall, it seemed something was trying to get their attention, as the light flashed brightly, was the anomaly back? @FrostXShadow @Salex @Yappi

Bolt sighed "Yes, I want you to fight me. Your my friend so I won't kill you," he said jokingly as he got into a fighting stance and smirked "Unless you're chicken," he said his eyes flashed blue.

@FrostXShadow

Shadow ignored the rain and got into a fighting stance "ha You wish" his eyes glowing along with his hands he broke into a run taking a couple of steps and disappearing only to reappear to Bolt's right side aiming a punch at his face

@White Shamrock rock @Zedisback

Last edited by a moderator:
Bolt swung at his side as a giant shock wave was slammed into Shadow's side, he crossed his arms "Dad thought that these would help with my power....also these." He used one of his feet to kick the other and vice versa, he flew atop the ground a smile on his face as he pointed and a bolt came from the sky.

@Frost

Shadow gasped when the shock waved connected but he recovered in just enough time to block the kicks he did a backflip to doge the bolt "well this is going to be interesting, he pulled a pocket knife from his back pocket and flinged it a bolts face before teleporting behind him slamming a knee into his back before teleporting once again grabbing the knife teleporting above Bolt throwing the knife at the top of his head

(( I feel like minato )) @White Shamrock

Bolt grabbed the knife and crushed it in his hands, he pointed at the ground as lighting swirled struck around him, bolt appeared from the stikes and kneed him. He gave a little laugh before grabbing his head, he used his other hand to cover his mouth making a bane impression "I WILL BREAK YOU," he said slammed his back in before dropping Shadow. He smiled "Good fight, what do ya think of my attachments," he extended his hand to help him up.

@FrostXShadow

Shadow jumped up unfazed and wiped the dirt from his jeans "their pretty cool hive five" he held his hand up to give bolt a high five but his hands started to glow and a knife formed flying towards Bolt

@White Shamrock

Bolt grabbed the weapon and crushed it "You do know your attacks could have killed me. I need to work on these, I need an assent if you care to help." He said walking back inside as a giant bolt of stuck it "I JUST REALIZED THAT SCRATCHING YOU HEAD ACTIVATES THEM! I ALSO REGRET MAKING A PASSWORD FOR THEM!" He said as another bolt stuck, the light flickered.

@FrostXShadow @Zedisback

Users who are viewing this thread

Back