• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Bolt leaned on Shadow "I'm gonna need you too carry me, Lou can't take a portal being opened," he said putting the full weight on Shadow. He yawned before falling on the floor and refusing to get up "This is my home now, wipe your feat please," he said laughing at his joke.

@Zedisback @FrostXShadow

Still on the ground he said "Any idea how to fix this." Trying to look at Bolt the best he could, still having no control over this, as he hoped deep down, he wouldn't be suck with this. @White Shamrock @FrostXShadow

Shadow shook his head and put a hand on Bolt's shoulder and another one on Lou's "I hope this works" he said before willing himself to teleport. they all arrived at the ware house, Shadow fell on the floor exhausted

@White Shamrock @Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Eliza growled as she picked up rubble "I don't take orders baldy, but I will at least help pick this shit up." She paused for a second before grabbing him "WHAT HAPPENED TO MY DAD!" Eliza said shivering a little at the thought of losing him.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Bolt's eyes flashed "YA HOO I FEEL BETTER! I AM GOING TO RUN!" he said teleporting around the new home, he laughed and smiled. He went down and grinned "I am going to bed night," he walked off and went into a light.

@Zedisback @FrostXShadow

Shadow laid on the floor staring at Bolt "what the heck is wrong with that kid" he asked shaking his head "so do you guys have your powers back?" he asked because he saw bolt flashing around the room

@White Shamrock @Zedisback

"Yeah, im gonna meet with the others and sort this thing out" he said, he crouched mid-air and flew leaving a supersonic circle of dust and leaving a crater outside, he flew and landed outside the warehouse and left a crater. "Man i gotta slow down" he said to himself, he walked in the warehouse and said "hey everyone how are you all holding up? I cleaned up most of the mess, thank me later" he said @White Shamrock @FrostXShadow @Zedisback

As he was sitting on the ground he saw the electricity seemed to stop, he smiled, no longer feeling pain as he looked over to shadow saying "Sorry about that." As he panted about, as his hair color seemed to be back to its normal brown color as he said "I think so." As he shut his eyes for a second, as everything lost color around him, gravity seemed to go crazy around him, as three pizza boxes with pepperoni pizza in them as he opened one of the boxes taking slice if the pizza as he started to eat. @White Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
"that's good oh Saitama you made it I was wondering where you were" he called out then he noticed the pizza and his eyes lit up again "YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON EVER" he screamed at Lou before Devouring a slice of pizza and going after another

@Zedisback @Salex

Bolt teleported to the door "I'm going to get some real food, I still have a job to do bye," he said walking outside and whistling to himself, he breathed in the fresh air before vanishing into the night.

(Night :3)

(( night and time for Shadow to get his new power))

Shadow felt a rush of energy go through him "woah what the heck was that" his eyes Glowing blinding Gold he felt a strange sensation in his hands but chose to ignore it not even noticing how bright his eyes were he continued to devour slices of pizza

@White Shamrock @Zedisback @Salex

As he waved to Bolt he was happy everyone had the right powers back, giving him a smile, now knowing how hard it was to keep in all that energy, as he reached within the box getting another slice of pizza. (Goodnight) @White Shamrock

(( or he will just get It later ))

Shadow grabbed another slice of pizza "well im going to bed guys" he said before getting up and walking into a room he customize he stripped of his clothes and put on pajama pants before jumping in the bed falling almost instantly to sleep no noticing that his hands were glowing Gold

((night peoples see ya tommrow))

As he let himself fall back onto the ground, making those pizzas did take a bit out of him, as he panted a bit not really sure who else was left awake as he waved to Saitama saying "Want some pizza?" Asked Lou @Salex

Zedisback said:
As he let himself fall back onto the ground, making those pizzas did take a bit out of him, as he panted a bit not really sure who else was left awake as he waved to Saitama saying "Want some pizza?" Asked Lou @Salex
"Nah thanks... Did you notice shadow's hands were gold?" He said @Zedisback

Salex said:
"Nah thanks... Did you notice shadow's handa were gold?" He said @Zedisback
"No I didn't." Said Lou, not really paying much mind to what went on around them, looking around the room, seeing only him and the other male. @Salex

he had no time to chill, he was still human and still needed to eat and sleep, but he had work to do. he goes back to the remnants of the town, grabbing a new pair of gloves from his old apartment and goes out helping the local authorities help the trapped civilians. in a matter of hours the civilians were counted and only 3 died and 29 injured. saitama then continued to the tower and started cleaning things up, piling rubble and putting it where the other ruble was put, then in a few minutes, the plot that was the tower was now flat "ah... my work here is done" he said as he dusted off his gloves, he flew back to the warehouse and dropped to the floor snoozing from being too tired @White Shamrock @Zedisback @FrostXShadow @Yappi

"Ahh piss" I grab the passed out man and put him on a bed, I see that pizza was here earlier so while I don't exactly have to eat....I take some anyways. And I eat it, each bite tasting divine.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](*Breaks Window* ME! *Jazz Hands*)

[/QUOTE]
(WHAT THE FUCK?!??! *jumps out of window* but really post something plz)

Bolt came back inside yawning from his night "Morning all you fucks.....I need a computer," he said going inside and stood in the middle of the room. He decided to let out some energy by powering the lights causing them to almost burn, he looked around trying to find someone.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt came back inside yawning from his night "Morning all you fucks.....I need a computer," he said going inside and stood in the middle of the room. He decided to let out some energy by powering the lights causing them to almost burn, he looked around trying to find someone.

[/QUOTE]
saitama woke up, finding his light burnt up, he walked out "bolt cmon man our budget is low since the tower was vaporized" he said "and your sister is a dick i have to say" he said again @White Shamrock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back