• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt glared "MY DAD WAS IN THAT TOWER! His robotic form is gone, he died but I was able to save him, now he is dead again. I am nothing like the original group he built," he said as he looked at the burnt glove and continued his walk.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Bolt gave a fake grin "Congatufuckinglations, you figured it out, yes he was the screen. Now do you see why I am pissed, my dad built a tower for his group, and the next destroyed it," he said using his electricity too brighten the street.

@Salex

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt gave a fake grin "Congatufuckinglations, you figured it out, yes he was the screen. Now do you see why I am pissed, my dad built a tower for his group, and the next destroyed it," he said using his electricity too brighten the street.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Bolt sighed "Lets just get thi-YOU RIPPED MY DAD OUT OF THE COMPUTER! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT COULD HAVE DONE!" He was pissed again as he walked off in the direction of the tower, mumbling something to himself.

@Salex

I start to help rebuilding the tower, welding anything that needs it. I just kinda go along with everyone's doing until someone ask me for a mission.

Shadow sighs and flips off the ledge landing on the ground "this is going to be a pain" he begins to rapidly teleport around fixing things

"Maybe for now, we could just use another base, like an abandoned warehouse?" Lou asked taking another look at the city. "But, maybe we should try to fix the other city parts first...?" As he stood about waiting to see what they said.

Shadow stopped teleporting and looked at Lou "I have the perfect place" he then looked to bolt "just until we can get this place up and running, we should have a different place to stay" he said with a shrug

@White Shamrock @Yappi @Salex

"However, Shadow, mind running an errand with me really fast?" Lou asked not sure if Shadow would be alright with it, even if he wasn't he could just run it by himself, he only wanted some back up, if they did get attacked, when they went to run it. @FrostXShadow

Shadow looks to Lou "what do you need" he then looked at the person infront of him "hold on a second" and he looked back at Lou "fast is my middle name..well it's actually Richard but you get the point what do you need done"

@Yappi @Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
Shadow looks to Lou "what do you need" he then looked at the person infront of him "hold on a second" and he looked back at Lou "fast is my middle name..well it's actually Richard but you get the point what do you need done"
@White Shamrock @FrostXShadow

Shadow sighed and teleported next to Lou "alright lets go" he looked at bolt "no I haven't seen her but ill keep an eye out" he looked back at Lou "so where are we going"

@White Shamrock

"Just place your hand on my back, we don't have a lot of time, who knows when his next attack will be." He said rushing the boy, hoping he would make haste. @FrostXShadow

As everything seemed to lose color around his person, the air would grow thin, everything staying a black and white monochrome, gravity, seemed to change rapidly, from almost none, to ten times the normal gravity of Earth, to almost nothing again, as a vortex seemed to open up behind the two, spinning around, as it sucked them in. Their molecules getting torn apart, just to be put back together, when they exited the portal. As they just stood about in a full metal room, with nothing but a metal door with no knob on it. As he seemed to sweat a bit. @FrostXShadow

Eliza thrashed at the ruble "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, WHY DO I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS SHIT! FOR HERO'S ALL OF YOU SUCK!" Elly said yelling at the top of her lungs, she was pissed as she finally found her way out.

"that was weird" he said while rubbing his shoulder "so where are we exactly?" he asked Lou while looking around the room, "I don't like this" he stated simply looking around at the metal room

@Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
"that was weird" he said while rubbing his shoulder "so where are we exactly?" he asked Lou while looking around the room, "I don't like this" he stated simply looking around at the metal room
@Zedisback
"Don't go too far from me." Said Lou as he walked up to the metal door, reaching into his front hoodie pocket, he seemed to pull out a badge of some kind, as he turned around for a second, looking back at Shadow, the badge said 'D-87' As he went over to the door, knocking on it four times than stopping than he knocked two more times, than five more, as a small hatch on the door opened, where he placed the badge shaped object, as it was handed back out by a hand, as the door opened, he put it back in his hoodie pocket, as he said "Come on Shadow" @FrostXShadow

Eliza growled as she picked up rubble "I don't take orders baldy, but I will at least help pick this shit up." She paused for a second before grabbing him "WHAT HAPPENED TO MY DAD!" Eliza said shivering a little at the thought of losing him.

@Salex

As Lou exited the room, he held a paper in his hand, as he placed his hand on the back of Shadow, a portal opened up behind them, taking them back, as he walked off from Shadow, over to Bolt handing him the paper, the paper showed what the anomaly looked liked in bold it said 'prisoner S-28079 escaped from sealing' As he waited to see what Bolt would say to that @White Shamrock @Salex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back