• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Zedisback said:
"Isn't this cute?" The voice sounded serious was this even the one from before.... as he shadows faded away it said "I'm done with these games for now. This was just a taste, I'll see you around heroes!" As all the shadows faded away, when everything seemed at peace the voice said "I'll leave you with a gift... hehe" As a green ball of light was inward in the sky over the towers, as it beamed down, as it fired a Disintegration Beam at the tower, disintegrating the tower leaving all heroes inside alive. @White Shamrock
the floor suddenly got vaporized under saitama's feet, luckily he could fly and he was floating there confused "well at least i wont have to talk to debby about that hole..." he said

As the air would grow peaceful once again, what and who was this new villain and when will he attack next...

As Lou stood around resting he looked in awe as the floor the walls and everything seemed to be gone, as he started falling, this was catching him off guard, not really sure what to do. @White Shamrock

"crap" Shadow quickly teleported to a nearby ledge and crouched "so who exactly was that douchebag?" He asked Saitama he saw Lou falling a quickly teleported to him grabbing him and teleported back to the ledge "you ok there kid"

@Zedsiback @Salex

Bolt twitched as he saw the rumble "If you all want to live please stand back 1 2 3 4 FUCKING 5 ," he continued as his body seemed to be attracting electricity.

Debby rose from the rubble completely fine but backing up at what Bolt said.

@Salex @Zedisback @FrostXShadow

"Yes I am Shadow....", reaching upward freeing himself from the grab as he said "Thanks for the save, and for who that is...." As he stopped speaking Just moving his sight to what bolt was going to do as he said "What now?" Backing up, reaching behind trying to drag Shadow with him @White Shamrock

As he looked around for a second he said "It, did major damage to the city...." As he looked around trying to see if it stayed around or not "Guys we need to be ready for its next attack, we'll need a little help I think..." As he moved back with Shadow more, thinking if he should tell him what little he knows. @White Shamrock @FrostXShadow @Salex

Zedisback said:
As he looked around for a second he said "It, did major damage to the city...." As he looked around trying to see if it stayed around or not "Guys we need to be ready for its next attack, we'll need a little help I think..." As he moved back with Shadow more, thinking if he should tell him what little he knows. @White Shamrock @FrostXShadow @Salex
"well yeah.... ok if anyone is open to suggestions or confessions about a dark past self, or anything for that matter, please speak up now" he said @White Shamrock @FrostXShadow @Zedisback

"Aw, what the hell, everyone touch my back." He said as he lowered both of his hands to his front hoodie pocket, he needed to get as much as he could of this thing out as he could as he waited for Saitama, Shadow and Bolt all to touch his back. @White Shamrock @Salex

Zedisback said:
"Aw, what the hell, everyone touch my back." He said as he lowered both of his hands to his front hoodie pocket, he needed to get as much as he could of this thing out as he could as he waited for Saitama, Shadow and Bolt all to touch his back. @White Shamrock @Salex
"uhh... im gonna be honest i have no idea where you going with this but alright" he said as he touched his back @White Shamrock @Zedisback

Shadows eyes glowed in the dark "hm I do believe someone is a wee bit angry" he joked and put a hand on Lou's back as he asked them to

@White Shamrock

As he stood still waiting for Bolt to grab his back he looked behind him for a second, not seeing much he said "Bolt come on!" knowing that even if he didn't want he couldn't hide this from him he had to show them the past of this thing, at least what he could get. @White Shamrock

I have been watching this all unfold, surprised that I have no Shadow counterpart. I try to aim for the shadow claws, moving around the city as fast as I can.

(Sorry, hard to focus on multiple RP's when they post so fast)

Once it retracted I stopped fighting and went back to the tower. I go all around looking for people, anyone to explain this.

Bolt refused to listen and used his pent up power to relight the city, he had vanished in the process. He teleported in front of the group "Don't follow me, don't ask me anything, I need some time to think," his eye were burning with electricity making it hard to see his pupils, he walked off.

@Salex @FrostXShadow @ @Zedisback

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt refused to listen and used his pent up power to relight the city, he had vanished in the process. He teleported in front of the group "Don't follow me, don't ask me anything, I need some time to think," his eye were burning with electricity making it hard to see his pupils, he walked off.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Bolt twitched and shot a bolt Saitama's way, he glared at him "Why the fuck are you following me, I want to be alone," he said as he walked through the lit up city, seeing the mess they had made.

@Salex

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bolt twitched and shot a bolt Saitama's way, he glared at him "Why the fuck are you following me, I want to be alone," he said as he walked through the lit up city, seeing the mess they had made.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Bolt glared "MY DAD WAS IN THAT TOWER! His robotic form is gone, he died but I was able to save him, now he is dead again. I am nothing like the original group he built," he said as he looked at the burnt glove and continued his walk.

@Salex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back