• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Salex said:
"oh me? the name's saitama, some people call me one-punch man though for obvious reasons but just call me saitama" he said @Zedisback
"I'm Louis nice to meet you, call me Lou." The boy said as he lowered his body backward onto the floor as he asked "So can do anything other than well... blowing up things when you hit them?" Lou asked letting a chuckle escape from his mouth. @Salex

Zedisback said:
"I'm Louis nice to meet you, call me Lou." The boy said as he lowered his body backward onto the floor as he asked "So can do anything other than well... blowing up things when you hit them?" Lou asked letting a chuckle escape from his mouth. @Salex
"it isnt necessarily 'blowing things up', its just basically evaporating and exploding them from the intense sheer force of my fist, altough other than that i run 1/10 of the speed of light, i can also fly, and so far nothing's ever hurt me before..." he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
"it isnt necessarily 'blowing things up', its just basically evaporating and exploding them from the intense sheer force of my fist, altough other than that i run 1/10 of the speed of light, i can also fly, and so far nothing's ever hurt me before..." he said @Zedisback
"Really!?" Lou asked not believing anything Saitama said, not even trusting that such a power could even be real "Wait.... what are the limits to your power?" The boy asked. @Salex

Zedisback said:
"Really!?" Lou asked not believing anything Saitama said, not even trusting that such a power could even be real "Wait.... what are the limits to your power?" The boy asked. @Salex
"don't really know... never tried before anyways and can't bother to know, all i need to know is to be a hero long enough until us heroes aren't necessary anymore" he said @Zedisback

Salex said:
"don't really know... never tried before anyways and can't bother to know, all i need to know is to be a hero long enough until us heroes aren't necessary anymore" he said @Zedisback
"Alright..." Said the boy not really knowing what to think as he would leave the training room giving the other male a wave as he said "Well I'm going to turn in now." As he went to his room letting himself fall onto the bed falling into sleep (Well I'm going to bed now) @Salex

Zedisback said:
"Alright..." Said the boy not really knowing what to think as he would leave the training room giving the other male a wave as he said "Well I'm going to turn in now." As he went to his room letting himself fall onto the bed falling into sleep (Well I'm going to bed now) @Salex
(alright gnight)

(( xD sorry guys im not going to be on all day today it's my brother's birthday so I have to spend all day with him...at the beach ))

After devouring another slice of pizza shadow gave Saitama a wave and disappeared, he reappeared in his already customized room, he flopped on his bed and stared at all the posters the he had put on the celling, he instantly fell asleep with the intention to sleep all day

I wake up hours later,apparently I missed the mission. I get up to see that I somehow got drenched in water, I heat myself up to evaporate the water on me and I scuttle across the ground in fire form back to the tower.

Lucas was walking around town trying to him some new clothes to were. When he found a lovely jacket. he bought it and put it on heading back to the Tomorrow Tower

saitama waved as he hoped something else would happen. he stayed at the training room where he saw a dummy, he figured it was a good time to train, so he punched the dummy. next thing that happened the dummy and the wall of the tower at that direction was gone and a loud, huge, thundering sound came from the training room. "oh god..." he thought to himself, he just whistled and walked away to his room as he acted like nothing ever happened @White Shamrock

Last edited by a moderator:
I my quick rundown of the building i find a training room, I work on my abilitys

. Showing off how quickly I can move around and hit the target, jittery as a bug. Though they must make them targets sturdy because the floor had a big scorch mark due to me fighting in flame form.

As he got up from his bed he let a yawn escape his person, as he looked around the room seeing if anyone else was in it, as he looked at an open seat in the main room of the base, as he nodded he would relax a little, taking the seat, waiting for anyone else to come.

Yappi said:
I my quick rundown of the building i find a training room, I work on my abilitys
. Showing off how quickly I can move around and hit the target, jittery as a bug. Though they must make them targets sturdy because the floor had a big scorch mark due to me fighting in flame form.
(Yappi quick question, what happened to ur grammar for the past couple of days, auto correct or tired?)

Bolt teleported into the main room "Morning recruits...or Saitama, now please be courteous to the dummies, they cost a lot, we may be rich but we like to save money. If you really need something to test we got a better training facility that I know you can't break. Unless you were a idiot but still," he said as he leaned on Saitama and brightened the room with a snap of the fingers.

@Salex

Salex said:
(Yappi quick question, what happened to ur grammar for the past couple of days, auto correct or tired?)
(Phone, laptop can't read the operating system because of the

Hard drive. I'm so sorry but it will be like this for a long while.)

Eliza was behind her meal "Hi so how ya been, keeping yourself fresh I see," she said poking him in the shoulder with her gloved hand. She slithered to a seat near him and relaxed.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Eliza was behind her meal "Hi so how ya been, keeping yourself fresh I see," she said poking him in the shoulder with her gloved hand. She slithered to a seat near him and relaxed.
@White Shamrock

A dark feeling entered the room, as it seems some kind of negative energy, was around the city, the center of the energy seemed to be in the Towers of Tomorrow... What was this....this...anomaly....

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back