• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Shadow felt the black hole pulling him towards it he grabbed a pole and held on until it disappeared "I do believe I will gain pleasure from doing this Shadow ran at the doctor aiming the strongest punch he could muster he punched the doctor causing him to fly back a couple feet

FrostXShadow said:
Shadow felt the black hole pulling him towards it he grabbed a pole and held on until it disappeared "I do believe I will gain pleasure from doing this Shadow ran at the doctor aiming the strongest punch he could muster he punched the doctor causing him to fly back a couple feet
"Sorry about that..." He said panting a bit sweating all over his body "That takes a lot out of me." He said letting himself sit on the ground for a second, not really sure if he got any of that fog, or if he did anything good really as he would think to himself "Maybe I'm showing a bit too much of my powers..." Letting himself sit back and rest for a second before he would do anything else. @FrostXShadow @Salex

"that was cool" he looked over to Lou "you know if you practice your powers you will have better control over them" he stated simply then looked back at the unconscious doctor "so what do we do with Mr. Fear doctor over here" he pointed to the doctor

FrostXShadow said:
"that was cool" he looked over to Lou "you know if you practice your powers you will have better control over them" he stated simply then looked back at the unconscious doctor "so what do we do with Mr. Fear doctor over here" he pointed to the doctor
"You don't understand, these powers use up a lot of stamina, well we could put him in prison? I don't really have much I can do about this." Said Lou still not really knowing the limits or how powerful he was, as he was still sitting on the ground resting, not sure what they could do. @FrostXShadow @Salex

"I think his mind-control thing would bust him right out" he scratched his head thinking ways to contain the villain "what do you think Saitama he looked at the man

@White Shamrock

"heh... i think maybe go drop him off to jail, he won't survive long anyways with that pathet- errr i mean great punch of yours that apparently made him unconcious" he said "anyways we should head back to the tower" @FrostXShadow @Zedisback

Salex said:
"heh... i think maybe go drop him off to jail, he won't survive long anyways with that pathet- errr i mean great punch of yours that apparently made him unconcious" he said "anyways we should head back to the tower" @FrostXShadow @Zedisback
"Yeah, we should." As he got up from where he was seated on the ground, not sure if anything big would happen, "So, Shadow, what should we do, maybe we need to train that baldy, to not punch so hard." He said, letting out a small chuckle, making a joke at how hard he punched, not sure if that could be an issue. @FrostXShadow @Salex

Shadow snapped his neck towards Saitama his eyes glowing bright gold with a red tint "don't push me baldy" he said with a huff before picking up the unconscious doctor and throwing him towards Saitama he then looked to Lou "you want a ride?" he asked while dusting off his jacket

@Salex @Zedisback

(( and the Amazingness of Shadow's Personality disorder begins ))

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sure I would appreciate that." Lou said as he walked over to Shadow, as he waved to Saitama, not having much to say, as he stood beside him, lowering his hands, back to his hoodie front pocket, nodding as he was ready whenever Shadow was. @FrostXShadow @Salex

Shadow rolled his eyes "yea yea just hurry up" his eyes return to their normal shade of Gold he put his hand on Lou's shoulder 'god I hope this works' they both disappeared in a puff of smoke and reappeared in the training room at the tower Shadow mentally did a fist pump because it was his first successful 2 person teleportation "I need pizza" he tried to play it off cool and walked into the room with the fridge

@Salex @Zedisback

"Wait!" Said Lou, as he let out a sign hoping he wouldn't pass out from overusing his power, as the boy said "I'll get you some pizza." As everything seemed to lose color around his person, as gravity seemed to break around, as it changed from nothing to ten times he normal gravity, as it flashed back and forth, as the room would seem to spin around them making the two the focus of the room, as a bright flash of light, came from the middle of the room making three boxes of pepperoni pizza come to the middle of the room on the floor on top of each other @FrostXShadow

in a flash he grabbed the doctor's limp, broken-faced body and dropped it off at the nearest prison with nearby onlookers cheering, he didn't like the apraisal as he did the hero thing for his passion, he then flied in the tower from the hole he made earlier "yeah... im not gonna pay for that" he said as he walked down to the training room @Zedisback @FrostXShadow

he walks in the training room where he suddenly feels ill from the heaviness of the gravity yet not feeling anything, he then saw 3 boxes of pepperonis "woah nice! but i like a hot-pot instead actually, ah well, beggars can't be choosers!" he said as he sits down on a chair @Zedisback @FrostXShadow (wifi dying rn)

Shadow stopped in his tracks and turned around and sees three boxes of pizza his eyes widen "YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON EVER" he yells towards Lou before diving in taking a giant bite of a slice he saw Saitama walk in and he shrugged and continued to devour the pizza like a starving man

((he reallllly loves pizza)) @Zedisback @Salex

As he panted, heavy breaths of air seemed to escape his person, letting himself fall back, as sweat crawled down all over his body, letting himself hit the floor, as he seemed to be using up a lot of stamina, by just doing two things alone, as he awaited to hear if anyone else had words to say. @FrostXShadow @Salex

Zedisback said:
As he panted, heavy breaths of air seemed to escape his person, letting himself fall back, as sweat crawled down all over his body, letting himself hit the floor, as he seemed to be using up a lot of stamina, by just doing two things alone, as he awaited to hear if anyone else had words to say. @FrostXShadow @Salex
"aw damn, you alright? actually i never caught your name, who are you? and are you ok?" he asked worryingly @Zedisback

Shadow stood up and walked over to Lou and sighed "maybe I should drop you off in a room so you can get some rest you look tired" Shadow stated obviously worried

@Zedisback

"I'm Louis, but you can call me Lou, and yes these powers just take a lot out of me..." He said as he was pulling himself upward sitting up, he wanted to rest a bit after using his powers "Don't worry, these just take a bit out of me...." As he wiped the sweat off of his forehead using his left hand. @FrostXShadow @Salex

As he stood up from sitting on the ground it seemed he was done resting for now as he looked over to the other male in the room and said "So what can I call you?" Asked Louis. @Salex

Zedisback said:
As he stood up from sitting on the ground it seemed he was done resting for now as he looked over to the other male in the room and said "So what can I call you?" Asked Louis. @Salex
"oh me? the name's saitama, some people call me one-punch man though for obvious reasons but just call me saitama" he said @Zedisback

Users who are viewing this thread

Back