• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Eliza walked up to her brother, her new black hair covering her face. She wore a surgical mask to cover her mouth "Can I come, I want to go and eat something fresh," she said as her eyes lit up, she decided to walk onto the ceiling.

Bolt growled but then said "Fine! I just don't kill any members of the group," he said as he dragged his hand across his face, he continued to walk down the hall.

@Yappi @Salex @Zedisback @FrostXShadow

Last edited by a moderator:
As he nodded his first real job was about to come, as he lowered his hands to his front hoodie pocket, as he walked with them, as his eyes shut for a second, readying himself for the mission "What are we doing?" Asked Lou, looking over at the new members as he said "I'm Louis, but you can call me Lou." He said waiting for the others to say their names @White Shamrock

Shadow sighed and began to follow Bolt "so you wanna remind me what this mission is again..do I need to change clothes..again" he stated while looking at Bolt

(( I think im gonna introduce his power while he is fighting ))

Bolt sighed "Listen, where something to cover your mouth, all of you. This guy ain't a joke like the first, he is in a bank just south of here, he has covered the place in his toxin. If you breath it in your mind will rot from the inside, your fears will come out in there truest form and kill you mentally." He said as he walked towards the elevator and gestured them inside.

@Yappi @Salex @Zedisback @FrostXShadow

"well isn't that nice of the good doctor" Shadow snickered 'my fears huh' he thought to himself with a sigh and stepped in the elevator "this should be fun"

@White Shamrock

"Well I have nothing to be guilt over, so I should be fine. Also being fire I can't really breath, I just kinda burn all oxygen around me for energy." I say explaining this, if doused or oxygen deprived I become a regular human being.

"Anyone have something I can use to cover my mouth?" Lou asked As he entered the elevator, as he said "Maybe we should make a plan" As he waited for others to answer. @White Shamrock @Yappi @Salex

"well, isnt this a fun little crowd?" saitama said, he hoped to see some recognizable faces, even tornado was more tolerable but with people who he doesnt know he cant trust these guys @White Shamrock

Shadow took a small scarf from his inner jacket pocket and threw it to Lou "there..and that's what we have bolt for" he smirked and patted the kids hair. then looked to saitama "I do belive this mission will be fun..the last one was" he grimaced remembering when the demon flung him into a wall. he shook his head

"I do wonder, can this gas affect you if you dont breath it in." I get a spare scarf from my work pack just in case

FrostXShadow said:
Shadow took a small scarf from his inner jacket pocket and threw it to Lou "there..and that's what we have bolt for" he smirked and patted the kids hair. then looked to saitama "I do belive this mission will be fun..the last one was" he grimaced remembering when the demon flung him into a wall. he shook his head
As he would catch the scarf thrown at him by Shadow he said "Thanks." Taking it into position where it covered his mouth and nose only showing his eyes, reaching behind his head with it, he tied it in a knot behind his head, after so pulling up the hood of his hoodie, to make sure no one could undo the knot @White Shamrock @Yappi @Salex

Bolt looked at them as he put on a gas mask decorated with rainbow stickers. He smiled from underneath it "Alright listen, we are going into a house that will most likely scar us for life. You have the information so any questions," he asked bringing out a gauntlet that had a smiley face and the words "Smile More."

Bolt smiled "Ok, I ain't here to control you, i'll be waiting outside for you guys," he snapped his fingers as he vanished, he was leaning against a light poll the next second, he leaned on the post.

"What if we worked for the Irish mob before hand and have killed a lot of people" I did say that I wasn't guilty about it but it's worth mentioning, I wrap a scarf around my mouth

"ah screw it" he said, in a blink of an eye he ran out the window and broke it and dropped right in front of bolt "oops, ill replace that later, but mind telling me the mission again?" he said @White Shamrock @Yappi

"Ok den" I turn into fire form and crawl across the ground at a extremely quick pace. I reform at bolt "welp,let's go kill us a doc"

Bolt looked at him, he grabbed a paper and wrote a 10 "We need to go kill a guy who wants to enter your mind," he poked him on his egg head.

@Salex

As he came down by the elevator, he seemed to be the only one who came this way, as he waved to the lady who pushed him the last time, not paying her much time, he exited the tower, and went to meet the others outside. @White Shamrock @Salex @Yappi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back