• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

(wait hold up the tomorrow towers you where talking about...ops no thats just a big tower in the city

As he stood up, it seemed he had gotten up from his sleep, letting a yawn escape from the long sleep he had, as he stretched his arms upward into the air, looking about the room with sleepy eyes, seeing if anyone or anything was in the room with his person. As he stood about for a second, as his stomach would rumble, it seemed he needed something to eat, as he walked over to the refrigerator, as he looked up to freezer above the refrigerator, he pondered about what would be in it, as he reached up, opening it up, taking a look at what could be inside of it.

The women from before look at him and whispered "Hi, meal how ya doing," she said giving a grin from underneath the mask. She put her hands behind her back and was on top of the roof as she talked.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
The women from before look at him and whispered "Hi, meal how ya doing," she said giving a grin from underneath the mask. She put her hands behind her back and was on top of the roof as she talked.
@White Shamrock [/color]

[/QUOTE]

She giggled before grabbing him by the collar and swerving him around. She removed her mask and grinned "I don't eat from the freezer, I prefer something fresh," she said ready to bite his head off.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
She giggled before grabbing him by the collar and swerving him around. She removed her mask and grinned "I don't eat from the freezer, I prefer something fresh," she said ready to bite his head off.
@White Shamrock [/color]

[/QUOTE]

Eliza growled as she removed her gloves revealing her salamander like hands. She grabbed the fish and swallowed without biting or chewing "Your lucky now, fish can hold me over for a bit," she said as she grabbed another and sat on a chair.

@Zedisback

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Eliza growled as she removed her gloves revealing her salamander like hands. She grabbed the fish and swallowed without biting or chewing "Your lucky now, fish can hold me over for a bit," she said as she grabbed another and sat on a chair.
@White Shamrock [/color]

[/QUOTE]

She looked at him "Everyone except me, Alex makes me sleep under his bed. He doesn't want a repeat of what happened to the last people who where here," she said as she got up and climbed onto a wall, her skinned changed to red and her hair became black.

@Zedisback

Walk into the tower, "Hello!!!" I heard this is where people with powers go so meh. I'm no Hero but....not really a villain

Debby walked up to the man "Shut up, if you want to be a hero follow me," she said yanking him towards the elevator and said "Kick the coffee stain, k doll, bye." She said as she sat on her chair and searched for something.

@Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
She looked at him "Everyone except me, Alex makes me sleep under his bed. He doesn't want a repeat of what happened to the last people who where here," she said as she got up and climbed onto a wall, her skinned changed to red and her hair became black.
@White Shamrock [/color]

[/QUOTE]

he got a recent call that a new recruitment thing was happening somewhere, so he decided to investigate. once he reached the town he saw what seemed to be the biggest tower in the city "huh... go to the unknown huge tower.... meh" he said as he flied to the entrance of the tower @White Shamrock

The elevator opens up and I step into a large room, I think it's some sort of greeting room?

Debby walked up to him "When who falls," she asked as she glared down at him. The women waited for his response as she eat a brownie.

(Code is When Hero's fall)

@Salex

The screen flickered to life and glared at the visitor "So you are the new recruit, so please say who you are, and why did you decide to join us," the voice asked its screen being the only source of life.

@Yappi

She guided him towards a random room "This is yours, we are strict when it comes to housing so you must fill it yourself." She said as she showed him around the barren room "The only thing you get is a closet," she said as she opened a closet and went inside vanishing.

@Zedisback

Shadow sighs and gets up from his chair while finishing off the rest of the nerds "I believe im gonna go train some more before I have school" he said as he looked down at his watch and noticed he had about an hour left "ill be in the training room if you need me" He started walking to the door he gave a slight wave to the group as he walked away. when he reached the door he disappeared in a puff of black/gold smoke. he reappeared in a bathroom "ugh theses stupid things have been bothering me all day" he says referring to his contacts. he carefully pulls them out and his eyes glow a bright golden hue he sighed and teleported to the training room and began training with a sword that was lying in there

"Names Jordan or 'fire bug', I want to see what this whole hero thing is all about. That and I never thought that there was a whole tower dedicated to people with powers" I stand and stare at the screen

"uhh... when heroes fall?" he said questionably, he just guessed as he knew something relatable to heroes is here @White Shamrock

Debby lifted him with ease and threw him into the elevator "Just hit the coffee stain on the floor 3 times and you will be ready." She walked off saying under her breath "Fucking club, can't understand it," she went back to her computer.

@Salex

The voice gave a static laugh "So you wish to help people, are you willing to do this above all and not use your powers for your own selfishness," the voice sound serious and tense.

@Yappi

@Salex[/URL]

The voice gave a static laugh "So you wish to help people, are you willing to do this above all and not use your powers for your own selfishness," the voice sound serious and tense.

@Yappi
when she lifted and got thrown he was quite shocked, as he alone weighed 70 kg "well thats one strong woma-... say what do you want me to do now!?!?!?! this suit's the only clean one i got for today!" he said

@Zedisback[/URL]
As he looked about the room, it had nothing in it, he liked it, this would make it easy to make the room the way he wanted, as he couldn't seem to find the girl, as he would shrug. As he would take a seat on the floor within his room, letting a soft breath of air escape his person, As the room would lose coloration, everything turning to a black and white monochrome around his person, as the air seemed the thin around him, as a bright flash of blinding light came to his room, making a king size bed by the north wall of his room. As the room flashed to its making the left corner flash to its normal and black and white monochrome, making a normal size dresser in his room, as he stood up for a second, going back to his bed as he said "I'll finish this later" hoping what little he did so for, wouldn't attract attention.

@Salex[/URL]

@Yappi
when he stood up the elevator then closed and went up "huh... weird..." he said, he didnt even press any buttons

Users who are viewing this thread

Back